Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded (16138 Views)

EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by OBAGADAFFI: 7:54am On May 03, 2018
Read Obasanjo farm Nigeria reply to social media allegations

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by BankeSmalls(f): 7:55am On May 03, 2018
Why does Buharri want to kill Yoruba owned businesses?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On May 03, 2018
We know better Baba, as if the farm even belongs to you in the first place.
YOU converted a WHOLE nation property/initiative to personal use.
There was a nation!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Ichokwu: 8:06am On May 03, 2018
Once you are not singing, shouting and sai'ing, they will find an allegation to pull you down.

Now, they will backtrack their probe to 1999 and maybe find some billions stashed at Olusegun Obasanjo presidential library (OOPL).

Incompetent olodos.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:06am On May 03, 2018
This people like falsehood
Lying APC

Killer of businesses
They have remembered obasanjo farm

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by omartins1(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Read Obasanjo farm Nigeria reply to social media allegations

It is well. For me i dnt think its possible for d Nigerian govt to b paying d salaries of a private own organization.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by worlexy(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2018
Anyone that speaks against Buhari gets attacked and persecuted by his foot soldiers that call themselves Buharideens. They have learnt so much lies from Lai Mohammed that they are now competing with the devil himself in the game of who can tell more lies !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by calculator123(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2018
Apc is synonymous to lieing so i am not shocked...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by SalamRushdie: 8:07am On May 03, 2018
Ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by DoyenExchange: 8:07am On May 03, 2018
What more can I say? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Mouthgag: 8:07am On May 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by omartins1(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by nely(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2018
This government and there propaganda, they are determined to destroy everything good before they leave...Since 2015 they came into power, they never discovered this until Obasanjo started speaking against them, Heaven is very far for this people

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Canadamigrate: 8:08am On May 03, 2018
Buhari's cows are also government own.

A better and bigger life awaits you in Canada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by fergie001: 8:08am On May 03, 2018
I said that info was fake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by sowore2019: 8:09am On May 03, 2018
Propaganda by APC, yet they want to gag others from expressing their views. Support Sowore2019

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by RZArecta2(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2018
Where are those useless APC demons that insulted me throughout yesterday because I refused to swallow their burnt dodo hook, line and sinker ? The lady who posted the news on her Facebook page is a BMC zombie and I believe in a sane country, she should be arrested and charged for defamation of character at least or spreading false information. As it stands now, the devil has more integrity than anybody in APC. Quote me any day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2018
So many false news on Nairaland front-page. Sad part of it all is that many readers don't have reasonable IQs to identify truths and lies.

Bloggers as well are not helping the situation. The need to make quick money, however little, won't make them use their senses in the right way. Obasanjo Farm is few minutes away from the residence/office of Nairaland CEO, yet we can't get our facts in order.

Rather than copy-pasting fake Facebook posts in the name of blogging, why can't some bloggers stand out by adding a touch of investigative journalism? Citizen journalism isn't bad, but don't stay on social media feeding the masses with lies. If we are not reading about some lies, someone will be copying Davido's Instagram post in the name of blogging.
Davido said he bought his girl a N45m Porsche on Twitter, and yeah, because it is Davido, we must believe him. Porsche has a website, prices of their cars are everywhere on the Internet, but the love of quick money won't allow y'all think beyond copying the twitter post and feeding over 180m people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2018
We all knew it was fake news na

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by zest17(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2018
Quite pathetic...
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by ola2unjy(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2018
wink
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by TheFreeOne: 8:11am On May 03, 2018
BMC and co trying to bring OBJ down cos he's not supporting dullard.niho's re-election bid.

You guys have failed like your incompetent oga.

The mediocre performance of Buhari cannot be described by anybody as ‘superlative’ even by morons
- OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by userplainly(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2018
Buhari is a wicked corrupt terrorist but anybody that feels America has our best interest at heart is joking! DON'T FORGET NIGERIA IS A THREAT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!....... NIGERIA IS THE STRONGEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH AND THE LARGEST BLACK ONLY NATION!... if Nigeria can succeed as a nation then blacks will believe in themselves! I'm no racist but the White power cannot let that happen! we are a walking time bomb! especially the Muslim north! there's nothing to gain from killings and violence! you can't kill the whole nation! you don't have valuable resources that the country depends on! SO WHY THE KILLINGS?........ Christians should never allow foreign countries spoil our hearts!... At first I vex too o! but wen I sidan look our position, NA SENSE WE NEED TO FOLLOW UP THESE WHITE PEOPLE OR ELSE WE'LL BE LIKE RWANDA AND C.A.R...... where Americans will come n be testing their new weapons! it will be a shame to the black race if we fail....please edit, copy n pass this message on Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp or I.G....... let everyone know what the white really think of us...let those joking Politicians realize we are not out of the woods yet!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by rusher14: 8:12am On May 03, 2018
Obasanjo puts out false news about himself which he later denies with the view to claiming victimisation.

Tell us another story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by gratiaeo(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2018
Buhari is a decease anything he touches he destroy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Uyi168: 8:13am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
..Personally,i dnt think there is any region benefiting from this rule

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by frankmoney(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2018
fergie001:
I said that info was fake
and you believed it just because obj said it's fake

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Elthugnificent(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2018
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament / Policeman Beat Up Protesters In PDP Secretariat Over N360m Debt / Walter Onnoghen Meets With Buhari Behind Closed-Door At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.