Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. (1937 Views)

Baby Snake / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by Nobody: 10:24am On May 03, 2018
I saw it in my small farm after working yesterday and took it into custody to know it's name because here we have the west African carpet viper, the spiting snake, the Gartner or garden snake and the Python. It's being going beneath since yesterday evening.

Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by Luminee(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2018
Lalasticlala will name it
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by cedar3: 11:52am On May 03, 2018
*playing Fela's song on key C#*

When trouble sleep, inyanga go wake am, wetin e dey fiiinnnnddd?
palava dey find

palava e go get i oooooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by joeokoriem: 4:28pm On May 03, 2018
That's not a snake. Its a warm.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by vincentjk(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2018
Does it look like a snake to you?
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by TIDDOLL(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin grin

Dude, you think say u go fit hold snake like dat, baby or no baby, e go strike you....

Na Warm u carry Ogbeni...

Lmaoo....can hold my breath...
Clown
Baby snake indeed grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by Baroba(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2018
Looks more like an earth worm than a snake..
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by kushlord: 5:46pm On May 03, 2018
instead of watching natgeo wild you'll be busy watching zeeworld.. how will a civilized adult be calling earthworm a snake eh
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by delishpot: 5:52pm On May 03, 2018
TIDDOLL:
grin grin grin

Dude, you think say u go fit hold snake like dat, baby or no baby, e go strike you....

Clown

it looks like a baby snake for real and yes they are venomous even as babies. He should be careful
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 03, 2018
TIDDOLL:
grin grin grin

Clown

If you are ignorant, you should keep quiet because just saying anything makes other people feel you are a fool.
Because I've never seen this until now, that was why I asked and quote me anywhere, this a snake just the blind snake https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indotyphlops_braminus
You can read up that page in wiki and other pages accompanying it.
And yes I can hold any snake but am more cautious in holding venomous ones.

Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 03, 2018
kushlord:
instead of watching natgeo wild you'll be busy watching zeeworld.. how will a civilized adult be calling earthworm a snake eh

You are the fool here pops, you were trying to sound funny but ended up messing yourself up, are you even sure you know what Natgeo wild is?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indotyphlops_braminus

Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by TIDDOLL(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2018
ccrazy:

If you are ignorant, you should keep quiet because just saying anything makes other people feel you are a fool.
Because I've never seen this until now, that was why I asked and quote me anywhere, this a snake just the blind snake https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indotyphlops_braminus
You can read up that page in wiki and other pages accompanying it.
And yes I can hold any snake but am more cautious in holding venomous ones.

Really sorry for lashing out stupidly like that.

I just got schooled.
Thanks man.

Moreover, i do hold snakes too. smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by kushlord: 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
oropo
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by humbleofficer(f): 11:50am On May 07, 2018
angry angry
Re: Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. by ajalajalingo: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ororo

(1) (Reply)

Attn: 100% Purebred Brindled Male Boerboel Puppy For Sale! / Guess What Breed Of Dog This Is / Imported Rott Stud Available In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.