Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa (1185 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed On Car Business / Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata / Urgent Advise Needed On This Two Cars (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa by hoha4life(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
Good day guys,

I have a 2014 Hyundai elantra I bought brand new while I was still in the bank but the engine is bad and needs a replacement. I have since lost my job 2 years ago.

I am at a dilema as to whether to dispose it as it is or fix it and use it on uber and taxify. The challenge is the funds to fix it, its costing 600k for the engine alone.
Current saleable price right now with the bad engine is 500k which is too low.

Issue is how to raise the funds to fix the car and repay within 6/months as I am yet to secure another job yet. All finance houses approached declined my enquiry.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2018
hoha4life:
Good day guys,

I have a 2014 Hyundai elantra I bought brand new while I was still in the bank but the engine is bad and needs a replacement. I have since lost my job 2 years ago.

I am at a dilema as to whether to dispose it as it is or fix it and use it on uber and taxify. The challenge is the funds to fix it, its costing 600k for the engine alone.

Issue is how to raise the funds to fix the car and repay within 6/months as I am yet to secure another job yet. All finance houses approached declined my enquiry.

contact me 9am 08033910382

We will work something out.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa by hoha4life(m): 6:09am On May 04, 2018
Many thanks, I will definitely call you.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa by aieromon(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2018
hoha4life:
Good day guys,

Find a way to replace the engine and put on the Uber/Taxify platform.

Kindly explain how a 4 year old engine got fried for educational purposes.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa by hoha4life(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2018
I went home for a burial and gave someone the car to drive on taxify platform, I returned to discover that the engine knocked.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa by ric78(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2018
hoha4life:
Good day guys,

Call me on 08020949818, let's discuss smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About The Shift Lock Release And How To Use It / Ghastly Accident Along Oshogbo Odeomu Road. / What Is The Most Expensive Car In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.