Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) (64037 Views)

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by TeeeVeee: 4:59am On May 03, 2018
marttol:
I'm also considering doing yahoo to sponsor myself to school, cos I wanna go to higher institution, but my conscience is taunting me, but not plus o...

Bro,Pls dont o....I understand it's not easy,I suggest U do a little more thinking other business ideas would come .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:06am On May 03, 2018
KenModi:

There is a difference between a stripper and a prostitute but considering the high level of illiteracy and unexposure in Nigeria, you wld not understand no matter how it is explained to you. So lets just leave it there.

A lot of ignorant and unexposed folks I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by azimibraun: 5:47am On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Slayqueen with brain.
call her what she deserves.. Her real name. Brain Queen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2018
Visit us today for,cool,and,interesting story
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2018
KenModi:

There is a difference between a stripper and a prostitute but considering the high level of illiteracy and unexposure in Nigeria, you wld not understand no matter how it is explained to you. So lets just leave it there.
in Nigeria stripper are also considered as hoes which they are. don't try n paint it something else. av f**k several strippers In jos n logos
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by marttol: 7:04am On May 03, 2018
TeeeVeee:

Bro,Pls dont o....I understand it's not easy,I suggest U do a little more thinking other business ideas would come .
thanks
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by marttol: 7:04am On May 03, 2018
buchasman:
I smell a lazy youth
ah lol...im not lazy at all...
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Tonason: 7:21am On May 03, 2018
Shobygame:
#election

If they want to waste their lives let them continue, if u ban that one they will look for another thing, they can even take acid.
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by PDPGuy: 7:27am On May 03, 2018
vickydevoka:

in Nigeria stripper are also considered as hoes which they are. don't try n paint it something else. av f**k several strippers In jos n logos
It is clear that the laws that govern stripping are different in the US and Nigeria.
Here, in the US, the strippers dare not engage in sexual behaviors with patrons, or they risk going to jail.

So, as the person you quoted claimed, being a stripper isn’t synonymous with being a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by olowobaba10: 7:48am On May 03, 2018
A
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2018
KenModi:

you damn right on this one...
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:05am On May 03, 2018
She don graduate na Godwin!!!! Bitter hypocritical Nigerians how market everyone be screaming a hoe is a hoe many of you/ sisters na choir masters, Go's, slay boys no shi shi dey chop them common chair for house una never fit,but she stripped to go to school y'all are spilling trash...plz go & face buharia for your misfortunes not her
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:06am On May 03, 2018
PDPGuy:

It is clear that the laws that govern stripping are different in the US and Nigeria.
Here, in the US, the strippers dare not engage in sexual behaviors with patrons, or they risk going to jail.

So, as the person you quoted claimed, being a stripper isn’t synonymous with being a prostitute.

Plz enlighten them ndi mere mere nihu phom piti n'azu
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Shut the fork up kid..
have you ever been to a strip club?
Do you know how many strippers guys take home every night?
Do you know what goes on in the VVIP session of strip clubs?
Once again shut the fork up..

abeg help me tell am he never see anything any woman who get naked in the public is a who're not in u can tell me.....anybody can buy her for the night

olosho is olosho but she use brain sha
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2018
SamuelTurner:
Two things that helped her

1. Determination

2. She didn't get carried away by money
What's the possibility she won't go into the job full time if she no see job that pay way better than being a striper? Just saying though
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2018
Many will still call her names.
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by troubleseller: 9:18am On May 03, 2018
Now she's just an 'educated' stripper. Good for her sha
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Kinggnicole(f): 9:30am On May 03, 2018
MarieSucre:

Shame on all those dicks that serviced her. What are doing sleeping with a stripper. I'm sure she is not the only stripper they slept with. Shake on all those. men who go to strip clubs.

Naija sef taya me.
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Kinggnicole(f): 9:34am On May 03, 2018
Go girl!!!
Stripping is a job durrrrhh
Naija hypocrites. Illiteracy won't allow some know that stripping is not prostitution. There are bankers that sleep with their bosses. Does this mean banking is prostitution?
Get sense y'all.
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:38am On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
No sir. That lady has taken her destiny in her own hands. Funding her education with dance or call it what you want is a lesser evil unlike some oloshos who buy make up with their money.

You don't know her story so please let her be.
will u advice ur sister to venture
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2018
KenModi:

I wanted to quote him but you already said what I wanted to say. Pardon him bros, not all Nigerians are illiterate grin.... Strippers are different class, most of them you can't see beyond what you get on stage and if you touch them you could get thrown out of the club. Some have website were they sell their nudes for a very high price and if you want the main course the price you could get will get you like 10 hookers. If you want a private dance you'll pay heavily too. Strippers hustling is crazy. Like a wise lady once told me, some of these strippers and prostitutes have more self worth and value than some ladies we see daily. Just because they had to sell their body doesn't make them less important. Some of these ladies will even stand by you better than some church girls, because they know what life is all about it, life ain't all rosy
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by God2man(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2018
No No No

What is bad is bad.
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by tomdon(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2018
So she was busy fukking around and getting paid, getting orgasms. Doggy and all styles and she's proud to announce it. Slut!!!
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Etizz: 6:45am On May 04, 2018
fuckerstard:

Oja mi lara je.

What's the meaning pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 04, 2018
Etizz:

What's the meaning pls

E dey scratch me for body, more like it dey pepper me
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Shut the fork up kid..
have you ever been to a strip club?
Do you know how many strippers guys take home every night?
Do you know what goes on in the VVIP session of strip clubs?
Once again shut the fork up..

I hope you feel okay now. grin
Re: Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) by LeeHarvey187: 3:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Well done and congratulations to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) / Who Can Remember This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.