Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer (23013 Views)

Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 10:07pm On May 03, 2018
Good evening everybody.

Mods please help me move to the right section if it's not to be posted here.
i need advice/help for my very close female friend. naturally she is a very intelligent girl and also very very beautiful.

Their is this young lecturer in her department that has been disturbing her since her 200 level days. the guy said he wants to marry her but she refused. the guy kept on disturbing her and she still refused. then in her 300 level the lecturer was assigned to take she and her mates three second semester courses and that's where her problems started.

this is a girl that since her 100 level maintain As and Bs and rarely C. this week monday her 300level results came out. only for her to get the shocker of her life. the lecturer had given her carryovers in the three courses (3 units each) and she has been crying since that monday. she has already met her course adviser and she said she can't do anything as the results are already out.

then on tuesday again while she was writing exams for another departmental course. the same lecturer was supervising. then he came and claimed he saw her talking with somebody a seized her script. she started crying and asked the lecturer why he is treating her this way but he simply told her, she has not seen anything. and he didn't give her back again.

then today been Thursday while writing exams again the said man was supervising again. so he came and changed her sitting position to the front. seeing she didn't say anything. he then came to her the second time, asking if she has paid her school fees. she said yes and then he brought a register and started checking if she has paid (he stopped her writing all these while)when she showed him her name in the register he allowed her to continue writing. later, he came back the third time and started checking her scripts. he then said the handwriting in the script were not hers and collected her script.

she called me around 5p.m today and has been crying ever since. i have tried everything to make her stop crying but she won't.

she said her course that will normally take her only 5 years to finish. but, with the three carryovers they man gave her will now be 6years to complete.

the said school is a federal university in the east. i would have revealed more informations but i don't know who is reading..

NOTE she has not gone to ask the lecturer anything since that monday as she already knows what he wants.

she doesn't know what to do again and i neither. hence me posting it here on nairaland because i know what nairaland can do
Cc Richiez olawalebabs Fynestboi

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by opomulero101(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2018
So u think,i don't have my own palava to think about.
anyway simple let her play along wit him by getting intimate inorder to garner enough evidence by keeping record's of phone call,chat convo.
Then nail him by reporting sexual assault to the school senate

21 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by babyfaceafrica: 10:23pm On May 03, 2018
Super story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by gabrielventures: 2:12am On May 04, 2018
The matter be as e get o...

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by otokx(m): 5:10am On May 04, 2018
She should report the matter to the Head of Department and then the Dean, hope she has evidence of the man pestering her for marriage, if she has no evidence then it is a pity.

19 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by owenizes(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2018
opomulero101:
So u think,i don't have my own palava to think about.
anyway simple let her play along wit him by getting intimate inorder to garner enough evidence by keeping record's of phone call,chat convo.
Then nail him by reporting sexual assault to the school senate
She has the right to contest her result as a student I.e request her scripts to be provided as well as remarked, if he doesn't comply she should report to the appropriate authorities such as the HOD and dean. If she has someone in the senate, that will be fine too. But the story is quite unbelievable. The lecturer na jet li?.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 7:02am On May 04, 2018
otokx:
She should report the matter to the Head of Department and then the Dean, hope she has evidence of the man pestering her for marriage, if she has no evidence then it is a pity.
she has no evidence for now bro. she taught everything was over till she saw her results. she is afraid she may report and something worse happens. currently she is in 400 level and then same lecturer will still teach her in her final year (500 level)

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 7:06am On May 04, 2018
owenizes:

She has the right to contest her result as a student I.e request her scripts to be provided as well as remarked, if he doesn't comply she should report to the appropriate authorities such as the HOD and dean. If she has someone in the senate, that will be fine too. But the story is quite unbelievable. The lecturer na jet li?.
really unbelievable but very true bro. she is still young and just 20 years old. the problem is that she is afraid she might report and something worse happens. currently she is in 400 level and the same lecturer will still teach her in her final year (500 level)

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by ayusco85(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2018
She should just apply for her transcript and change school. She will just drop one level but she will sure get bck on track as per result wise. She should not report him.

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by lat1tudeo3: 7:15am On May 04, 2018
Fine this is what u will do. If the said school is in east then is their way. She should try and go and meet him in his office and ask what he wanted with boldness tone, then she should make sure everything is recorded to gather the evidence required. After that she send the evidence to the HOD and even leak it online and see how it will trend

27 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Damoxy(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2018
Remove R1 from Bellerin and all you have left is an upcoming model in Spain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by hisgrace090: 7:15am On May 04, 2018
Can't this lecturers ever change?

Now majority of the school authority that ought to fight this evil are part of it, making it difficult for victim to receive justice.

It is time for all to rise against this evil going on in our schools.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:16am On May 04, 2018
It was probably the Lecturer that has been giving her the As and Bs she had been making before now. She should just embrace the carryover regime, the era of merit, since she refused to marry him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by AnonymousIP: 7:16am On May 04, 2018
kiss
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by iffydave: 7:17am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:

this is a girl that since her 100 level maintain As and Bs and rarely C. this week monday her 300level results came out. only for her to get the shocker of her life. the lecturer had given her carryovers in the three courses (3 units each) and she has been crying since that monday. she has already met her course adviser and she said she can't do anything as the results are already out.

Op, this ur story is not adding up at all, how can one Lecturer be handling 3 courses in a department?, all 3 units courses.

Imagine stopping her from writing exam, because her handwriting is not d same, pls is he the only lecturer in that department?

Pls stop these lies

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by dokiOloye(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2018
She's not telling all d truth.
Especially on the handwriting part.No lecturer will risk his job by victimising a stellar student.
They mostly try that nonsense on the olodo or near olodo students.
If she feels she was not fairly scored,she knows she should complain to the HOD or Dean,and they will surely listen to her especially if she's a student who has been scoring mostly As and Bs as she's claiming.

24 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by shortgun(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2018
What's wrong if she marries the lecturer?
Some girls be causing problems to themselves nothing is wrong if a man desires a woman.
I am surprised that you said the girl is intelligent if truly she is that intelligent she would have not allowed this issue to get to this point.

There are many ways to get the lecturer off her back without making him feel bad about it.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Factfinder1(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2018
She should pray and fast for 3 days and watch that man suffer for ever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by uzoexcel(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2018
this is sad really.this are the kind of cases NGOs shoukd be taking .

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by EternalBeing: 7:19am On May 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by oweniwe(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
she has no evidence for now bro. she taught everything was over till she saw her results. she is afraid she may report and something worse happens. currently she is in 400 level and then same lecturer will still teach her in her final year (500 level)

So far as she isn't using torchlight phone, she should practice how to record audio and videos without being noticed.

The apps below are a good start

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by ayusco85(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2018
Factfinder1:
She should pray and fast for 3 days and watch that man suffer for ever

Everything isn't a spiritual problem.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 7:21am On May 04, 2018
Please, get me the lecturer's number ASAP.
I'll threaten him and he will apologise.
Do you copy?

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by jonadaft: 7:21am On May 04, 2018
40% of Male lecturers in all Nigerian universities are randy

NUC and ASUU SHOULD FOCUS ON RELEVANT ISSUE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT SALARY RAISE, STRIKE, ALLOWANCES ALL THE TIMES.

I HAVE ONE IN MY SCHOOL TOO.

MR. KENNETH

FACULTY OF PHARMACY

UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Khayri: 7:22am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
Good evening everybody.

Mods please help me move to the right section if it's not to be posted here.
i need advice/help for my very close female friend. naturally she is a very intelligent girl and also very very beautiful.

Their is this young lecturer in her department that has been disturbing her since her 200 level days. the guy said he wants to marry her but she refused. the guy kept on disturbing her and she still refused. then in her 300 level the lecturer was assigned to take she and her mates three second semester courses and that's where her problems started.

then on tuesday again while she was writing exams for another departmental course. the same lecturer was supervising. then he came and claimed he saw her talking with somebody a seized her script. she started crying and asked the lecturer why he is treating her this way but he simply told her, she has not seen anything. and he didn't give her back again.

then today been Thursday while writing exams again the said man was supervising again. so he came and changed her sitting position to the front. seeing she didn't say anything. he then came to her the second time, asking if she has paid her school fees. she said yes and then he brought a register and started checking if she has paid (he stopped her writing all these while)when she showed him her name in the register he allowed her to continue writing. later, he came back the third time and started checking her scripts. he then said the handwriting in the script were not hers and collected her script.

she called me around 5p.m today and has been crying ever since. i have tried everything to make her stop crying but she won't.

she said her course that will normally take her only 5 years to finish. but, with the three carryovers they man gave her will now be 6years to complete.

the said school is a federal university in the east. i would have revealed more informations but i don't know who is reading..

NOTE she has not gone to ask the lecturer anything since that monday as she already knows what he wants.

she doesn't know what to do again and i neither. hence me posting it here on nairaland because i know what nairaland can do
Cc Richiez olawalebabs Fynestboi

Hello, tell your friend I contact me o Whatsap. I created a thread on this but nobody seemed to bother, now there is an issue. She should contact me. I I'll give her something to use and also I need the name of the lecturer in privately. He will never remember her again in this life.

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by yjgm(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2018
Get close to him, try to feign intimacy, have recordings and spies around in case of eventualities and get him where it hurts more. That way, she will get a big monkey off her back

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by elipheleh(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2018
Guy I believe the name of the school is FUTO.
See I graduated from FUTO as an in indigene of the nearby community. I will not accept any rubbish from any lecturer.
I will advice her to report the lecturer to senate. I know well that in FUTO, students can apply to senate to order for remarking of their scripts. So if she's sure of her expected results, let her apply for remarking at FUTO senate.

2ndl, I was a barrack boy, I have threatened a stupid lecturer once at MEE who was playing with my scripts saying it was missing script. I told him point blank, that I would come with my soldier family and take him from school and shoot him dead on the way to barracks. He became afraid, and started reporting to other lecturers. I kept repeating my statements everywhere and I meant it. Afterall we are all in a lawless country and nothing would happen.

Let that girl arrange for the lecturer's assassination. Simple. If she needs help, Holla some bad niggas who can do the job. Nothing dey happen.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Ndkings1(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2018
It's my birthday people. Please show some love.
Happy birthday to me

9 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2018
First she tell her parents then the parents can come to the school and speak with the HOD OF THE DEPARTMENT OR DEAN OF THE FACULTY.
THE PARENTS CAN GO FURTHER BY REQUESTING TO SEE VC OR SENATE. THEY CAN ASK FOR A REMARK IF ALL THIS CANT BE DONE ITS BEST her PARENTS INVOLVED A REPUTABLE LAW FIRM TO FIGHT FOR THERE CHILD.
HER FUTURE IS AT STAKE

11 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:25am On May 04, 2018
This is easy....

Record your conversations with him

Report to the school authorities

Fry his assss.... Straight

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.