Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits (32054 Views)

Gernot Rohr Drops Kelechi Iheanacho And Semi Ajayi From AFCON List / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by EdifiedCEO: 2:26pm On May 02, 2018
The two super eagles players who also double as club team mates looked rather dapper in suits as they turned up for Leicester City’s season awards as Ndidi Wilfred went on to win the club’s young player of the season award.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-kelechi-iheanacho-%e2%80%8fand-ndidi-wilfred-look-dapper-in-suits/

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Dannieln1: 2:27pm On May 02, 2018
I hope u look dapper during world cup undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by CSTR1003: 2:29pm On May 02, 2018
Fly boys busy making money.

Where are your WAGS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Yuneehk(f): 2:36pm On May 02, 2018
Ndidi looks yummy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by BraidedChannel: 2:43pm On May 02, 2018
Dannieln1:
Lol
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by dominique(f): 2:51pm On May 02, 2018
Looking sharp, they all wore suits in their team colours.

Congrats Wilfred

11 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2018
Onye ballers.... Two of Nigeria's finest young stars alongside Iwobi, Awaziem, Ebuehi and co... smiley

Good thing EA Sports don do the needful... Fifa 18 go hear am! cheesy #SoarSuperEagles

Meanwhile... England must cry first...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Marcelinho(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2018
l
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by rozayx5(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
CSTR1003:
Fly boys busy making money.

Where are your WAGS?

Ah tell u

That wags show ehm

Tells u why you must be rich shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
cute cool

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Dalexicographer(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
I just hope they score dapper goals at the world cup[left][/left] smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
Nice one �

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by ozoebuka1(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2018
Igbo boys gang. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Aircondition(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2018
Is that felling I mean the guy behind Ndidi
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Bustincole(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2018
Dis is 2 9ice
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:35pm On May 02, 2018
COOL DUDES
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Spar7tan(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2018
See better suit! No be all these super coat

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Oju4190: 3:35pm On May 02, 2018
Iheanacho don real suffer tire.....see he weaklow finger
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by BlueRayDick: 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
Ndidi should win the player of the year not the young player of the year. He has been really impressive for them this season.

At a time he was winning more tackles than Chelsea’s Ngolo Kante. Didn’t really anybody out play him in their team this year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Rexnegro(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2018
two otu

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by fabian063: 3:47pm On May 02, 2018
Ndidi and Iheanacho looking dope on suit. Looking at the state of Ndidi in that pics, I don't think the injury he sustained against Crystal Palace will rule him out of the world cup. He is currently one of the most important player we have right now in the super eagles and losing him through injury will be disastrous in Nigeria qualifying for the next phase of the world cup..

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
With all dis fine luk Hope we wil do in RusSIA?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
Dannieln1:
kukuma kee me grin grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by CSTR1003: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
rozayx5:

Ah tell u

That wags show ehm

Tells u why you must be rich shocked shocked
I dey tell you.

Nothing like making all the money in the world, and having a goddess to spend it on. cheesy

Naija slay queens should be looking out for footballers instead of allowing these white women to take what belongs to them.

Footballers are richer than yahoo guys by a very very long mile, and there is no physical or spiritual consequence to their money.

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by rozayx5(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

I dey tell you.

Nothing like making all the money in the world, and having a goddess to spend it on. cheesy

Naija slay queens should be looking out for footballers instead of allowing these white women to take what belongs to them.

Footballers are richer than yahoo guys by a very very long mile, and there is no physical or spiritual consequence to their money.

Lol Yahoo guys are broke

Do all the useless jazz they do and eat nonsense and still drive toks grin grin

Got even bitcoin guys will floor them

6 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
can't wait to see Biafra playing World cup grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by CSTR1003: 3:59pm On May 02, 2018
rozayx5:

Lol Yahoo guys are broke

Do all the useless jazz they do and eat nonsense and still drive toks grin grin

Got even bitcoin guys will floor them
I just wonder if the ladies are not smart.

These footballers come home for Christmas,especially the ones from the east.

A sharp slay queen will just target one of them when they come home, open body for one of them, get belle and her life is made.

Even Chioma of the davido fame will hail you for shooting a much bigger fish.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Sleezwizz: 3:59pm On May 02, 2018
Yuneehk:
Ndidi looks yummy cheesy

Shey na Indomie ni?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by engrjacuzzi: 4:16pm On May 02, 2018
in my next world, I will be a footballer. Money is good.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits by Dannieln1: 4:38pm On May 02, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
kukuma kee me grin grin grin
it's true na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zidane Phones Mourinho, Says He’s Not Plotting Anything Behind His Back / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS / Messi Lifts The 2021 Copa America Trophy As Argentina Defeats Brazil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.