Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Presidency Welcomes Support Of Its Policy To Spend 1% Of Its Budget On Healthca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Welcomes Support Of Its Policy To Spend 1% Of Its Budget On Healthca (399 Views)

Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar / Presidency Welcomes Support Of Its Policy To Spend 1% Of Its Budget On Healthca / N’assembly Increases Its Budget To N150B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Welcomes Support Of Its Policy To Spend 1% Of Its Budget On Healthca by janetdaniels201: 2:45pm On May 03, 2018
PRESIDENCY WELCOMES SUPPORT OF ITS POLICY TO SPEND 1% OF ITS BUDGET ON HEALTHCARE

I welcome the Senate's endorsement & support disclosed today by the Senate President, of FG's earlier determined policy to spend 1% of our budget on healthcare in line with the National Health Act. The policy reflects the Buhari administration's resolve to improve healthcare delivery in Nigeria. We shall continue to pursue even more options to upgrade services in the sector-VP Osinbajo @ NMA'S conference in Abuja today
Re: Presidency Welcomes Support Of Its Policy To Spend 1% Of Its Budget On Healthca by docadams: 2:46pm On May 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Benue Attacks: Ortom Speaks On Killers, Wonders Why They Still Walk Freely / APC, PDP Trade Words Over Zonal Rally In Osogbo / I Have Been A Voice For The Voiceless Since My University Days - MFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.