Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

"Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman (48998 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Deji7474: 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
Dino was discharged fit from national hospital. If he decides to go around the country in a coffin it's his own cup of tea! - Dr Eme

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAbuSidiq/status/992027314857836545

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by odiereke(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2018
Dino the actor, he is looking for cheap sympathy.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Yyeske(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2018
Who doesn't know Dino is just feigning illness like others, don't worry, he's in prison now and nobody will beg him to stand up to go pee.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
If they give me gun and ask me what category of the society i will shoot first... I will tell dem i want to start with politicians,they got no integrity at all. To them everything is smartness.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
You better stand up and face your warrant, only your ilks will have pity on you.

This is a guy always shouting upandan prior now.

BUT now, if he hears anything COURT, he faint and feign illness.

Mumu Coward of a cow!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Beedoc: 2:51pm On May 03, 2018

8 Likes

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by miteolu(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
Dino Melaye To Spend Five Weeks In Police Custody

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by fourhayz: 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
Dino should have been given this....Then we will know if he his practically acting or he his serious grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by kolafolabi(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
99% sure he is faking his health condition... I said that earlier.. No be Dino.. grin grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
So funny .
Never knew this big f**l is such a COWARD.
Na only mouth him get!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2018
I don't pity politicians. They are all criminals

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Josnac(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
I personally don't care what happens to a Nigerian politician, they're at the helm of the systematic rot in the country ..they are The reason our healthcare is poor, the reason our educational institutions are a mess, the reason most youths prefer thuggery during elections just to feed..

They become friendly with people during election period and whip up ethnic and religious sentiments which most times results in the loss of lives just to further their agenda and practice of "divide-and-rule"

Daily police arrest criminals, who are thrown in jail for months and no one can hear they've developed spinal injuries, asthma or have become diabetic... but catch a Nigerian politician straight out of an owambe party and within 2 days, they'll claim life threatening ailments.

If melaye likes, he should also experience full body paralysis, I personally don't care.

Their relatives and cronies are staffs in the National Assembly, CBN, top federal agencies and parastatals...but the masses are left with the useless NPower program.

We're here shouting and running to his defence, how many times did any senator boldly speak against police brutality to the Nigerian public??, or peaceful unarmed protesters??

If they like let them convey him to the courts in a wheelbarrow, he needs to taste that which the common man endures everyday!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Ozid(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
I know all this while that Dino is just pretending. Who can be in coma for all most a week and still has the strength to be transported from Abuja to Kogi still on coma and also witnessed court proceedings still on coma and he didn't give up the ghost. Rubbish, let him face his trial. He is too lousy for my liking.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by YorubaAssasin: 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
Why can't they give similar treatment to Deizani, Tinubu, Patience and all the other real thieves?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by obaataaokpaewu: 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
When I read that he will be arraigned in a magistrate court, I knew Yahaya Bello is leading. A federal court would have at least granted him bail based on self recognition like the court in Abuja did in his "attempted suicide " case.
I just pray they don't eliminate him in prison because compared to Yahaya Bello, he is more useful to this country politically

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by jegz25(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
Dino is a big fool. He should man up and face his battle. All these acting won't save him and obviously the man is guilty.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by ogwoliun: 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
Dino is just a joke. Somebody should wake him up please

6 Likes

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Crossguy: 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
We need the fitness certificate first
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by sunday478(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
Dunno me-lying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by kasheemawo(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2018
Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2018
We all know what he can do
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Newbiee: 2:53pm On May 03, 2018
If you stand up you die, if you remain on the stretcher you die. So is better to remain on the stretcher and die. grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Bossontop(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
undecided
Wen dis film wey our polithiefcians dey act go finish...e don dey boring oo

9 Likes

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Seun360(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
See how em do hand like slowpoke, if na to beat him wife em go do fist like Anthony Joshua.

His Ajekun ya just started anyway.

3 Likes

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by inkboy: 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
Thank God he came out healthy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by tech18: 2:55pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by ybalogs(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2018
I knew he has been Pretending all along. Melaye and drama sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by faithfull18(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't know his actual offence?

See my profile.

5 Likes

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by stuffs4me(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2018
Disgrace of a doctor

And you had to go online and publish his state of health.

3 Likes

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Witnes: 2:56pm On May 03, 2018
D guy sabi make mouth but no liver. Dino would have more better in nollywood than politics, unfortunately, he missed his calling.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics) / Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.