Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) (63669 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 4:19am On May 03, 2018
gcof:
so because he shouted change, he cannot condemn the government if the change he campaigned for is no longer working? Shame on Nigerian government, a government that cannot accept criticism, a government that has made freedom of speech to be a crime and some people are afraid to speak up for themselves while bigger fools see nothing wrong with it

I agree with you, but we warned them, we saw this coming! But they didn't listen. The more we cautioned them the more they kept shouting. This is the most oppressive regime in the history of our democracy. Everybody should manage till 2023 because it's too late to undo this rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 4:21am On May 03, 2018
MONITZ:

I taya for Nigerians jor,we tend to forget things too easily and this is the major reason the political class will continue to ride roughshod over Nigerians because they know we forget too quickly. Just look at this man who talked down on the previous government ,he is now having his comeuppance and Nigerians having started feeling sorry and taking sides with him already ,we should let him stew in his own mess,let's not be a part of their fights bxos they don't care about the masses because if they did they would think more and do what we elected them for ,It's Dino's turn today it will definitely be another politician(s) turn tomorrow particularly when this government leaves the seat..Buy for the now let him enjoy his 'change and Sai Buhari' that he helped foist on us ...

When the point is all made, my Igbo brothers will say Gbam.

I say Gbam!
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 4:22am On May 03, 2018
Offisial:

Must u argue like someone from the 40s..since when did it become an offence to favour a party/candidate over another?

grin grin grin but you know is true.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 5:36am On May 03, 2018
tomdon:
Seriously??
Many things are wrong this APC government and it's a shame that osinbajo is a part of all the rubbish

Trust those pastors at your peril
They are worse.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 5:37am On May 03, 2018
Alexk2:
The case he was originally arrested for is different from the case he was granted bail from. This bail didn't cover for the other case and I choose not to be blinded by sentimental claims from Bruce. Infect, the warrant issued by the court in lokoja still subsist and the law isn't "supposed" to be emotional but blind. Dino should go an clear his name if he's sure he isn't guilty; stop playing the victim card pls.
So the law can be blind to the likes of Tinubu
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2018
slightlyMad:

So the law can be blind to the likes of Tinubu
Take him to court and let him face the law and you'll see for yourself....but for me, as far as I'm concerned nothing justifies illegality or unlawful actions of any politician and I cannot be seen to support the wrongs of any of them. Dino should be courageous enough to have his days in court if he's courageous enough to talk from both side of his mouth while the going was good.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by gcof(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

I agree with you, but we warned them, we saw this coming! But they didn't listen. The more we cautioned them the more they kept shouting. This is the most oppressive regime in the history of our democracy. Everybody should manage till 2023 because it's too late to undo this rubbish.
2023 Can we even survive till 2019 and you are saying 2023...Abeg na to begin go Benin republic
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 6:17am On May 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
What exactly are they taking him to kogi for because I don't understand.
Impunity stares us in the face and everybody is comfortable with it
For gun running or na firearms without licence.
Abuja own na attempt to commit suicide.
Thuggery doesn't pay
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Neot77(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2018
When Dino was carrying Ghana must go every month to his house, did he called me? abeg make he go face the wahala now. which one be my ow?
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by godliman: 8:13am On May 03, 2018
Alexk2:
The case he was originally arrested for is different from the case he was granted bail from. This bail didn't cover for the other case and I choose not to be blinded by sentimental claims from Bruce. Infect, the warrant issued by the court in lokoja still subsist and the law isn't "supposed" to be emotional but blind. Dino should go an clear his name if he's sure he isn't guilty; stop playing the victim card pls.
I FEEL ASHAMED FOR PPL LIKE YOU. EVEN A BLIND FOOL CAN SEE THAT THIS IS PERSECUTION AND NOT PROSECUTION, IF AT ALL THERE IS JUSTICE ANYWHERE, OMO AGEGE( THE PRO BUHARI MASE THIEF) SHOULD NOT BE SLEEPING AT HOME WHILE DINO IS TOSSED ABOUT. WHEN GOD ARISES TO REDRESS THIS WRONG PPL LIKE YOU WILL BE SILENCED FOREVER.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2018
progress69:
I don't believe this clown for any reason. He came to Twitter to announce that Dino was gassed in a police van, I kept wondering if the policemen wore gas masks or are immune to the gas used in Dino. Now he has come to announce another one on twitter
Go and ask properly and confirm how Nigerian mobile police officers are trained.
Then u will understand that teargas is like oxygen to them. I'm not saying that Ben Bruce is saying the truth. Because I wasn't there. And have come to know by experience that the two people u should never believe in Nigeria ar police & politicians.
I'm just saying ur argument is baseless here.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by visionex: 8:37am On May 03, 2018
Diegostan:
Nollywood democracy

My neighbor that broke his leg five days ago on a motorcycle accident is up and going, this one that jump off a parked vehicle is being carried upandan with a stretcher...
Get well soon oo
l
Why are u comfortable with dis impunity and high handedness by buhari and his executive,trying to silence all agents of criticism especially in a Democratic setting as dis, u and your likes have got me wondering what our future holds as a country
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by visionex: 8:46am On May 03, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

When the point is all made, my Igbo brothers will say Gbam.

I say Gbam!
My br no shout gbam yet,that he chanted change back then doesn't mean he shouldn't criticise them when they start failing expectations, in fact DAT is how to be a real and fearless critic
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:27am On May 03, 2018
post=67222708:
Senator Dino Melaye was granted bail. However, while leaving the court, he was picked up again by police. They claimed they were taking him to hospital, rather, they took him to Force Headquarters.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-dino-melaye-on-a-stretcher-in-the-court-room-today/

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/991720210968338437

serves hims 10000000000% right
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2018
godliman:

I FEEL ASHAMED FOR PPL LIKE YOU. EVEN A BLIND FOOL CAN SEE THAT THIS IS PERSECUTION AND NOT PROSECUTION, IF AT ALL THERE IS JUSTICE ANYWHERE, OMO AGEGE( THE PRO BUHARI MASE THIEF) SHOULD NOT BE SLEEPING AT HOME WHILE DINO IS TOSSED ABOUT. WHEN GOD ARISES TO REDRESS THIS WRONG PPL LIKE YOU WILL BE SILENCED FOREVER.
I won't go down low with you but rather educate you on what you clearly don't know so that next time, you'll educate yourself wella before you start supporting any politicians that don't worth it for a start.
No doubt, Yaya bello want wish to bring Dino down but first let's isolate the issues. Dino was invited by the police(that was a VIP treatment) to answer questions relating to a case but he refused to turn up. Instead, he was bragging here and there....he did all that until a warrant was issued on his head by the court.
I know you saw the video clip where he was threathening the security to kill himself inorder to put them in trouble. I leave you to judge what his actions so far connote. If you beleive the strehter drama, na you sabi. That aside.

Secondly, the same Dino was the arrow head the ensure the emergence of Yaya Bello as a governor he never deserved by all moral standard. May I let you know also that Dino was the MC during the governor's inauguration. I didn't forget how ran his mouth on that occasion. They fell out not because of the governor's irresponsibility to kogite but power play; because Bello won't take order from Dino. If they are now fighting each other, why should I care to start with when both of them are the same. Forget the constituency project you're seeing on the net, Dino is only scamming and not on ground. Don't the fooled by the recall results; it was a vote against the governor not for Dino sake. If Dino try and win the primary ticket, he can't win same election again.
I wish that should be enough for you.

Lastly on the Maze snatching saga...don't be fooled bro..the story isn't complete yet but I'll open your eye small.
The Senate have their own security mechanism... infact they have a Chief security officer (CSO) who is a retired general and nothing pass him. It's like that to ensure thier independency as they perceive the conventional security unit as an executive aparatus. This CSO don't take order from anybody on issues relating to NA security and He's expected to take responsibility for any breakdown as such. Can you answer why he was never called upon to explain what happened? Ummm. ..I leave you with that.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2018
Chubhie:
This distraction is getting too much. someone should keep an eye on the executive.
Please enlighteen us more on your statement I found it useful
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2018
The type of follower we have determid who the leaders will be .people talk abt how Dino was arrested bla bla bla but forgot to ask why was he arrested and what will be the cinsicuence of his allegation if true on the Nigerian at large bcs somebody started Bokoharam for his own selfish intrest but today it now national threat .we all knw Nigeria politicians are all criminals but sanitation must come one day and if we Nigeria yourtgh are not lazzy as fulaniman said we should reson and behave the right ways not to do follow followed to politicians blindly
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by progress69: 11:43am On May 03, 2018
bobnatlo:

Go and ask properly and confirm how Nigerian mobile police officers are trained.
Then u will understand that teargas is like oxygen to them. I'm not saying that Ben Bruce is saying the truth. Because I wasn't there. And have come know by experience that the two people u should never believe in Nigeria is police & politicians.
I'm just saying ur argument is baseless here.

Gassing someone the open is different from gassing someone in a police van
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
progress69:

Gassing someone the open is different from gassing someone in a police van
Guy one of the first set of training giving Nigerian mobile police officers is jogging inside a stuffed room with teargas. It's also a public knowledge that they do have & use anti gas masks. So if they used it will they come and admit to u abi??
Yes Dino camp n friends have giving their account. Nig police is not making sense from theirs. They should just more sense abeg!
Re: Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) by godliman: 6:09am On May 06, 2018
Alexk2:

I won't go down low with you but rather educate you on what you clearly don't know so that next time, you'll educate yourself wella before you start supporting any politicians that don't worth it for a start.
No doubt, Yaya bello want wish to bring Dino down but first let's isolate the issues. Dino was invited by the police(that was a VIP treatment) to answer questions relating to a case but he refused to turn up. Instead, he was bragging here and there....he did all that until a warrant was issued on his head by the court.
I know you saw the video clip where he was threathening the security to kill himself inorder to put them in trouble. I leave you to judge what his actions so far connote. If you beleive the strehter drama, na you sabi. That aside.

Secondly, the same Dino was the arrow head the ensure the emergence of Yaya Bello as a governor he never deserved by all moral standard. May I let you know also that Dino was the MC during the governor's inauguration. I didn't forget how ran his mouth on that occasion. They fell out not because of the governor's irresponsibility to kogite but power play; because Bello won't take order from Dino. If they are now fighting each other, why should I care to start with when both of them are the same. Forget the constituency project you're seeing on the net, Dino is only scamming and not on ground. Don't the fooled by the recall results; it was a vote against the governor not for Dino sake. If Dino try and win the primary ticket, he can't win same election again.
I wish that should be enough for you.

Lastly on the Maze snatching saga...don't be fooled bro..the story isn't complete yet but I'll open your eye small.
The Senate have their own security mechanism... infact they have a Chief security officer (CSO) who is a retired general and nothing pass him. It's like that to ensure thier independency as they perceive the conventional security unit as an executive aparatus. This CSO don't take order from anybody on issues relating to NA security and He's expected to take responsibility for any breakdown as such. Can you answer why he was never called upon to explain what happened? Ummm. ..I leave you with that.
THE EPISTLE OF ALEXK2 TO GODLIMAN CHAPTER 1:1- 100. THANKS FOR HUMBLING YOURSELF FROM YOUR THRONE TO REPLY ME. HAD I KNOWN YOU ARE SUCH AN EXALTED ONE I WOULDNT HAVE COMMENTED ON YOUR POST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / George Weah Wears Nigerian Suit By Emeka Oparah Of Ethelberts In Abuja (Photos) / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.