Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 (35281 Views)

Nairaland Get-together Hangout Group / Nairaland (ibadan) Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2018
Are u ready to pay the 5k.. if u readyy wil will add u back to the group bro..
Charleslewizy:
una just close registration like dat.....but still dey accept ladies. Isioryt
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

I will bring vodka cheesy cheesy

Kindly send me a PM with your whatsapp number so we can plan properly.ive got 2 people already showing interest.i would prefer having a small gathering of say 10-15 people,so invites are limited.
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 31, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
We don't force u to come.. bro..
so why didn't you just ignore my comment? angry crooks charging 5k to Attend a Rubbish party. i would rather drink my own urine.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 31, 2018
Charleslewizy:
una just close registration like dat.....but still dey accept ladies. Isioryt
because they are mysogynistic, women free, men 5000 naira! crooks!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by naijacentric(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2018
Pls add me up 08036821743
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Adekunleideology(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2018
Please, add up. 08185688253
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by foster911: 11:32pm On May 31, 2018
gypsey:
i hope i am also allowed to Attend the party, i would like to meet all them oloshos with big breasts on Nairaland in persons tongue

Can i bring some ganja with me? i am sure some of you would like some of my high grade ganja tongue

Baron spotted.
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2018
U are high in garri.. people dah are intrested payed for the party so am not forcing u to come for the party.. baboo..
gypsey:
so why didn't you just ignore my comment? angry crooks charging 5k to Attend a Rubbish party. i would rather drink my own urine.
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2018
D guy na. Real baron.. cheesy
foster911:

Baron spotted.
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by neonly: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2018
abike12:
To every girl attending any nairaland meet up, please stay safe and alert. A lot of rapists and rape apologists on this forum. Stay safe.
Location pls
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by mysteryman2014: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Kimcutie:
U dey mind them. Guys bring money, girls bring pussy. That's nature.

As for me, am bringing dick! cheesy grin angry

That promotes sense of entitlement
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by iamJ(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
At least the beach, if som1 should touch you one kind u can run, now it’s som1 house cheesy any girl that goes is brave

the sti and std she will get, is her receipt for Mumu decision

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Did they teach u English language in school cheesy grin
iamJ:
At least the beach, if som1 should touch you one kind u can run, now it’s som1 house cheesy any girl that goes is brave

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by iamJ(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Did they teach u English language in school cheesy grin
no I wasn't taught but I have enough street sense to see a body odor conference and call it what it is

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Story for the God.
iamJ:
no I wasn't taught but I have enough street sense to see a body odor conference and call it what it is
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by iamJ(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Story for the God.
u wouldn't see the error there oooo cheesy cheesy free govt primary school education people Dem Dem
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by izzyybothe17: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
abike12:
To every girl attending any nairaland meet up, please stay safe and alert. A lot of rapists and rape apologists on this forum. Stay safe.

sisi, are you coming?
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Rukkydelta(f): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:

Thank you sir you just state my mind
Only runs girls and gullible girls that are so stupid will attend the party. One guy can just take a drunk girl into a room and pin her down. Girls please don't attend unless you want to have lot of sex in the party with anyone.
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by lilliesboy(m): 2:04am On Jun 02, 2018
Deceivery:

Check the previous ones. There was no account of rape or anything odd but because you are full of negativity you are blinded by hate.

I can't blame you.

Yes we know you were raped by your late father and he took turns with your uncle and cousin. I also know how many times your ex boyfriend raped you and shared your smelling ass with his friends
Guy, na person daughter/sister U yab all dat one for? You are wicked!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by lilliesboy(m): 2:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Thank you sir you just state my mind
Only runs girls and gullible girls that are so stupid will attend the party. One guy can just take a drunk girl into a room and pin her down. Girls please don't attend unless you want to have lot of sex in the party with anyone.
Are you not also a "runz girl?" We know you, so stop labelling any girl willing to attend the party as one since it is obvious you are not different.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2018
@waterland are u going to available.
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Smellymouth: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2018
I would have loved to come to the house party but.....

Nice one guys...
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Buh u fall my hand small.. undecided undecided
Smellymouth:
I would have loved to come to the house party but.....

Nice one guys...
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Smellymouth: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Buh u fall my hand small.. undecided undecided

Can you explain how?
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Because u wount be available. cheesy
Smellymouth:

Can you explain how?
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Because u wount be available. cheesy

Ramadan. Not my fault bro. cool
All the best mate..
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2018
abike12:

You have spoken well
The guys that attend the party are all perverts

I just hope those ladies listens �
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2018
midehi2:

This guy really gat my number, baddoski cheesy

No worry body go tell you shebi your mama no train you well

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2018
NLevents:

Why do you think we are making it an house party at that day?

So we can all watch the football and party as well. Imagine watching the football with friends around smiley

Nonsense talk the mofos who planned this must have been high on weed and weeds
I mean just weed

Paying 5k to come and watch that I can easily pay 100naira only to watch in my street or at home for free

Nlevent are you that dumb

Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
justscorchone:

Kindly send me a PM with your whatsapp number so we can plan properly.ive got 2 people already showing interest.i would prefer having a small gathering of say 10-15 people,so invites are limited.
if there is still space am In
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
thecatch:
if there is still space am In

Please send me a PM with your number so we can plan properly on whatsapp.
Re: Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 by pweedie(f): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
justscorchone:

Please send me a PM with your number so we can plan properly on whatsapp.
done

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.