Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) (20627 Views)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Realdeals(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2018
Sahara Reporters founder and 2019 Presidential hopeful, Omoyele Sowore has finally addressed the allegation about his relationship with APC stalwart Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. At a town hall meeting he had with Nigerians in Toronto, Canada.
Sowore denied any link with Tinubu while also explaining how he assists Former President Goodluck Jonathan to power in 2011. He dares anyone with proof or evidence showing his ties with Tinubu or any other politicians to come out and make it public. Watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRPUWrXuoSc

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/05/02/omoyele-sowore-speaks-my-connection-with-tinubu-and-jonathan-why-i-hate-pdp-video/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by three: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by uzohrome(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
This guy is nice and corruption free with great vocals and antecedent. Let vote for this guy.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by veekid(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2018
He should go and contest as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

Only if Fashola can come out as a contestant.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Authoreety: 9:21pm On May 02, 2018
Fccv
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by soberdrunk(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2018
angry
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On May 02, 2018
YOUR WAHALA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nazaretha1(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2018
This guy is having my vote in 2019.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by okomile(f): 9:23pm On May 02, 2018
Watching grin
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Sammyadexxx(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2018
Ok angry
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by pussywounder: 9:23pm On May 02, 2018
sowore please give us #assurance that you will be different. do u promise not to be insensitive?

12 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by chrischukszy01(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
If this get reach 1000 votes make I know wetin cause am! You just won go waste d small money wey u gada...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Dalexicographer(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
F*CK YOU ALL!!! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by bamikole002(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
What did u just say..... VOTE

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by BruncleZuma: 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

After seeing him playing like a wolf at the market place ...I just knew he's just a well schooled crook...no difference.

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by kingphilip(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
Na so we de always hear

Their gimmicks no de ever change if him win now by 2021 we go still de wonder wetin him do

Let's do a quick stats:

Like for So wore and share for Bihari

Let's see who wins it

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Dalexicographer(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
Malo112:
Na ur palava
Free!?? kiss
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by ayourbamie: 9:25pm On May 02, 2018
R
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by EarthXmetahuman: 9:25pm On May 02, 2018
Sowore is the only reason I will participate in nigerian politics again after colossal failure called buhari

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by faithfull18(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2018
All I know is we need to deviate from the usual.

You need to see my signature. grin

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by youngeagle(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2018
mediocre after collecting money for propaganda, now they want to use him as a permutation, wake up Mr West and choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by tech18: 9:28pm On May 02, 2018
Realdeals:
Sahara Reporters founder and 2019 Presidential hopeful, Omoyele Sowore has finally addressed the allegation about his relationship with APC stalwart Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. At a town hall meeting he had with Nigerians in Toronto, Canada.
Sowore denied any link with Tinubu while also explaining how he assists Former President Goodluck Jonathan to power in 2011. He dares anyone with proof or evidence showing his ties with Tinubu or any other politicians to come out and make it public. Watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRPUWrXuoSc

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/05/02/omoyele-sowore-speaks-my-connection-with-tinubu-and-jonathan-why-i-hate-pdp-video/

Sowore should start from house of reps
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by motta(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2018
veekid:
He should go and context as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

Minister of darkness abi who?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by davodyguy: 9:30pm On May 02, 2018
veekid:
He should go and context as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

Pathetic
Why should we take you seriously, when you can't even write coherently?
Lazy youth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by sowore2019: 9:31pm On May 02, 2018
Sowore2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by mercyway: 9:31pm On May 02, 2018
veekid:

You are not in Nigeria sir probably you've never been to Lagos before. Fashola is over hyped, Lagos state deserves more than 10x of what they got under Fashola administration.

13 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Yorubaangel(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
Sowore is a Tinubu's stooge to divide youth's vote... the nigga cannot even win a ward election in his village...

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
veekid:

what have those with experience over the years been able to offer us? Sowore 2019 all the way.....PMB has disappointed me on a personal note

22 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Hajidanny: 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
Wawu wawwest
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
You used Lies & Fake News to deal with PDP.

Now u expect us to trust u?

It's enough having Liar Mohammed as Information Minister. To now have his calibre and comrade as President is scary.

Bros my best advice is to save ur money and time, 4get it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Nigerian Airforce Plane Crash In Kaduna / Boko Haram Cuts Throats Of Fishermen Near Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.