Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) (124976 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
What pillow talk are you talking about

"The rod and the lord"
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by victor101(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
overhypedsteve:
The judiciary should show more of this kind of bravery and send all this looters parading our streets in big big cars to jail

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper.

To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/

I can outsource some of my freelance work to you. Let me on Whatsapp. Contact on Sig
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by biacan(f): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
KOPT33:

"The rod and the lord"
Oh that movie was so interesting that I never wants it to finish cool
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by package7(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
Nigeria...Youth youth youth, how many times did I call you? it obvious you guys are not ready to take the mantle of leadership from all those Sixth,Seventy ➕ old men that been in corridor of power since.....be Wise

You can see Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye Saga!

:
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by kmaster007: 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
abeg make dem throw dis man for prison jooooor.. make him go dey snap with his pple inside prison
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by laydoh(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2018
overhypedsteve:
The judiciary should show more of this kind of bravery and send all this looters parading our streets in big big cars to jail

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a

ur website is not going through.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by subcbouy: 3:22pm On May 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:
What did Dino actually do to deserve all these?

My worry is the people here and online celebrating his travails. Dino is one of the most outspoken senators in this current assembly, he has carried out more constituency projects than other senators, he speaks the truth to the face of even his party members.

Why are you all celebrating his problems?

Cos he has flashy cars?.... Both new and vintage?....

Una badbelle na original
Buhari has an answer to all these questions come 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:

My worry is the people here and online celebrating his travails. Dino is one of the most outspoken senators in this current assembly, he has carried out more constituency projects than other senators, he speaks the truth to the face of even his party members.

Una badbelle na original
You want to know what he did? Listen to this audio, you will know that Dino is a manipulator and a mischief maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mQogu_285w&t=5s&pbjreload=10

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
I'm sure he shouted yeeeeeeeeeepa
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by 9jaown(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
overhypedsteve:

android user. Is Dino case a case of looting!! Go Dey read news upside down!!

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:24pm On May 03, 2018
pretending old criminal...very soon some of his corrupt allies would start the "melaye show"....whenever they are caught for any crime

by security agents....fainting to be carried in the stretcher...thank GOD that the police this time arround cannot be decieved...take him and the

stretcher to prison...he will wake up late inside the jail...for a better sleeping jamboree...shameless self-styled leader!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You want to know what he did? Listen to this audio, you will know that Dino is a manipulator and a mischief maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mQogu_285w&t=5s&pbjreload=10

Pls put the lyrics here..... I will cross check if I doubt
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:26pm On May 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Una badbelle na original
if I tear you slap, walahi you go run comot for here

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
if I tear you slap, walahi you go run comot for here

Your name says it all. Idiot
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2018
laydoh:
ur website is not going through.
please try again with a different browser.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On May 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Your name says it all. Idiot
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
I thought he was in coma..... enyaaaa dino be a man
Coma abi comma grin
U wicked o
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:

This is not a song. Listen to the conversation and stop asking for lyrics. Oh! I forgot Dino is now a musician. Yeye senator!
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Rajiolaade: 3:33pm On May 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Senseless bloggers...

Dino Melaye was not going to prison. He was being remanded to prison custody.

His lawyers will not sit idly and allow him spend over one month in custody. There is still rule of law in this country so his legal team will challenge the remand order which was clearly by an "arrangee", Okon Abang-aic judge.

While sinister elements who have a twisted sense of humour are having what will ultimately prove a transient time laughing over tyranny and arbitrariness, I am not seeing Dino spend beyond two week in detention before being granted a bail.

It is going to be long, drawn-out skirmish...The end of some dictatorships start in this manner. They got more than what they bargained for in an attempt to over-reach themselves...
you should have seen & stopped him spending the two weeks in advance. U will soon realise that your transient time will be prolonged when they would have finished with him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 3:33pm On May 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Try to watch that video.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by andyanders: 3:34pm On May 03, 2018
They should also do same to Metuh and let us see if he will not wake up from the stretcher.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by AdamuAudu: 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
grin grin grin grin

Dino Dino

When you were busy shouting sai baba sai baba you don't know that once you are not a fulani man Buhari no go send you

Enjoy your change my man tongue
That what some Nigerians do not know. Buhari is a Fulani man and from records, the fulansi only loves themselves. Even if you decided to kill your family to save Fulani man, he will never look your side when he return. That is Fulani people for you
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by itsandi(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Obinnau(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2018
overhypedsteve:

Look at your work you are advertising and imagine the irony of your statement concerning Dino
SMH
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 3:42pm On May 03, 2018
The celebration is because the singing, dancing, mocking arrogant senator has been humbled for trying to bite more than he can chew cheesy

Alphafeezay:

Una badbelle na original

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin
menix:
Dino's asssistant; Oga dem say Nah Prison ooo..

Dino: Abeg gimme ur phone make I beg IG....
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by dyn1800: 3:46pm On May 03, 2018
LOL! THIS GOT ME... EVEN MY BOSS ASK WHY I DEY LAFF
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by maestroferddi: 3:47pm On May 03, 2018
Rajiolaade:
you should have seen & stopped him spending the two weeks in advance. U will soon realise that your transient time will be prolonged when they would have finished with him.
What we are seeing nowis tyranny trying to flex its muscles.

When we get to the nitty-gritty, the whole charade will be subjected to thorough legal scrutiny.

People like you who cannot think beyond debilitating cowardice need to tell us how many convictions were obtained over the score of judges who were abducted from the privacy of their homes by this brutish government?

How many people have the combo of EFCC and DSS under Buhari sent to prison besides the usual intimidation and harassment which Dino is undergoing now?
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by themanderon: 3:47pm On May 03, 2018
Make una dey there they celebrate dictatorship. Today its the clown dino, tomorrow it might be you. Its clear as day that the man is being hunted by the powers that be. Even the judiciary seems to have joined the dirty game of politics in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:49pm On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
grin grin grin grin

Dino Dino

When you were busy shouting sai baba sai baba you don't know that once you are not a fulani man Buhari no go send you

Enjoy your change my man tongue

I have been telling people this.
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2018
Even in his coma state, the prison remand verdict brought him back to life. Dino Dino, go and sing Ajunkun Iya ni o Je, for the jailers and prisoners. Happy stay in Kerimonje
Re: Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) by Paul112(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=mmb post=67246648]See Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison

The reverse is the case

https://aprokogirl.com/4431/senator-dino-melaye-sent-to-prison-by-lokoja-court-photo/[/quoteI saw Yahaya Bello in decorated prison uniform – Dino Melaye [VIDEO] - Daily Post Nigeria http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/27/saw-yahaya-bello-decorated-prison-uniform-dino-melaye-video/#.Wush7QF6kt0.whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.