Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,433 members, 6,617,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 December 2021 at 03:12 PM

What Are The Implications Of Not Attending Your Convocation Ceremony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Implications Of Not Attending Your Convocation Ceremony (464 Views)

Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy / Man And His Two Daughters Have Their Convocation Ceremony On The Same Day (Pix) / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Implications Of Not Attending Your Convocation Ceremony by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2018
Will not attending ur convocation affect you in any way?
I mean will the university penalize you if u are absent on your convocation day??
Re: What Are The Implications Of Not Attending Your Convocation Ceremony by Chuvin22(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2018
Is it their convocation? cheesy
Re: What Are The Implications Of Not Attending Your Convocation Ceremony by czarina(f): 4:38pm On May 03, 2018
Don't think there's any. Didn't attend mine and the sky hasn't fallen yet.

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool

(1) (Reply)

Fully-funded Master Scholarships At University Of Stuttgart In Germany / International Degree Foundation Benefits / Help A Brother!!! Having Issue With My Date Of Birth(dob)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.