Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) (3455 Views)

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. / Debi J – She Fine (prod By Otee Beatz) / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by eldee(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2010
Airis obviously makes the kind of music that she wants to make and she happens to be good at it. In 2009 she moved back to Nigeria from the U.S. to pursue her music career and initially worked closely with Trybe records. Currently, she is working on her debut album which has a tentative released date of 11/11/10 under her own Airis music label.

Airis’ lead single, ‘Without You‘ is a slow paced but catchy song; the kind of song you will put on repeat upon first listen. ‘Sick in Love‘ has a modern 1980s pop/dance sound and you can hear that she was influenced by that era. Ice Prince adds his playful flow to the track as he spits lines like ‘but I’ma let the ego Go Go Go… ‘ Airis also goes in on the dance track, ‘Fly Away‘ which was produced by IKON.

Her video for Without You, which should be out soon, was shot on location in Miami, FL and directed by award winning director Adam Rush.

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/05/18/airis/

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8KRz0NIx0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2010
Eldee, u well so? You say person FINE yet u nor give us picture make we see. Oya before I count 1. .2. .3, produce her picture.
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by eldee(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Eldee, u well so? You say person FINE yet u nor give us picture make we see. Oya before I count 1. .2. .3, produce her picture.

Abeg nor vex . . . the thing just shock me say fine chic dey hold mic for Naija.
Byebye Kemistry and Azeezat . . . I even dey fear to write the names, their picture dey flash for my head. cheesy cheesy

Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by eldee(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2010
Forgive me if I'm over-exaggerating, but na Kemistry woworness cause am grin grin
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by lalaboi(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2010
O boy! 1st time i saw her post without you on repNaijaArtiste i starred and starred at the pix! I wont say for how long but chineke!! That is what i call beauty!!!! with a beautiful voice!
otun wa fako si! lol
Mehn!! If them do miss world for artistes! she go carry 1st on looks! grin grin
She nor be size 8 oh!! But damn!!! mama is sexy as ***** lol

Ok . .Back to her song!
Without you was on replay on my playlist for some time! Tight song sha!. . .
Atleast she aint no smiley! angry
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by medjai(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2010
I love that 'without you' track. Men, she's really fine.
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2010
Damn! Who talk se dem never born the beautiful ones? Over fine dey worry this babe.
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by Genuflect(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2010
Haven't heard this one but that Without You track is too good
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by ofokaofoki: 9:01pm On May 20, 2010
i think i have to download without u , u guyz are hyping this gurl too much ,
am loving her looks first of all tho, she berra be tight with the lyrical skills.
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by Pweety4me(f): 2:52am On May 21, 2010
I thought she was a slim chic from her face shots. . .anyhow she fine sha yea 9ice song but u ain't just hearing it now ehn? tongue
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by TeeJay6(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

I thought she was a slim chic from her face shots. . .anyhow she fine sha yea 9ice song but u ain't just hearing it now ehn? tongue
so wats wrong with her figure? is it a crime to be tubby?
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by dominique(f): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
her videos are making serious waves on soundcity (ch 327), but i've never set my eyes on them on local tv stations. na beef
my only qualms about her is that she's channeling too much Beyonce in her pictures and music videos undecided

Pweety4me:

kimistry wey lekpa nko? she fine reach tongue

PS, is she mixed race. she looks so to me.

Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by hax: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2010
She's kinda big. tongue
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by chiogo(f): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2010
I watched the video to that "Without you" song on some website. Forgot about her after that. She has a great voice.

@Dominique, yea, she's bi-racial. I forgot the website I read about her.
Re: Sick In Love - Airis Ft Ice Prince (DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!) by A40(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2010
Eureka!! A fine chic that can actually sing. Seen her video and she's aight prolly may not be a smash hit but she is good

hax:

She's kinda big. tongue
And hot! Just how i like em cool

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Patoranking Alubarika / Music /instruments Training Schools In Ogba-ikeja / Naija DJ Party Non-stop Mix By Djnett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.