Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:21 AM

HELP Change Of Domain Name (adsense) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP Change Of Domain Name (adsense) (293 Views)

What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? / What Is The Cost Of Domain Name And Hosting On Godaddy? / Charge For Transfer Of Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP Change Of Domain Name (adsense) by ebukaokorie221(f): 7:59pm On May 03, 2018
hey guys
i have a verified site by adsense ebukaokorie..com but i got a custom domain dailygist.gq . but i can't see my ads on my new domain . please need help
Re: HELP Change Of Domain Name (adsense) by Gizmomachine: 3:17am On May 04, 2018
Hello friend, AdSense comes in two forms. One is a hosted account which only works for and YouTube channels why the other is a non hosted account which works on custom domains as well as and YouTube.

The reason you are not seeing ads display on your blog right now, is because your current AdSense only works for ..com. With the new custom domain, you need to apply for upgrade. Go to your AdSense dashboard to do that.

To confirm what I am saying, go to your blogger dashboard and click on themes, look at the box that display your blog homepage, you will see the ads running there. But when you view your blog by yourself, you won't see it.

I must tell you the truth, with the .gq domain you have right now, it will be hard to accept you into the upgrade program. It will be nice to get a .com domain name.

(1) (Reply)

Online Entrepreneur! The Perfect Path / EVENT: Jesus Unplugged/birthday Concert With Agulata Bezi / Wordpress Developer/designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.