Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools (836 Views)

Nigerian Ashley Adirika Accepted Into All 8 Ivy League Schools In US / David Odekunle Accepted Into 7 Ivy League Colleges / Chinaza Asiegbu Accepted Into 8 Ivy League Schools In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Customer80: 9:46am On May 03, 2018
Chinaza Asiegbu gains admission to all Ivy League schools in US

Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Customer80: 9:47am On May 03, 2018
God bless the igbo
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Customer80: 9:48am On May 03, 2018
Lalasticala biko do the needful
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by whitebeard(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2018
The post initially made sense until the OP made it tribal..!!

Op I am sure the girl did not send u to indicate her tribe there..!!

Tribalist are backward, all they do is smoke, drink wear cap, tie wrapper and be doing senseless things..
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by whitebeard(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2018
Customer80:
God bless the igbo
u are op and u still took FTC it in ur blood..I am not surprised
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Customer80: 9:59am On May 03, 2018
whitebeard:
u are op and u still took FTC it in ur blood..I am not surprised
what is wrong with that? You can as well write God bless yoruba, hausa etc
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by whitebeard(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2018
Customer80:
what is wrong with that? You can as well write God bless yoruba, hausa etc
..na so

Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Customer80: 10:02am On May 03, 2018
whitebeard:
The post initial made sense until the OP made it tribal..!!

Op I am sure the girl did not send u to indicate her tribe there..!!

Tribalist are backward, all they do is smoke, drink wear cap, tie wrapper and be doing senseless things..
why are you so bitter? What tribalism did you see in the post? Some of you need to use dictionary to search for the word Tribalism
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Shedrack777: 10:02am On May 03, 2018
guy, this shiit will never make front page. why must you mention her tribe? she paid you?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by whitebeard(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2018
Customer80:
why are you so bitter? What tribalism did you see in the post? Some of you need to use dictionary to search for the word Tribalism
don't play mynd games with me

Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Customer80: 10:06am On May 03, 2018
Some people are mentally weak
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Customer80: 10:15am On May 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
guy, this shiit will never make front page. why must you mention her tribe? she paid you?
You seem to be bitter because of her ethnic group, note that ethic group is different from tribe
Re: A Nigerian Of Igbo Descent Passes Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 10:20am On May 03, 2018
Igbo has always Amaka.

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex-for-marks Scandal: How I Was Trapped, By Dismissed OAU Professor / Updated Futo Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Free Download / List Of Companies To Observe Siwes Training In Akure Or Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.