Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless (44102 Views)

Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee / Comedian Andrew Lawrence Shows Cancelled After Racist Tweets At England Players. / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by udi4eva(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2018
elyte89:
Dis goes to all d mother in-laws prospect who refuse to give in their daughters due to financial status cool cool

U can never tell what tmao might unfold grin cool

There is definitely more behind these lines. Its out of this world. Whatever you are passing through or passed through, I only pray u overcome and come out strong
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by Nobody: 12:12am On May 04, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Madrid go still make am tweet another jobless post again.

Like for Madrid
Share for Liverpool to win the champions league

**********Modified************

Biko onar want finish me for here o
500 likes for Liverpool
100+ for Madrid lipsrsealed
be like you no know say the 500+ comprise of barca, and the English Teams weh deh support us
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by oyetpel(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2018
aaronson:
You know how impossible it is for a car to work without fuel, that's kind of how it is in the life of a man too.

Without money, it would look like your life is stalling, No movement but when you have money life would seem too fast for you to live in.

Indeed, life seems stale for me now. Always wish everyday should come to an end so fast.
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by kalu61(m): 1:31am On May 04, 2018
there is hope to those who wait and work hard. Time solves most of our problems. Congratulations
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by Chigorkizz(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2018
samzzycash:
no one is ruling them out.. The word is Madrid are clear favorites.. We have seen them play finals many times they don't lose easily. Liverpool on the other hand are known bottlers. If common sevilla can use Liverpool to win their third successive trophy why not Madrid..
If Common Tottenham trashed Madrid 3-1.
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by sunkieisland(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2018
Fahrenhite:

Like for Madrid

500 likes for Liverpool

I am not surprised at the shares right now.

All the other clubs have ganged up against Real Madrid now.

so whether Liverpool will walk alone or not on the day of the final, the 90 minutes on the pitch will determine, NOT the number of shares the above post has

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by Junior66(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2018
Gboom:

You lack life experience.
Some people have never gone out of Nigeria and they are much more richer than those in abroad.
What you really need is the correct location
Correct location is still a product of luck so he is right.
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by dochenaj: 8:55am On May 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Why is everyone supporting Liverpool to win the UCL when they clearly know that they stand no chance against Real Madrid

Serious bad belle

That was exactly how they didn't stand a chance against favorites to lift the trophy (Manchester City) but ended up winning them both at home and away.
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by Adesina12: 9:21am On May 04, 2018
Fahrenhite:

Like for Madrid

500 likes for Liverpool

All forces are against Madrid
But if not for God Madrid won't be here
And Madrid is not here in the final for fun but lift the cup once again
Criticism is welcome
Watch out
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by samzzycash(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2018
Chigorkizz:

If Common Tottenham trashed Madrid 3-1.
and where is Tottenham. You really think Tottenham will beat Madrid in a knock out match not to talk of final.
Keep giving yourself high hopes you hear no go commit....... When Madrid finally dash the hope. If the juventus of last year were much formidable they didn't lose a match and people were like Madrid in trouble.. Meanwhile juventus 1 vs 4 Madrid
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by Chigorkizz(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2018
samzzycash:
and where is Tottenham. You really think Tottenham will beat Madrid in a knock out match not to talk of final.
Keep giving yourself high hopes you hear no go commit....... When Madrid finally dash the hope. If the juventus of last year were much formidable they didn't lose a match and people were like Madrid in trouble.. Meanwhile juventus 1 vs 4 Madrid
Where is Your Sevilla? I don't know how you guys sometimes analyze football knowing too well that football is a game of chance.
For Liverpool to be at the final means that they can lift the trophy .Madrid could beat Juve,PSG and Bayern doesn't mean they can beat Liverpool.
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by samzzycash(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2018
Chigorkizz:

Where is Your Sevilla? I don't know how you guys sometimes analyze football knowing too well that football is a game of chance.
For Liverpool to be at the final means that they can lift the trophy .Madrid could beat Juve,PSG and Bayern doesn't mean they can beat Liverpool.
look you just boasted that Madrid can not beat Liverpool. And i am boasting to you that Liverpool can never beat Madrid. Leave it at that and wait for it.
Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by stevedre: 2:11pm On May 05, 2018
Fahrenhite:

Like for Madrid

500 likes for Liverpool

**********Modified ************

I see why they say Liverpool never walk alone.
All Barcelona, Juventus, B. Munich, Man United, Man City e.t.c. Fans will surely root for Liverpool. It's R. Madrid against the World.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless by aniekan2odds(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2018
TODAYS GAME 5/5/2018

1.....UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE....

Shakhtar Donesk Vs Zoraya(12and over 1.5)

2....GREECE SUPER LEAGUE ...

PAOK VS Plataniaa (over 2.5)

3....ESTONIA MESTRILIGA...

Parnujk Vs Kaju Nomme(12and over 2.5)

4..TURKEY TFF2..KIRMIZI GROUP

Menemen Vs Eyupspor (12and over 1.5)

5...GREEECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE

OFI vs Apollon Larissa (12and over 1.5)

Total odd 2.23(merrybet code 9428054)....95%SURE GAME.. ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Visit 2oddsblog for more info on how to join VIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" / Laolu Senbanjo Paints Serena Williams In Creative Artwork / Austin Okocha Make PSG's Team Of The Decade List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.