Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! (1208 Views)

Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! by LEKZEE1010(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2018
I had malaria last week and i took some drugs (anti malaria )
since then , i have been having strange colour of urine .
pls what does it means?

Re: Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! by marshalldgreat(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2018
Omo this one pass me o... But this your toilet dirty sha...
Re: Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! by b3llo(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2018
Typhoid, it is.

Last 2 month while I was in Ondo I took one herb, Henna leaves, which was boiled. My urine afterward became coke black. I was told it's typhoid. In your case go and get tested then begin proper medication...

Re: Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! by nNEOo(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2018
"I see tears in the eye of an innocent doll"

Re: Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! by babfet(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2018
Hmmm better go check your kidney before it is too late
Re: Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! by LEKZEE1010(m): 6:38am On May 04, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Omo this one pass me o... But this your toilet dirty sha...

school toilet sir
Re: Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!! by biggy12: 8:12am On May 04, 2018
Common urinary tract infection (UTI) symptoms in men include:

Urge to urinate frequently, often in small amounts
Burning with urination
Cloudy urine
Strong unpleasant smell of urine
Dark or bloody urine
Rectal pain (kidney infection)
Flank or back pain (kidney infection)
Other symptoms may include penile, testicular and abdominal pain, and penile discharge.
Forever living product can take care of it,you can contact me on 08064381784 for more information

(1) (Reply)

5 Commonest Causes Of Death In Children In Nigeria / 5 Ways To Increase Male Sex Drive Naturally With Food And Exercise / I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.