Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,766 members, 6,684,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 12:03 AM

Has Anyone Opened His /her African Charity Quiz? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Has Anyone Opened His /her African Charity Quiz? (995 Views)

Masters Degree Applications Is Now Opened In France, Spain And Germany. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Opened His /her African Charity Quiz? by adeboyetolu(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2018
Please if you have opened or Witten your African charity scholarship quiz, please drop an insight of how it was... I heard the quizzes open today 3rd of May... Thanks! smiley[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Has Anyone Opened His /her African Charity Quiz? by Stevallo: 5:46pm On May 03, 2018
Yes.....
Re: Has Anyone Opened His /her African Charity Quiz? by adeboyetolu(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
Stevallo:
Yes.....

So how was it?
Re: Has Anyone Opened His /her African Charity Quiz? by emasax: 9:59am On May 04, 2018
Stevallo:
Yes.....

Please how do you access the quiz? Mine is showing me Error since yesterday. Please reply as soon as you can, thanks

(1) (Reply)

This School Will Train You On I.t. And Provide You A Job In North America & Eu / Get Those Very Expensive Engineering Text Book For Almost Free In Your Email Box / Kogi State University 2015/2016 Post- Utme Form/ Pre- Degree Form/school Of Nurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.