Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Who Owns The Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Child (459 Views)

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Child by zanga420: 7:47am On May 03, 2018
An issue came up last night in my compound. One young man came complaining about his girlfriend's family.
They agreed to marry and the lady is pregnant for him. But the lady and the family are now refusing him to pay the bride price. They also told him that in their tradition a lover doesn't inherit children. I tried calming the situation but the guy says he can't let go of his to be child.
My question now is by our laws, how can this guy get his child if he eventually didn't marry this girl
@lalasticlala help this get response, before somebody do something unpalatable. Thanks Mr lala

(1) (Reply)

Has Someone Tried Ruining Your Reputation ? This Should Be Your Reaction / What I Call Nonsense. / Strictly For Stay At Home Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.