Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,452 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment (8429 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians / Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by JiffyNaija: 10:45am On May 03, 2018
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.

Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment

Program Overview

1. You will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship.
2. You will undergo orientation and will also be given the opportunity to learn on the Job.
3. Through this experience, you will understand what a career in consulting entails and what it is like to work for Accenture

What you stand to gain:

1. Great career prospects, working with the brightest talents, varied project experience, exciting, challenging and brain stimulating work.
2. You will also get the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant community.

Click here to view more Accenture internship details and apply

Application closing date: Not specified

https://www.accenture.com/ng-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00583417_en&src=LINKEDINJP

1 Like

Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by JiffyNaija: 10:46am On May 03, 2018
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by Nwaohafia1: 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
See everywhere are job openings. Buhari is really creating jobs.

I'm confused between being Miracle or Chioma. Fam, help me make decision.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by ElNero(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by vickydevoka(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
km
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2018
I hope it pays
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by Benjom(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2018
Good

.. but don't submit that CV yet until you've seen these CV Samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples

There, you'll also find a software to grade your CV instantly... Can you boast of at least a "B" grade?

Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
See everywhere are job openings. Buhari is really creating jobs.

I'm confused between being Miracle or Chioma. Fam, help me make decision.

People are running to Canada

1 Like

Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by Adflex1(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
No stipends ? Thats the reason I opened this post, this bubu inflicted hardship has given me enough experience. cheesy
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by Nwaohafia1: 2:48pm On May 03, 2018
DanXplore:

People are running to Canada

So true. Two of my friends are currently in Canada. They left March 2018.
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2018
Adflex1:
No stipends ? Thats the reason I opened this post, this bubu inflicted hardship has given me enough experience. cheesy
Check our signature in blue below and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by AlexJustin(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2018
their requirements Is so cumbersome yet no stipend.
Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by qanda: 8:43pm On May 03, 2018
HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
Conventionally, Cover letters begin with, “ I am writing to apply for the Graduate Trainee job advertised on your company website.”

However, consider below opening and identify the one that will strike your prospective employer.

“I am a graduate with a Master’s Degree in Project Management and one year of work experience as an intern with an Engineering firm; I gained valuable experience on different aspects of Project Management. I enjoy taking initiatives, have eyes for details and have a track record for solving challenges and achieving results. This is why I believe I can add value to your organization”.

Learn how to prepare a WINNING CV and COVER Letter download Motivation Letters and Resumes – A guide for Students and young Graduates from the Job section of Q and A App for Free. Download Q and A App from Playstore Now

Re: Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment by zodbaba: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello,
I just got shortlisted got the internship program but i am a masters student who just finished coursework, i am available for the internship but am beginning to think , is it strictly meant for undergraduate?
I have been sent SHL test link and i have 5 days to write it, what do you advice please.

(1) (Reply)

Egbin Power PLC Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Icsl Is Massively Recruiting Ond Holders With Upper Credit And Not More Than 21y / F.R.S.C Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.