Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (48027 Views)

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by porshnuel: 11:35am On May 03, 2018
gv her assurance
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2018
He just wants to smash and move on. Abeg, no love here.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by infogenius(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2018
Must she bring it to social media?
Anyway, the guy just remember old
times not that he really needs her.
If she fails 4 this comeback trickl, she would have been bitten twice
and this one will be "chop and clean mouth"
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by kaykaymcb(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
U av moved on and after 4years, u still have his contacts and even sent a new month message... Aunty, stop deceiving us

This is a very valid point.

Four years is a long time to hold on to his contact number.

I love NL.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Elnino4ladies: 11:37am On May 03, 2018
WTF is Mbok?
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by softprick: 11:38am On May 03, 2018
It doesn’t seem to me like she has moved on,I don’t understand why she still have he’s number in the first place,I can’t trust a bish that is still in contact with her ex,once debe always debe,and I’m sure if this homeboy is persistent enough he will still chop.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Gudlite: 11:38am On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
U av moved on and after 4years, u still have his contacts and even sent a new month message... Aunty, stop deceiving us
Ask her oo what she is still doing with his contact after 4years,Moved on my foot!!!!!
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by majamajic(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2018
am still scrolling to see the epic reply
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Ifakiland(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2018
That's what y'all deserve
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by maingwaest(f): 11:41am On May 03, 2018
Wetin him contact still de do for your phone after 4 yrs if separation mbok.?
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by 2buffagain(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2018
The guy na pig.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2018
Giddymoney:
Calabar will always be Calabar.
Which one is mbok in whatsapp again??
Mbok means please..
Google no dey ur browser
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Angy55(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
Having contacts doesn't mean.
I don't block from my social media and I don't delete contacts too. But that doesn't mean I contact them.
I forgive and forget. I believe someday you might still need my help and I might need your help too without emotions attached.
It only shows how strong I am.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
WTF is Mbok?
Mbok means Pls
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by omoniomoade(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2018
He wants to taste another soup after eating one soup for 4 years, don't answer him, you have moved on, else he will drag you down again.Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by adanny01(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2018
Giddymoney:
Calabar will always be Calabar.
Which one is mbok in whatsapp again??

Mbok is please
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
and deleting his contact is a sign of maturity?

I personally do not delete anybody's contact except my Sim is full, so yes, we are not all petty, vindcitive people who delete contacts as soon as we aren't on good terms. Some people just forget about the person and allow the contact languish in the abyss of WhatsApp. I have 8-year old contacts in my SIM.

She sent a broadcast message and that is how the contact was ressurected.

So many small children on Nairaland these days, you people think everybody has time to be deleting everything and giving irrelevant people relevance

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 03, 2018
I vehemently hate this MBOK. What the he'll does it even mean? Sounds disgusting!
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2018
Angy55:

Having contacts doesn't mean.
I don't block from my social media and I don't delete contacts too. But that doesn't mean I contact them.
I forgive and forget. I believe someday you might still need my help and I might need your help too without emotions attached.
It only shows how strong I am.
thank you dear

I have contacts in my phone that I don't even remember the person. It is just there. Why will I go through the hassle of deleting contacts after every disagreement? I find people like that incredibly petty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by NWAFORH1(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2018
Mbok and Ufan.......remind me of days of "Edet leaves in calabar". Lolz! Let him c u nah e no mean anything cool
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On May 03, 2018
DonDemu:
I vehemently hate this MBOK. What the he'll does it even mean? Sounds disgusting!
mbok means please. Do not insult someone else's language as you would hate for yours to be insulted

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2018
Okafor's law loading.....
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 03, 2018
Na bottle of KaiKai(hot) this one wan give woman. No be man like him dey buy woman Porsche?
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Yankiss(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2018
What does he want now? He simply made a choice, he ate his cake and wants to have it back. But I disapprove of posting the chat on the net for everyone to see. Many people are disillusioned and suffer from various paranoia. You could be attacked for this. He is married. You ought to have quietly and secretly turned him down and respected his privacy. Not everything is for public perusal. Learn!
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Angy55(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2018
safarigirl:
thank you dear

I have contacts in my phone that I don't even remember the person. It is just there. Why will I go through the hassle of deleting contacts after every disagreement? I find people like that incredibly petty

That's just it.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On May 03, 2018
safarigirl:
thank you dear

I was surprised at those comments. Delete even good.
I have an ex I can call his number offhand cheesy. I don't delete contacts.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by baby124: 12:04pm On May 03, 2018
safarigirl:
and deleting his contact is a sign of maturity?

I personally do not delete anybody's contact except my Sim is full, so yes, we are not all petty, vindcitive people who delete contacts as soon as we aren't on good terms. Some people just forget about the person and allow the contact languish in the abyss of WhatsApp. I have 8-year old contacts in my SIM.

She sent a broadcast message and that is how the contact was ressurected.

So many small children on Nairaland these days, you people think everybody has time to be deleting everything and giving irrelevant people relevance
I don’t delete contacts either. I simply forget about the person until the person contacts me. Or I block the person if he’s being a nuisance
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by JandyJ(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2018
RUN BARRY RUN

RUN SISTER RUN
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Charly68: 12:09pm On May 03, 2018
I beg delete the Casanova's line or block it on your phone forever ..married but looking for side chick or what ?
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by ogorwyne(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2018
4 years after and she still has a direct way of reaching him. If they parted on good terms I would understand her decision to keep his number. Well her life, her choices.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Ishilove: 12:24pm On May 03, 2018
I don't see anything epic in this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.