Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,447 members, 7,801,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody (23885 Views)

Court Denies Agba Jalingo Bail / Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health / BREAKING: Court Grants Dino Melaye Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Mrakeli: 12:47pm On May 03, 2018
The Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has been denied bail in the case of an alleged conspiracy and aiding of jailbreak.

full report at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/court-denies-senator-dino-melaye-bail.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by 9jaown(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
No be all love story be romance #blackmagic

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by SalamRushdie: 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
What jail break again ? Buhari and Bello are just setting the stage for their eventual disgrace

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by 9jaown(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
9jaown:
wink
APC family problem
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by nairavsdollars(f): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
Like Olisa Metuh, the judge knows nothing is wrong with the codeine- induced senator. He is just dramatising. All he wants is his passport so he can flee

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by kolafolabi(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
99% sure he is faking his health condition.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by GudluckIBB(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
DINO DON ENTER
BABA WILL BE REGRETTING NOW LIKE
WHY I NO JUST DEY QUIETLY COLLECT MY 13M SALARY WITHOUT NOISE

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,YOU CANT FIGHT GOVERNMENT AND GO FREE
ASK NNAMDI KANU AND GIVE ME MY ACCOLADES LATER grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by ajilegend(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
Are you serious?
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Deekay9ja(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by oyetunder(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
kissLet him rise from that filthy stretcher and fight for his freedom before he finds himself in jail. This is not the right time for this hippy muscular honourable to pretend and display imaginary injuries at all. He was not on a stretcher when he was receiving undisclosed salaries.

38 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by fruqy(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
This is getting more interesting...
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by senatorshegsy5: 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
NA WA 4 DIS GOVT
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Benjom(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
I knew that'll be the outcome since Kogi Court has taken over. He may not get out of it until the end of this administration.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by gunuvi(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
Zooooooocrazy

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
shocked shocked

This Dino is big fool .....he is as weak as lamb but camouflaging as as a lion in the wild....Just imagine how he is been dealt with by Buhari's menstrual pad a.k.a Tinubu the landlord of Lagos.

Let him be remanded in prison with hard labour.....maybe the inspiration behind his music career will resurrect and save him

23 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by ikaboy: 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
gbege
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Robbin7(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
Is he a prison warden?

4 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by WisdomFlakes: 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
Yahaya Bello, just remember the law of Karma. You will get yours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by oluwoleife: 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
Nobody is above the law.
If it were a common Nigerian, we wouldn't support him but if it's any of the bigwigs, heads will always roll

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
Where is SARAKI

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by ClintonEmex: 12:53pm On May 03, 2018
Dino Melaye should face the law squarely, after all, he's among the people that advocated for the Jihadist to be put in power. Why should an average suffering Nigerian pity for Melaye? People that loots our money and give us robbers and dictators as leaders?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by LastSurvivor11: 12:53pm On May 03, 2018
Your laughing today because it's Dino
Tomorrow it might be another person

Like it or not, buhari is setting a bad standard for democracy for incoming leaders as their lawlessness will be referenced to buhari tyrant regime..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by RealDannie(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2018
Is it me or it's just the plain truth?

NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE CONFUSED, the courts and judges are even more confused while the Policemen are the most confused set of people.

Today, you arrest someone
Tomorrow, you grant him bail
Next day, You take him to court again and deny him bail

Then the following day he's in the studio to release a new single cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by millomaniac: 12:53pm On May 03, 2018
grin. Lolz a taste of your own medicine. When you guys have made bribing everything the norm. Oya na aaa. Welcome to bello's lair.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by LastSurvivor11: 12:54pm On May 03, 2018
GudluckIBB:
DINO DON ENTER

The new government is only setting a bad standard for democracy, today it is Dino tomorrow it might be your person.
If saying the truth is fighting the government then we have no future in this country as it's only the truth that will set mankind free..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by MrPeterson(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2018
They should keep it up, but remember power is not forever.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2018
GudluckIBB:
DINO DON ENTER

he is not a coward like you.I the high court refuses bail he will appeal and definitely get bail

6 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by VERDA: 12:54pm On May 03, 2018
GudluckIBB:
DINO DON ENTER

With this kind of reasoning,Nigeria is doomed.God dey.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2018
Pass 2018 budget bill abeg!
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Firefire(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2018
Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Nairalandmentor(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2018
I smell fishery here

Check my signature if you want a beautiful website design

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides / All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.