Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 PM

#BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz (29008 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by LesbianBoy(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by cutedela: 10:23am On May 03, 2018
To a large extent,I think it was all a strategy for him #miracle bearing in mind that every housemates came in with a unique strategy but his own paid off. Whatsoever he does with the money is no man's business. He can show up and there is no big deal about that.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On May 03, 2018
Munzy14:
She is right. I knew this guy to be from a well to do family. Aviation school is not for the poor.
Well I knew bbn 2018 was flooded with rich kids. Which was reason we didn't see serious entertainment, rather we witnessed a lot of rules broken a typical of rich kids behavior.
you wey carry CeeC matter for head

Which well to do family? Pesin wey na him uncle pay for aviation school? Well to do family, yet his brother had to leave the army to come and campaign for him.

You peepu sha.....y'all will know Donald Trump sef just so you can defame him. Nobody wey una no dey know for this Nigeria.

Anyway the lady is an idiot, nobody was deceived or forced to do anything, their money, their business

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Deji63: 10:24am On May 03, 2018
Munzy14:
She is right. I knew this guy to be from a well to do family. Aviation school is not for the poor.
Well I knew bbn 2018 was flooded with rich kids. Which was reason we didn't see serious entertainment, rather we witnessed a lot of rules broken a typical of rich kids behavior.

Aviation School in Nigeria is for dick and Harry.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2018
Duyetare:
Nina and Alex are both from poor background

I won't fall for that. They are very likely from middle class civil servant homes while the others are children of big business homes.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Dandanlowo: 10:26am On May 03, 2018
Are u a gamer?
Follow this https://www.instagram.com/gamestore_ng/ to order for ur console ps3, ps4, xbox and all kinds of games Cd available at a very cheaper rate.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by dubene: 10:48am On May 03, 2018
DuruCrusher:
grin
Savage
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by ehispapa(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2018
Deji63:

do your findings and come back
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2018
tyson98:
Well I actually watched the video too and I was like wtf so they already had money before
he infact drove another white Benz to the venue of their welcoming party. A 2015 or 16 model. It means they have more than one luxurious whip to their name... Lol...
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
If not that some people are stupid. I knew the guy is from a well to do family. You can't come from a poor background and attend an aviation school. Their school fees isn't beans. The same way they fell for Efe's trick. Alaye Miracle done dey chop hin mulla.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by oshe11: 12:25pm On May 03, 2018
Munzy14:
Even Dangote still needs Money

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Twoclans(f): 12:33pm On May 03, 2018
oshe11:

LOL ,i cant believe munzy14 is still like that after how many weeks grin

Guy how you dey?
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by oshe11: 12:40pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Guy how you dey?
Lolz.....

Been roaming round Nairaland complaining about Buharicheesy

Just need something to waste my time on since no better project some months nagrin

You?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Twoclans(f): 12:47pm On May 03, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

Been roaming round Nairaland complaining about Buharicheesy

Just need something to waste my time on since no better project some months nagrin

You?

Am good cheesy
Buhari is Nigerias karma, just try and be happy lets hope 2023 will produce a good president because i dont see the north releasing power next year.painfull but that is just the truth.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by oshe11: 12:48pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Am good cheesy
Buhari is Nigerias karma, just try and be happy lets hope 2023 will produce a good president because i dont see the north releasing power next year.painfull but that is just the truth.
Lol

I know!

Just using it to keep me busy since BBN don finish....

Work has been boring.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by luqmandwise(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2018
Before na ordinary person dey go Aviation school?
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Peacefulgold(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2018
tyson98:
Well I actually watched the video too and I was like wtf so they already had money before
dat Mercedes is part of miracles win,he won 25m cash and 20m worth of gifts..and among those gift is a 12m Mercedes ...so he was gifted dat car by bbnaija....
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by dulphines: 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
DuruCrusher:
grin

Just be focused on the direction of the tyre, that's all.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by mrkel(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
Deji63:

You're very wrong. Rather on the contrary, the cost implication of training a pilot
in Nigeria is in the neighbourhood of N20 million

You can go to the website of International Aviation Academy Kwara to ascertain this fact yourself . Website: www.IAC.com.ng
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
This one na pure mumu,so he should start announcing that he’s rich or his parents are rich. Ehe he wants to further but maybe he does not have money and doesn’t want to use his parents money and so?
Madam gan siddan please,BBN is not about voting for the poor it’s about the best housemate
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Munzy14(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2018
safarigirl:
you wey carry CeeC matter for head

Which well to do family? Pesin wey na him uncle pay for aviation school? Well to do family, yet his brother had to leave the army to come and campaign for him.

You peepu sha.....y'all will know Donald Trump sef just so you can defame him. Nobody wey una no dey know for this Nigeria.

Anyway the lady is an idiot, nobody was deceived or forced to do anything, their money, their business
you still traced me. continue.
Miracle is not from a poor home. believe it or leave it. And nobody is defaming him for ur information.
Inside BB house it's all a game. u play any trick to attract people to ur personality. If u are smart, you will know.
for the lady crying, she fall for the trick. U give out when u have. it's fun voting for ur choice. but u if u don't have money, stay away and watch it like a football match.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Munzy14(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2018
Deji63:

lmao.... self deceit!
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Munzy14(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2018
Deji63:

lmao.... self deceit!
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Munzy14(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2018
oshe11:
who doubts?.Have u seen anyone saturated with money?? . allow the lady vent her frustration. She was shouting flyboy flyboy with her last card. it's a pity... lmaooooo
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Munzy14(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Guy how you dey?
I'm still me aunty. I deh fine ooooo.
You people should allow that lady. She used last card to shout flyboy flyboy on SM. lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. She needs to bring evidence of voting so una team go help her ministry.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by oshe11: 10:13am On May 04, 2018
Munzy14:

who doubts?.Have u seen anyone saturated with money?? . allow the lady vent her frustration. She was shouting flyboy flyboy with her last card. it's a pity... lmaooooo
lol....

She might not be his fan tho

Never heard him say he needed the money for "CPR"grin
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Munzy14(m): 10:16am On May 04, 2018
oshe11:
lol....

She might not be his fan tho

Never heard him say he needed the money for "CPR"grin
lol. That was why I said she should bring evidence of voting.
He did, he said he needed money to complete his CPL training so he can start flying commercial planes. Rochas promised to sponsor that yesterday.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Twoclans(f): 10:51am On May 04, 2018
Munzy14:

I'm still me aunty. I deh fine ooooo.
You people should allow that lady. She used last card to shout flyboy flyboy on SM. lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. She needs to bring evidence of voting so una team go help her ministry.

Dont mind her i am sure she did not even vote.Dont worry next year we will be in the same team wink
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by oshe11: 8:09pm On May 04, 2018
Munzy14:

lol. That was why I said she should bring evidence of voting.
He did, he said he needed money to complete his CPL training so he can start flying commercial planes. Rochas promised to sponsor that yesterday.
Lol.....

I said CPR not CPLwink
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

I said CPR not CPLwink
Lol na u know. All I heard during the show is CPL. (commercial pilot license). A 3-4 months training before issuance or so. Cpr is a basics during cause of study in aviation. CPL is extra training after graduating.
Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by oshe11: 11:49am On May 05, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol na u know. All I heard during the show is CPL. (commercial pilot license). A 3-4 months training before issuance or so. Cpr is a basics during cause of study in aviation. CPL is extra training after graduating.
Yea....

I know! Once worked @ NCAT, ZARIA under their Works Dept

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz by okwabayi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
She is only making it publicly known that the picture did her one-kind, just like how attractive females _nudes stimulate men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours / Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.