Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body (3860 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by IamReallyboy(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2018
Source:- https://247gistreal..co.ke/2018/05/21-weird-things-men-dont-know-about.html?m=1

1. One breast is always larger than the
other. It’s usually a small enough
difference to not be noticeable. But no
woman has equal-sized breasts.

2. According to some scientific
research, the attractiveness of a
woman’s child is heavily dependent on
what she eats during pregnancy. (So
don’t use pregnancy as an excuse to
eat whatever you want ladies!)

3. The part of the brain that shows
arousal during sex also shows a
similar arousal in some women while
they’re thinking about food. Especially
when they have food cravings.

4. Contrary to popular belief women
may experience multiple orgasms,
while men always need time between
orgasms.

5. Some women are born with two
uteruses or two vaginas. It may not be
easily noticeable at first but if weird
menstrual cycles or excessive bleeding
occurs it may be a sign.

6. If you’re wondering why your
girlfriend always brings things up from
the past, it’s because women’s brains
have been shown to have greater recall
and memory than men’s.

7. Evolutionary biologists claim that it
is natural for women to seek men
because of attractiveness and
resources. (While men mostly seek
youth and attractiveness.)

8. You might know that women live
longer than men, on average. But do
you know why? Some studies suggest
that women are generally more likely
to lead a healthier lifestyle. But there
have also been studies suggesting that
women’s bodies are naturally better at
fighting disease. And some even
suggest this is especially true for
women who have been child bearers.

9. A man who smells good is perceived
as more attractive by women.
Something about our hormones kicking
in, and our
senses going crazy over it.

10. Women more easily trust a person
who hugs them for more than 15
seconds. You can’t make this stuff up
but does anybody else think that is an
extra long time for a hug?

11→:- https://247gistreal..co.ke/2018/05/21-weird-things-men-dont-know-about.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by SmellingAnus(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2018
informative cool
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by noblealuu: 6:35pm On May 02, 2018
Nice one
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by TheABOMINATION: 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
Number 2 has been committed to memory.

I will research it to find out what kind of food I should insist my wife eats when she is pregnant, in order for our baby to be born beautiful / handsome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 02, 2018
That explains a lot, I guess.
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by pode(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2018
Nice info
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by kazyhm(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2018
ok. alrt
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by beta247: 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
5thElement:
That explains a lot, I guess.
Weird things indeed!

1 Like

Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 02, 2018

Somebody Will Wake Up One Morning And Tell you that One Research Or University Science Research says This Or That...

Any way, I Know Of Only Number One Is True... Biacan is A Living Example, her Own Is Noticeable lipsrsealed
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by biacan(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Somebody Will Wake Up One Morning And Tell you that One Research Or University Science Research says This Or That...

Any way, I Know Of Only Number One Is True... Biacan is A Living Example, her Own Is Noticeable lipsrsealed
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth undecided
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by SoapQueen(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2018
No. 3 is me. Good Mood Food!

In my imperfections and flaws, I'm proud to be a woman.
Women rock!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth undecided

grin

Deadrat 2-0 Biacan wink
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by biacan(f): 9:45pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

grin

Deadrat 2-0 Biacan wink
Don't let me start with you cool
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Don't let me start with you cool

Do You Want Me To Finish This Night
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by biacan(f): 9:51pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Do You Want Me To Finish This Night
Bye drummer boy cool
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Bye drummer boy cool

Go To Bed Before I Give You Multiple Orgasm this Night
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by biacan(f): 9:54pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Go To Bed Before I Give You Multiple Orgasm this Night

Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:23am On May 03, 2018
Almost all of these points are essentially true for me...

1 Like

Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by femi4: 8:39am On May 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Almost all of these points are essentially true for me...
You are the definition of Woman...lol
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:16pm On May 03, 2018
femi4:
You are the definition of Woman...lol

smiley
Re: 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 03, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
Number 2 has been committed to memory.

I will research it to find out what kind of food I should insist my wife eats when she is pregnant, in order for our baby to be born beautiful / handsome.
fruits d'do the magic. Apple more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Experience This, Please Advice / Boob Time! Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress For New Year Eve Party / Man Rock Bridesmaid With A Close Marking On Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.