Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend (22132 Views)

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / Oyo Lawmakers Appear In Amotekun Regalia To Show Support. / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by emmalezdigital: 4:59pm On May 03, 2018

The final journey of the former Speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly, Hon. Michael Adesina Adeyemo began Thursday morning after a special sitting was held in his honour.

At the sitting held at the House of Assembly in Ibadan were Governor Abiola Ajimobi of the state, his predecessor, Chief Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala, members of conference of Speakers, members of the Assembly and other political functionaries.

Others are members of the ex-Speaker’s family, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state, chieftains of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) among others.

Also at the special plenary are Deputy Governor of the state, Chief Moses Adeyemo and Deputy Speaker of the House, Hon Musa Abdulwash.

The remains of the ex-Speaker would be committed to mother earth today in his hometown of Lanlate.

See photos…
SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/05/03/ajimobi-alao-akala-oyo-lawmakers-bid-ex-assembly-speaker-adeyemo-farewell-photos/

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by ameri9ja: 5:00pm On May 03, 2018
RIP

I knew I was headed for FTC with this.

I dedicate this FTC to:

@AmbodeMustGo

@BuhariMustGo

@AtikuIsCorrupt

@NaijaSenatorsAreThieves

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by youngest85(m): 5:01pm On May 03, 2018
Hell fire direct

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by kolafolabi(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2018
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity, vanity.. Let's do good when heart still beats

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2018
RIP to the dead cry

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Lonestar124: 6:19pm On May 03, 2018
youngest85:
Hell fire direct
who revealed that to you

May his soul rest in perfect place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by prettyzee11(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by fourhayz: 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
Rest In Amiable Perfect Peace.
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by kehinde1588(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2018
youngest85:
Hell fire direct
U must be P.R.O of hell fire for to know this.
Gateman orun apadi

12 Likes

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by mycare(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2018
Life on earth is like a vapour. Let's live it meaningfully.

I had hope our leaders will know that death is inevitable and so strive to develop the nation for posterity sake!

Adieus Adeyemo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by coliobabs(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2018
RIP
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 03, 2018
Farewell, smh
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2018
Oh Allah have mercy on him this is his final third day we nomaly talk about everyone of will still tasted it
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2018
cry

May his soul R.I.P

***Check my signature if you need a high paying job
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by StarUp: 6:46pm On May 03, 2018
Talking about the dead, I met my Ex in a shop yesterday and she asked me "are you still alive?"
I replied "No, I only came to buy bread before I go back to my grave"

R.....I.....P
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by odayofunmi: 6:47pm On May 03, 2018
Money and Power.......may his soul rest in peace. sad Amen
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by funnynation(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2018
alexistaiwo how far nah? I no come hear from you since yesterday nah. My name dey list nah. Abeg reply me here

1 Like

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2018
I hope the worthless Thieflicians and their cronies remember that all the stolen wealth of the commonwealth will not be taken with them on their final journey home.
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by asawanathegreat(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2018
Ex criminal lay to rest in devils workshop
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by gaby(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
The big man on a wig to the right of the blue beret-ed police woman looks so friggin ridiculous on that wig...wonder what that's about..

click on my signature to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas-The Perils,triumphs and Karma

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Degratex: 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
�[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by nairavsdollars(f): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
He was a nice man. A lot of people attested to that. May his soul RIP
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by tayo60(f): 6:58pm On May 03, 2018
RIP d best speaker Oyo state ever had. His sudden death came as a shock to me. I like his person and personality. Anytime I remember he's gone, his picture came flooding my memory. Sun ree o.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by tee59(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2018
The man was good. He will be greatly missed. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by ipobarecriminals: 7:00pm On May 03, 2018
sad
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by coalcoal1(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2018
very sad
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2018
May God grant his soul an eternal rest and comfort the family he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by PstOlu: 7:15pm On May 03, 2018
youngest85:
Hell fire direct
Not nice
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Yankiss(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2018
youngest85:
Hell fire direct

?? Who are you to judge him??
Re: Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend by Emvico34: 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
Lonestar124:
who revealed that to you

May his soul rest in perfect place.
no peace for the wicked... All our leaders are wicked so hell fire direct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.