Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake (463 Views)

Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / Come In to Get Your Share and Get Paid / Tradermoni Is Paying 100% Every 7 Days Get Your Share Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake by Nobody: 9:15am On May 03, 2018
This week, I've just found my self in a situation whereby I now have direct phone numbers of 2 Governors and 15 Senators. But I'm so sad because I don't know what to offer them. If you have this same opportunity, what irresisitable ideas, plans, investment, service, visions, etc... would you offer them so that you can get you own share of the National Cake? I promise to contact and share proceeds with you if your idea fly. Exersice your brain, think and talk what to offer now, you may be in my shoe tomorrow.
Mods, please, move this to front page and help Nigerian youths to learn how we can stop being seen as lazy by our politicians.
Re: What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2018
You can empower 1000 youths and get 3 brand new cars in 3 months with N10,000,000 grant(N10,000) training fee from each participants...Call or whatsapp me for more details 07037744048...This is open to physical scrutiny and interview

1 Like

Re: What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake by EVARISTOMONARCH: 1:49pm On May 03, 2018
@DaddyTechz I sent you a mail. Reply as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake by Eddodoh(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2018
Write a proposal to produce and supply them Customized Campaign Wristbands or supply their offices with Stationeries, you can go very close to them. Get a registered company and tell them that you are available for any contract no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake by Nobody: 4:37am On May 04, 2018
EVARISTOMONARCH:
@DaddyTechz I sent you a mail. Reply as soon as possible.
Ok my brother. The fact that you took a step shows that you belong to the topmost, GOD shall take u there IJN.
Re: What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake by Nobody: 4:40am On May 04, 2018
A million thanks to all that have responded so far. GOD bless you tremendously.
Re: What Will You Offer To Get Your Share Of The National Cake by nowinton(f): 8:34am On May 24, 2018
Eddodoh:
Write a proposal to produce and supply them Customized Campaign Wristbands or supply their offices with Stationeries, you can go very close to them. Get a registered company and tell them that you are available for any contract no matter how small.

world cup wristbands

(1) (Reply)

A Forex Of Fraud / Using Your New SIM To Call For Free For Life / First Ship Berths At Dangote Refinery Jetty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.