Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

When The End Is Near! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The End Is Near! (939 Views)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Signs Your Romance Is LOVE, Not SEX And MARRIAGE Is Near! / My Fiance Birthday Is Near, Wat Gift Should I Buy For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The End Is Near! by SALady(f): 11:18am On May 20, 2010
Do you wait for him/her to drop the bomb first or would you rather be the one dropping that bomb first?
Re: When The End Is Near! by okeyazu: 2:50pm On May 20, 2010
who is droping the bump
Re: When The End Is Near! by iice(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2010
I do the dropping. But i'd rather he/they do it. Sometimes, you have to be like fragile and not crush the spirit/ego. Stressful jare.
Re: When The End Is Near! by SALady(f): 3:06pm On May 20, 2010
Bump? I dont know about that, bomb? who is to come out first and say its over, or will you just delay hoping things will turn out for the best
Re: When The End Is Near! by Faher(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2010
iice:

I do the dropping. But i'd rather he/they do it. Sometimes, you have to be like fragile and not crush the spirit/ego. Stressful jare.

@iice: sometimes I wonder, do you feel emotions at all? lol

As for me, I make it seem like they did it, but in reality I set the ball in motion.
Re: When The End Is Near! by daylae(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2010
Does it matter who's dropping the bombing? As long as is not an atomic bomb lol. . .its not demeaning telling someone how u feel bout him/her. life's too short!
Re: When The End Is Near! by iice(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2010
Faher:

@iice: sometimes I wonder, do you feel emotions at all? lol

I do. . .irritation is an emotion right? tongue
Re: When The End Is Near! by Faher(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2010
iice:

I do. . .irritation is an emotion right? tongue

Is that all you can feel? cheesy

Can you actually like someone?
Re: When The End Is Near! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 21, 2010
I guess IICE is as cold as ICE(no pun intended) grin grin grin
Re: When The End Is Near! by Dark1(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2010
From a guy's point of view its better u let her severe the ties, just make sure u've got urself sorted out (have that dimepiece waiting 4 u nearby embarassed tongue).
Re: When The End Is Near! by A40(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2010
As an xtraordinary gentleman its always ladies first for me. Even in breakups that way if your next screws up youwould realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side
Re: When The End Is Near! by iice(f): 2:22am On May 22, 2010
Faher:

Is that all you can feel? cheesy

Can you actually like someone?

lol. . .it's a dominant feeling tongue

Yes i like some people cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

I guess IICE is as cold as ICE(no pun intended) grin grin grin

Where have you been? shocked tongue
Re: When The End Is Near! by Faher(m): 2:37am On May 22, 2010
iice:

lol. . .it's a dominant feeling tongue

Yes i like some people cheesy

Fine, I'm relieved to see you're human afterall.

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Waters Are Sweet / She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong / Given A Condom And 2 Ladies, Wot Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.