Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response (74938 Views)

Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by fuellessgen: 10:02pm On May 02, 2018
Nothing new. Doro has always been a cheerful giver. undecided

3 Likes

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by emekajerry: 10:04pm On May 02, 2018
....no let me tell u se thunder fire I oo...I deh vex
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by TJBebo(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
hmmm! human beings beans

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2018
lk
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Jimbadly: 10:10pm On May 02, 2018
greatme2good:
I don't want to take this serious
How in earth will Tiwa start having affair with Wizkid
But their collabo, stage kissing and unusual closeness these days is really sending a signal.
ka'nyi Na ele

Please whose picture is that on your profile?
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Skyfornia(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2018
greatme2good:
But their collabo, stage kissing and unusual closeness these days is really sending a signal.
ka'nyi Na ele

I follow you dey observe. Imara nma shaa.
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by PresidentBuhari: 10:12pm On May 02, 2018
It is the culture in Afonjaland, the son must sleep with their mother. If you doubt as Oduduwa.

greatme2good:
ka'nyi Na ele

1 Like

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by kmaster007: 10:15pm On May 02, 2018
Mr & Mrs captain jack
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by ozoneboy(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2018
Hajidanny:
When you are big you are big
You won this big amount,and you are still looking paltry 5k,you must be a dolapo

1 Like

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Alejoc(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
Falana gbo ti e!
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by GallantKing(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2018
This is nice
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by otipoju(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Tiwa wants to use gumbody and leverage on Starboy's international repute

You are absolutely right....that girl is the original chewing gum.

She will gum anything that can give her the limelight.

From Tbillz, Don Jazzy, etc

Watch T Billz life take a positive dimension now that she is out of it. Only sad thing is they have a child together to constantly remind me of his mistake.
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2018
goldbim:
Yinmu..marketing strategy lipsrsealed
serious one

1 Like

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by tiger28: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
goldbim:
Yinmu..marketing strategy lipsrsealed
Your head dey there gan!!!

1 Like

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by greatme2good(f): 10:55pm On May 02, 2018
Jimbadly:

Please whose picture is that on your profile?
Lol... if not me,who then?
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Jimbadly: 11:04pm On May 02, 2018
greatme2good:

Lol... if not me,who then?

Wow, you're quite a looker, an alluring sight to behold. In fact you're an eye-candy. smiley

Do you still bake cakes? I might want to place an order.
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2018
neolboy:
Lubbish

Seriously.

Shame de catch me

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by MarieSucre(f): 11:40pm On May 02, 2018
Spar7tan:
If it's true, then tiwa is useless, and has no standard

Na wa o, is Wizkid not a human being?

3 Likes

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by justifyme(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2018
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2018
and so gossip news??
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Johnsown1(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2018
So dirprince want Tbliss the nanny to finaly commit suicide

1 Like

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Macdav(m): 12:34am On May 03, 2018
It's just for publicity stunt jare!!
Before one person go won go dey jump from bridge now grin

I now mention any bros name ooh

1 Like

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by XEKXUR: 6:19am On May 03, 2018
Seems like they want to be the jay-z and Beyonce of Nigeria.... While Davido and Chioma want to be the john legend and Chrissy teigen of Nigeria shocked[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:47am On May 03, 2018
missterious:
Lol. So our celebrities are now dating for publicity. We have come a long way.

. A really long way...
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by talk2percy(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2018
Tiwa Savage eh..dey fuk boy wey she born two times kiss
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Jethrolite(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2018
greatme2good:
ka'nyi Na ele
Wizkid and Tiwa na drug, if they kush together then forget it.
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by greatme2good(f): 7:57am On May 03, 2018
Skyfornia:

I follow you dey observe. Imara nma shaa.
lol and thank you
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by greatme2good(f): 7:58am On May 03, 2018
PresidentBuhari:
It is the culture in Afonjaland, the son must sleep with their mother. If you doubt as Oduduwa.

Oduduwa is now an ancestor, I don't communicate with ancestors.
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by greatme2good(f): 7:59am On May 03, 2018
Jimbadly:

Wow, you're quite a looker, an alluring sight to behold. In fact you're an eye-candy. smiley

Do you still bake cakes? I might want to place an order.

yeah... sure that will be a pleasure
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by Skyfornia(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2018
greatme2good:

lol and thank you

Achọrọm ịbu ezi ọyi gi ma ọbụrụ na ịnọ na lagos.
Re: D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response by greggng: 8:25am On May 03, 2018
coluka:

Tiwa is not leveraging on any of WizKid's repute, she has international reputation of her own. She's signed to ROC nation. You can't get any better than that in the hip hop world so I don't know what the hell you're talking about

God bless you for your knowledge. Tiwa has been their for long time. Some are here to say rubbish. I so much love that lady. She is my kind of woman. Do you know how I can make her mine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.