Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Immediate Call To Sack All Corrupt Nipost Staffs At Sagamu Ogun State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Immediate Call To Sack All Corrupt Nipost Staffs At Sagamu Ogun State (1236 Views)

FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds / CBN To Sack Bank Directors With Bad Loans / NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Call To Sack All Corrupt Nipost Staffs At Sagamu Ogun State by jobbers: 9:32pm On May 03, 2018
a call to sack all sagamu Nipost corrupt staffs taxing packages coming to ibafo mowe arepo among others.firstly I will like to confirm from poeple who receive package via nipost within this few days ifthis is general before following up at Nipost hq abuja.I was called to pick up a package at the rccg camp post office today and was shocked.item which I have been paying sometimes 200 naira 500 naira and maximum 1k for . bluetooth speaker 4pieces from china worth 22usd total Nipost staff wrote 45,675naira duty.the staff at redemption camp claim this is a new development and claim he has little knowledge regarding this and told us all decisions are takenat the sagamu office which dispatch items to locations covered.I have to reject the item immediately.highest I have paid for such was 1,000naira at the same post office.I was also told that many customers had the same issue today and all reject their packages atthe post office.can someone confirm what kind of development is this and have you experience such in post office in your area today? even dhl fedex tnt among others as high as their duty fee is..it can never be upto 5 percent of cost of the item.
Re: Immediate Call To Sack All Corrupt Nipost Staffs At Sagamu Ogun State by Beckyoloye23: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2019
I support this call of sacking those corrupted staffs at the Nipost offices,... as if they aren't getting paid, this same issue here happened to me at the main sagamu nipost branch, telling me to 64,550 for just packages in box, in it there's two pair of shoes, two flat Tommy exercise belts, two wrist watch and one apple iPhone 6 sent from the US,... I didn't reject this package coz of my urgent need of the items but I took the case up after giving them the money, till now nothing had been done to their case, if I could get it solved here I would have been so so much happy, coz they are already stopping everyone from using this means of sending/receiving of packages... AS THE SACK DIDN'T GO INTO ACTION LAST YEAR 2018, I WILL BE HAPPY IF IT DOES THIS YEAR.

(1) (Reply)

Join a 30 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business / Work With Me: Own A Youtube channel Today And Monetize It. / Affordable Nose Masks.. Protect Yourself And Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.