Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (21383 Views)

Nigerians Can Now Apply For Forex Online As CBN Deploys E-form ‘A’ / Freelancing Jobs For You / Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2018
brixton:
Some Nigerians I have encountered on fiverr are unprofessional, one even asked if I could buy s/him gigs in additional to our agreed fee to do my work. SMH �‍♀️

But Nigerians are best sellers on fiver.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2018
this man is desperate to sell his e-book. if u make so much money from there I don't see the need to sell any e-book.

The part where he said he'll take down the page after 20 people have ordered got me laughing...

4 Likes

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Yuneehk(f): 9:36pm On May 02, 2018
Grupo:

Leave romance section and start visiting business section.

Don't thank me later.
Type what you know. Thanks tho
Chrismario:

Like I said earlier, dem plenty.

Of all the tutorials that I have read online about fiverr, beatzone is the best(to me). The only problem is that... Not for weak heart. 600+ pages of teaching, discussion, questions and answers.

Wetin I dae talk set, just follow the link https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Don't skip any page for your own good!

Goodluck.

This thread? I follow it already. I'll just do as you say and not skip any page. Thanks a bunch kiss
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by brixton: 9:59pm On May 02, 2018
Chrismario:

But Nigerians are best sellers on fiver.

Still waiting to meet one
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by joan1678(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2018
mrphysics:
I have been on fiverr for a year now and I can tell you, there are no lazy jobs in there.

If you are not ready to work, don't go in else you will come out shouting that Nigerians are not making it on fiverr
Well said. THERE IS NO LAZY JOB ON FIVERR!
Lots of people complain to me that they don't get sales. I tell them to work hard.

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 02, 2018
brixton:

Still waiting to meet one

Goodluck on your quest
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Mrfundamental(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Tell is about Mad peoples jobs?
. You have a point there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:39am On May 03, 2018
Op, stop deceiving people. Making money is not easy on fiverr! If you don't have a marketable skill don't near that platform. All the simple jobs op mentioned are over saturated. Just 12 seconds after the buyer submits a request, you will see over 200 bids from people offering to do the task and even offer a bonus for $5. Do you really want to compete with that? If you want to make money on fiverr, learn a very good skill example graphic design, web development, WordPress fixes, app development, writing, proofreading etc. Don't buy the ops ebook there is no magic solution in his book its the same thing you read on nairaland business page that he copied inside grin

5 Likes

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by seotraffiker(m): 6:35am On May 03, 2018
Fiverr for the lazy Nigerians.....

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by sweetval: 7:48am On May 03, 2018
Fiverr is not the issue.. The issue is getting ur money.. Any way around PayPal shi..
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by deebrownneymar: 7:51am On May 03, 2018
loverboys:
Since we are in the era of #LazyNigerianYouths, I have decided to show you several ways you can be lazy and still make money on Fiverr.

Freelancing jobs on Fiverr can be divided into three according to the owner of Hustle Nigeria.

1) Professional Jobs

2) Lazy Jobs

3) Mad-People Jobs.

Most of us don't have the professional skills, so we will focus on the Lazy jobs and Mad-people jobs. But you should know that no matter the gig you offer on Fiverr, you will still make your money at the end of the month.

I will give out examples of the following categories of jobs you can do on Fiverr;

Professional Jobs

These guys have the expertise and skills to do high-quality jobs for their clients. The result is their ability to earn awesome cash rewards. E.g Includes;

- Mobile APP Development

-Web Development

- SEO

- Website Revamping, etc.

But the lazy-man kind of gigs you can find on Fiverr is for those who still don't have the skills, but want to make money on Fiverr. I will show you some simple jobs you can do - if you are comfortable with it, and still make money that would pay your bills.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-s5qc7DhQ1uk/WrgLqiaHE9I/AAAAAAAAAEI/ZwB9MFz9E4U9ypzVarfaNPV3l1Y-yngjwCLcBGAs/s320/fiverr-400x295.jpg[/img]

Before I start, I would love to say this…

“The reason why people won’t expose their secret of making money on Fiverr without charging you money is that they don’t need competition”

The more competition, the fewer money sellers make. An average Nigerian seller on Fiverr doesn’t want you to know his secrets so that he pays you less to do the job for him.

But why should you be contented as a reseller, when you can be the main seller and make so much money that you can get a new car within six months?

All the gigs I am about to mention are things anyone like you and me can do without stress, and make so much money to fund our lifestyles.

If you are looking to make an extra side income or even quit your job like I did, then freelancing on Fiverr is the platform for you. I hate the 9 – 5 job so much like you do, and that’s the reason for this post.

Some people make hundreds of dollars per month from Fiverr, just from selling simple services like the ones I will outline.

What are the Lazy Jobs you can do and Make Thousands of Dollars?

Blog Commenting

The same way you are going to comment on this thread, people will pay you $10 to comment on a blog for them. It sounds easy, right? Lol… OH YEA!!!

When I tell you that there is money on freelancing on Fiverr, don’t take it as a joke any more.

All you need do is just reach an agreement on how many blogs and comment needed, and you do your job and comment on blogs for money.

But remember that you have to set up your account well, and I can help you do that. Just reach out using this link.

Social Media Promoter

If you have a social media account and you aren’t making money, then something is wrong. Social media is an integral part of digital marketing. Everyone from big brands to small bloggers wants to go viral on the social media, and they are willing to pay for it.

Whether it is Facebook likes or tweets to a large audience, buyers on Fiverr must surely patronize you.

You can easily set up gigs that offer likes on platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

A friend charges $30 per tweet, you can also do the same, and could increase as your positive reviews increases too.

Become a Human Billboard

So simple! People will pay you to write a message on your face or even body, take a picture of it to enable use it for promotion. It could include drawing a client’s logo, company name, slogan, etc. This isn’t for everyone if you aren’t cool with it.

Website Tester

This was my best Fiverr gig with one of my accounts. As long as you can browse the internet, you can do this job.

Startups, new blogs, and established websites wish to know if their site is user-friendly. This means that they give you the job of testing their website, and pay you for your review and feedback.

You don’t need any technical expertise to carry out this task. Just test the site, document your review, and earn more than $100 in few hours.

Become a Virtual Assistant

Blog owners and business owners are searching for people who can help them do things that they don’t have time for. Your services range from Scheduling blog posts on Twitter, Facebook, or even data entry.

People on Fiverr are always looking out for Virtual Assistants. So if you are reliable and can be easily reached, you can make about $200/week as a virtual assistant.

There are several others like:-

- Becoming a Sign Holder
- Creating Video Testimonials
- Do a voice over
- Prankster

I would love to say that setting up your account is difficult, and that is why many people are frustrated already and believe that nobody can make money on Fiverr. Information is Power and Money, so If you want to know how we do it, you can check the blog link below and visit the end of the page. Nobody will teach you how to make money on Fiverr just for fun - because you will end up becoming their competitor.

See source for more

Scammer! Why are you not making the money na?
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by fergusen: 9:59am On May 03, 2018
Prankster, human billboard and sign holder gigs are no longer part of fiverr's editorial focus. angry
That is to say, they are no longer accepted.

Mr e-book seller, go and update your knowledge base undecided
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by fergusen: 10:04am On May 03, 2018
Chrismario:

This is not the best!
There are far more better free tutorials here on nairaland
True!
If anyone needs a tutorial about fiverr, visit nairaland business section.
Specifically those threads with 50 or more pages.
Here is one:

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by fergusen: 10:43am On May 03, 2018
Mr e-book seller however is partly right to mention blog commenting.

I do freelance work sometimes. wink
Stories grin
So I set up a gig for blog comments sometimes back. Few days after, I got an offer from a French guy to write some comments. I wasn't going to post it o. Just write and send to him.

Another time, I got about $100 dollars worth deal to post about 90 comments (within the range of 50 words each) for an American. Duration was 2 weeks.
She was very impressed with the quality of service I provided.
At least my mastery of the English language is above average. cool

If you lack critical thinking and communication skills, you would struggle on fiverr. Negative reviews will kill your sojourn...

A popular UK Real Estate attorney ordered my gig for blog comments. I had to cancel the order when I 'googled' his profile. Fear catch me. I had little knowledge of real estate and was also working on another project at that time.

Someone ordered my gig and was like "hi, I need just a single comment on abcvxxx.com. thanks" shocked
He paid the price for 5 comments although he needed just one.

I do blog comments for fun. It isn't going to make you rich lipsrsealed

There are big money gigs on fiverr. Go make your research. I'm not gonna spend time listing that here.

If you want to do fiverr/freelance, make it a side hustle first. If things turn out fine and there is a steady stream of income, take the leap and become a full time freelancer.

Edit: This comment is about 250 words. This should earn me $5 at worst... tongue
$5 dollars no be better money sha...
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by joan1678(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
sweetval:
Fiverr is not the issue.. The issue is getting ur money.. Any way around PayPal shi..
getting your money is no issue at all. Just make your money, let it accumulate and hire a payoneer exchanger that'll withdraw for you and pay you in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by joan1678(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2018
fergusen:

Stories grin
So I set up a gig for blog comments sometimes back. Few days after, I got an offer from a French guy to write some comments. I wasn't going to post it o. Just write and send to him.

Another time, I got about $100 dollars worth deal to post about 90 comments (within the range of 50 words each) for an American. Duration was 2 weeks.

If you lack critical thinking and communication skills, you would struggle on fiverr. Negative reviews will kill your sojourn...

A popular UK Real Estate attorney ordered my gig for blog comments. I had to cancel the order when I 'googled' his profile. Fear catch me. I had little knowledge of real estate and was also working on another project at that time.

Someone ordered my gig and was like "hi, I need just a single comment on abcvxxx.com. thanks" shocked

There are big money gigs on fiverr. Go make your research. I'm not gonna spend time listing that here.

If you want to do fiverr/freelance, make it a side hustle first. If things turn out fine and there is a steady stream of income, take the leap and become a full time freelancer.

Edit: This comment is about 250 words. This should earn me $5 at worst... tongue

3 gbosas for you. You deserve a bottle of Goldberg
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by dayo1a: 3:12pm On May 05, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845*
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by profbeejay(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
MORE BITCOIN IS NEEDED

FAST PAYMENT IS GUARANTEED.

Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Twizzy30(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2019
fergusen:

Stories grin

can i send you a pm fergusen? i would like you to explain some things to me
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
As for me, I prefer the professional online freelance writing jobs in Nigeria
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by macphilip: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgKeEnFezBc&t=76s
How to make money on Fiverr in Nigeria
Re: Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by lifestyle1(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello, anyone with old inactive Fiverr account?

I want to buy one.

Chat me up on whatspp 0.8.0.3.5.3.3.0.9.5.4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timeline Of Dangote Refinery Operations / NNPC Cuts Oil Prices To Woo Buyers- The Punch / "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.