Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,247 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election (996 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2018
let me address the first which is buhari's impeachment, I wish to state emphatically that buhari is very much hated due to his attitude and body language, the people on the street hate him.
the illegal withdrawal is just the straw that broke the camels back.
I respect my President so much but he should step down for credible and brilliant minds to try
Dino melaye imprisonment is a very trickish And dicy situation, I personally feel that Dino Melaye should be an Actor rather than a senator because all he does is simply theatrical and dramatic.
How can a serving senator be so dishonourable to jump from a moving Van,thats so barbaric.
Finally I wish you all support me as I pick up the gauntlet to lead Nigerians, thank you and God bless.

Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by youngest85(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2018
Mungo park why art thou doeth this to us
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2018
youngest85:
Mungo park why art thou doeth this to us
i won't fail u
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
There's no harm in trying...
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
There's no harm in trying...
exactly support me people
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2018
the only way for Nigeria to continue to wallow in this economical and mental decay is to allow a senile mind to rule us
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2018
we must forget about our old people, they have led us so far into decay, Nigeria doesn't need to change, it needs to be healed
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2018
what I can offer Nigerians is
1)constant Power supply
2)Good roads
3)More industries
with this my 3 point agenda, I believe we can compete with America and resurrect our Naira

1 Like

Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2018
Vote for me and I won't disappoint you all
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:
exactly support me people

Moral support, you can get from me.

But queue up under the sun to go and vote...my brother, e hard!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Moral support, you can get from me.

But queue up under the sun to go and vote...my brother, e hard!

would you rather sit in your house next year to be without light only to take a stroll on bad roads, and to buy things at exorbitant rates, think twice.
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:
would you rather sit in your house next year to be without light only to take a stroll on bad roads, and to buy things at exorbitant rates, think twice.

My brother i'm not complaining...

We have been experiencing all u just listed above from time immemorial...so even if we vote u, u will not do any jack as u have the senate to contend with and opposition pull down syndrome to fight with.

At the fullest of time, old leaves will give way for new leaves naturally...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by wakaman: 5:58pm On May 03, 2018
Nice shot!
But here, have you been a class captain, headboy
before if so you would understand why and which people hate Buhari. Also you need more political and legal exposure to understand the reason why the withdrawal for the tucanos was expedient, while not forgetting that the 2018 budget has not even been activated not to talk of appropriatable bills. Think that.

Bro, you need a thick skin too, to be a true leader! You should not play to the gallery for no reason, a leader through leader has no business being liked, his business to project decisive authority as due whether popular or not.

I would look out for you over the years.
Good aspiration thus Godspeed.
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

My brother i'm not complaining...

We have been experiencing all u just listed above from time immemorial...so even if we vote u, u will not do any jack as u have the senate to contend with and opposition pull down syndrome to fight with.

At the fullest of time, old leaves will give way for new leaves naturally...

that time is now, the old ones needs to rest, they have already amassed enough wealth, while the youths are left to wallow in abject poverty
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:
that time is now, the old ones needs to rest, they have already amassed enough wealth, while the youths are left to wallow in abject poverty

U can try ur luck...it will be wiser if u expend ur energy for something else and save whatever coins u have.
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2018
wakaman:
Nice shot!
But here, have you been a class captain, headboy
before if so you would understand why and which people hate Buhari. Also you need more political and legal exposure to understand the reason why the withdrawal for the tucanos was expedient, while not forgetting that the 2018 budget has not even been activated not to talk of appropriatable bills. Think that.

Bro, you need a thick skin too, to be a true leader! You should not play to the gallery for no reason, a leader through leader has no business being liked, his business to project decisive authority as due whether popular or not.

I would look out for you over the years.
Good aspiration thus Godspeed.
i have held various positions and I have tasted power and I was not corrupted by it. My point is buhari doesn't motivate his people, A leader should be a motivator first before other things.
I just wish to lead Nigerians and inspire Us.
As for the illegal withdrawal, I say that he fell into a constitutional trap, The gods are indeed angry.
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

U can try ur luck...it will be wiser if u expend ur energy for something else and save whatever coins u have.
i am campaigning free of charge, so I will be ruling free of charge but I may collect hidden charges
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by rhidollah(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:
what I can offer Nigerians is
1)constant Power supply
2)Good roads
3)More industries
with this my 3 point agenda, I believe we can compete with America and resurrect our Naira
explain how you will provide constant power supply
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by wakaman: 6:15pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:
i have held various positions and I have tasted power and I was not corrupted by it. My point is buhari doesn't motivate his people, A leader should be a motivator first before other things.
I just wish to lead Nigerians and inspire Us.
As for the illegal withdrawal, I say that he fell into a constitutional trap, The gods are indeed angry.

Leave the Gods out of it.
You talk about motivation. People are motivated by what they believe in, i.e their perception.
Tell me, how you want to motivate a people that have a corrupted perception of governance.
The average Nigerian views political matters through the lenses of tribe, religion and other non bearing indices on true leadership and governance.

kindly put up your credentials and manifestos.
Let's see the sort of responsibility you have been liable to.

May your goals be nurtured by your endeavours.
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by wakaman: 6:16pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:
i am campaigning free of charge, so I will be ruling free of charge but I may collect hidden charges

Hidden charges
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2018
rhidollah:
I will ensure we generate electricity according to each states output. the states will each contribute to the Countries power Bank. we have 1)coal 2)Solar 3)thermal 4)hydro 5)nuclear 6)wind etc
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2018
rhidollah:
I will ensure we generate electricity according to each states output. the states will each contribute to the Countries power Bank. we have 1)coal 2)Solar 3)thermal 4)hydro 5)nuclear 6)wind etc
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2018
wakaman:

Hidden charges
just kidding, I will collect my salary
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by wakaman: 6:23pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:
just kidding, I will collect my salary

Leaders don't kid around!
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
wakaman:

Leaders don't kid around!
lesson learnt
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by wakaman: 6:32pm On May 03, 2018
chrissylva:

lesson learnt

You would go far, keep at it.
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2018
lalasticlala and Seun, think twice
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2018
wakaman:

You would go far, keep at it.
thank you sir, you are blessed
Re: Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election by chrissylva(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Senate Invited IGP Because Of Senator Dino Melaye, Not…, Nigeria Police Insists / BREAKING: Osinbajo Escapes Tragedy Following Chopper’s Emergency Landing / TY Danjuma gave Military Accolades For Decimating Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.