Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video (37013 Views)

Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video by MakeADifference: 6:29am On May 04, 2018
BrownChima212:
Check this out
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video by Premiumwriter: 9:36am On May 04, 2018
Jones4190:
A beautiful Young lady stopped me in Makurdi and told me she is looking for GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
I asked her Google Play Store? She said yes, her Whatsapp stopped working and his neighbour told her to go to play store and download a new one.
Well, as a good Samaritan I told her play store is no longer in Makurdi , they have relocated to ikot ekpene.. I then put her in a bus going to Akwa ibom.
Pls friends don't thank me for my kind act.. Kindness is part of me�����
I think you're in the same mental situation as she or even worse, I mean who drums for a mad man but a mad man?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video by ernieboy(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
musa234:
Apc just made pdp government saint in my eyes... The truth can never be hidden for long, things were way cheaper then than now... Buhari you are a failure and no amount of propaganda can change that.. I will campaign against you next election
I tell u bro, I never thought there would ever be a time I will look back at PDP as a viable alternative, but buhari has taken bad governance to a whole new level. we have never seen this level of nepotism, incompetence and lack of vision by a govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying / See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing / Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.