Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 (20638 Views)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / 2019 KPMG graduate trainee / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by LegitBoyy: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
Enter kpmg. Do 2 years flee to canada
How

You mean the pay is good or you can easily transfer to their branch in Canada?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
LegitBoyy:
How

You mean the pay is good or you can easily transfer to their branch in Canada?
the job experience can get u to kpmg,ey pwc canada job
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by taylorfola: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
I applied around August and did the test August 30th but I haven’t received any mail since
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Zeeco007: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please I need kpmg graduate trainee aptitude test materials and all the information i need to be ready for d test. Both current affairs Questions and all. My email address is adebayoadeoluwa007@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Texxx: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2018
taylorfola:
I applied around August and did the test August 30th but I haven’t received any mail since

What were the questions they asked you please?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Anonymius2121: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Wrote the test in November and this platform really helped so i decided to share

The test had 10 current affairs about 20 Numerical questions And 20 verbal questions.
The questions came in the form of normal objectives, Data Sufficiency and Sentence Correction.
Use the 2018 GMAT guide to study. Specifically the Diagnostic practice tests at the beginning of the textbook.

For the Essay part there were two questions pick one
1. Give an example of how you’ve had to apply Creative Thinking to solve a challenge either as Leader or a follower and give examples ( not sure this is how it was phrased)
2. “Highly effective teams are built on team spirit” Discuss with relevant examples

For the Current Affairs Question
- [ ] Full meaning of NAPTIP - National Agency for Prohibiting Trafficking in persons
- [ ] When is the next Youth Olympics
- [ ] Which country doesn’t use a parliamentary system - Pakistan, Israel, etc
- [ ] UN headquarters
- [ ] Which of these is not part of the European Union
- [ ] What year was EFCC formed
- [ ] Which President was arrested on 5th October 2018
- [ ] Governor of Kastina
- [ ] First Executive President of Nigeria
- [ ] Meeting with European nations on dividing Africa among them for colonization ( Can’t remember the question but the answer was Berlin conference in 1884)

I advise you to go through the 2015/2017 thread to see other current affairs questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by HelinaO(f): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good morning ,please can you share kpmg past questions with me please. I have the exam on Saturday next week .helenojumu@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Oluwatosinosa(f): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please ..Nairalanders I need KPMG aptitude test past questions

Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Oluwatosinosa(f): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Pls ...my test is Saturday... I need the Kpmg study pack
Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Oluwatosinosa(f): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Anonymius2121:
Wrote the test in November and this platform really helped so i decided to share

The test had 10 current affairs about 20 Numerical questions And 20 verbal questions.
The questions came in the form of normal objectives, Data Sufficiency and Sentence Correction.
Use the 2018 GMAT guide to study. Specifically the Diagnostic practice tests at the beginning of the textbook.
Pls share me the KPMG past questions

1. Give an example of how you’ve had to apply Creative Thinking to solve a challenge either as Leader or a follower and give examples ( not sure this is how it was phrased)
2. “Highly effective teams are built on team spirit” Discuss with relevant examples

- [ ] Full meaning of NAPTIP - National Agency for Prohibiting Trafficking in persons
- [ ] UN headquarters
- [ ] Meeting with European nations on dividing Africa among them for colonization ( Can’t remember the question but the answer was Berlin conference in 1884)

I advise you to go through the 2015/2017 thread to see other current affairs questions
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Tgalbabe: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Anonymius2121:

- [ ] UN headquarters

Please are the current affairs question, objectives
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tgalbabe:

Please are the current affairs question, objectives

Yes they are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc / Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018 / 10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.