Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON (915 Views)

Zombie World (a Nigerian Zombie Apocalypse Story) / ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! / ZOMBIE NATION (EXODUS) COMING SOON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2018
"There is one we know and fear ,one born of the light
wait there is another"

"We are scared of demons but what if I told you there is someone they tremble upon his name"

"he knows the darkness more than us for we were sent into the darkness but he ..he went to the darkness"

"If he wants you ,even hell won't stop him"

Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by harrystories(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2018
Bring it on.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Nobody: 10:38am On May 04, 2018
FLASH FICTION

"Brethren we are still going to pray like we haven't pray , I can see the evil spirit holding it's ground" the pastor screamed at his prayer warriors who formed a circle around a little girl as they fired prayers vigorously but I had had enough as I watched the drama comfortably from one of the seats in the congregation after closing hours.
"Acts 19:15 , Jesus I know ,Paul I know but who are you to cast us out!?" I spoke aloud as I got up from my seat and walked quietly to the altar where the pastor and his prayer warriors stood for a minute startled by my presence.
"who are you minster man and how dare you interrupt a deliverance service " the pastor asked angrily for a moment as I came close to where they stood.
I starred at the little child for a moment buy my fears had been confirmed already as I once again turned my focus on the Pastor.
"He who is in you knows me better than he who you claim to serve" I said angrily as I approached the pastor who took a few steps back confused of what to say or do next as the other members watched the unfolding drama .
"what do you mean ? who sent you here? ,prayer warriors I can see something strange happening before my eyes here let us pray now ,this is a demonic force at work here" he said again as he took a few more steps back while I came closer .
"Don't waste your strength ,there is nothing in the child anymore, your pastor has captured the demon inside him like he has done to every demon that has come his way ,for their release this demons are forced to give him a share of their powers...." I paused for a moment as I starred fiercely at him , the stench of demonic manipulation had began to ooze all over him as my pupils dilated a bit allowing my inner spirit to show me the demons under his feet which were in his captive ,I had then seen the chains of perdition which hung around his waist to which two more demons were hung unto , he himself had revealed his true form to me , a demon he was , his body seemed like a human being who had been skinned for no skin was found on his body just blood drenched and creepy , he had three eyes which were totally black , huge chains fastened to his neck and waist ,its fingers were sharp like blades this he used to torture the demons he held captive, Demonais The demon of false prophecy stood before me, the Rev never lied he had sent me here to find out what he had believed to be a demon infested congregation.
"What nonsense are you talking about , my friend will you get out from here , I cast out evil spirits and demons in the name of the one higher than us all" the pastor said as he starred at his members as if to convince them.
"the one higher than us all?...who is this one, Pastor?" I asked again as I starred at his demonic form once again before he had sensed my inner spirit something I didn't want him to know about at least not yet.
"he is the one I worship ,the one we all worship in this Church" the pastor said angrily.
I had had enough my inner spirit was ready to send this demon back to the pit where it came from.
"ascertum Illinoel Elienarel ,demon what is your name!" I said this time in a commanding tone filled with my inner spirit for if a demon should be sent to hell ,it must first bow to the power which is sending it back to hell and for me I do this by commanding them to tell me their name if they do they have bowed to my inner spirit ,they always do.
"hah...ah..." the pastor screamed in a deafening hysterical tone that sent his members running in different directions out of the church along with the child and her family.
"ascertum illinoel Elienarel ,demon tell me your name!" I said again as I commanded him once more he had sensed my inner spirit now.
"you!....you!!....it is you...seeker of demons " the pastor said in a creaky horrifying voice for the demon in him could not hide any longer.
" ascertum illinoel Elienarel ,demon tell me your name" I again said as I walked up to where he stood.
"my name...no...I don't have a name...no I have a name.. my name is..no..no..please don't send me back!" the demon spoke clearly through him now as he knelt before me ,carefully hiding his face from me as I stood before him.
" ascertum illinoel Elienarel , son of the damned I command you to reveal your name to me " I became angry as my eyes widened allowing me to see the demon once more and find out where he was getting his power to refuse my inner spirit command this I found easily ,the chains he wore were absorbing my powers ,the same thing that protected him from the prayers of his members and any other true believer.
"what is that?...what is that!" he snarled at me as I brought out Elium , a little chain that bare the curse of the damned , a totem I seized from a demon a long time ago , elium's effect on any demon was to weaken and torment it ,it had proven important to my work every now and then .
"my name is Daemonias , a demon of false prophecy " he grunted finally as I came close to putting elium on his neck.

to be continued.

1 Like

Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Nobody: 11:32am On May 04, 2018
continued:

I walked slowly out of the church before boarding a taxi to the airport , Osun was indeed a beautiful place too bad I was only here for work purpose I gave a sigh as I searched for my phone in my pocket.
The Rev. must have been worried sick about me like he always does when I am on a demon hunt.
something had struck me though as I began to review daemonias trick to withstand my inner spirit ,something not many demons did, the chains of perdition were familiar to me ,they were heavenly relics used to capture and bind demons but daemonias had been using them to capture and torment other demons like itself all this time, something I haven't heard of.
"hello?...Good afternoon sir" I said in a low tone.
"Michael , are you alright?...is everything alright over there?" the rev replied ,I could sense the anxiety In his voice.
"Yes I am, am on my way to the airport actually"
I said quietly.
"airport?... did you find out anything about the church ?" the Rev. asked.
"its a demon of false prophecy ,Daemonias is its name but worry not about it , i sent it back " I said as I exchanged glances with the driver who seemed uncomfortable with my conversation.
" a demon of false prophecy?.. hmmm I see,well that was easy then?" the Rev. asked again sensing i had more to say.
" he was able to resist the power of my inner spirit at first through something I need you to look at for me before I get there...." I said again as I caught the driver starring at me through his mirror.
"The chains of perdition , Daemonias was bonded by those chains some how he was able to manipulate them he used them to absorb my powers over him ,I need to know how a demon can corrupt an holy weapon like that !" I replied once again.
"hmmm okay I will, but hurry up the circle calls for your presence there is a new prophecy , it is something you have to see for yourself " he said again as the call dropped finally.
' is this one alright.. what kind of person is this one na' my inner spirit had exposed the thoughts of the driver to me for a second as he smiled at me but i cared less about his thoughts and more about the prophecy , this was unusual the angels had been silent for a long time actually 200 years why send a message now ,I asked myself as my inner spirit once again caught hold of the driver's thought once more.
" this one self does not look normal at all , he looks evil and possessed"
I smiled with a grin as I once again began to appreciate the beauty of the state I was now leaving.

THE END

1 Like

Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by devilmaycry1(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Nobody: 9:03am On May 05, 2018
DAEMONIUM INDAGATOR (He who seeks Demons) is a Nigeria fantasy that tells the story of a pure soul who is able to send demons back to hell , he dabbles into a prophecy that unearths his own story ,one which will bring doom to both heaven and hell .

CHAPTER ONE COMES OUT TONIGHT
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by chrisbaby24(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2018
Nice one Oga piercy...following
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 05, 2018
DAEMONIUM INDAGATOR by
Henry Ademokhal.

CHAPTER ONE

Michael skimmed through the documents that laid waste on his table in his room though it was midnight the study lamp shone brightly where it stood .
Michael's frustration was getting the best of him as the inconsistencies of the clues surrounding APOSTËS were not adding up, he hated the fact he knew what this meant.
Wrapping both hands as one would do in times of prayer and shutting his eyes he had proceeded "Anaheim I ask for your presence, I am in need of your knowledge"
Knock! ...Knock!! ...knock!!!
The door sounded as he immediately left to find out who was knocking.
The familiar robust figure of his landlady stood before him as he opened the door.
"Eh..madam good evening, can I help you with something" he asked sternly as he peered through the darkness into her eyes.
"It's me, you called me!" She replied queerly as she entered the house leaven him at the door for a moment.
"I knew you were the one I was just wondering what tool you so long" Michael replied as he shut the door behind him.
"I might be your guardian but I have other jobs and places to be plus you said you didn't need me the last time we spoke , by the way how is that going for you?" She asked as she observed his countenance for a while .
"Very well actually ,I sent some demons to hell and visited the Reverend ,he cooked ,it was delicious" he added as he made way for the little table in the parlor where the lamp shone.
"I see, so why call me now,Michael?" She replied again as she starred at her self from her to toe in a daunting manner which Michael grinned at.
"You know next time you feel like possessing somebody you can try it with the girl just above my room here ,she is beautiful and nice ,that thing...." He paused for a while as he pointed sharply at the landlady who was currently possessed by Anaheim his guardian angel.
"...that thing is ..well she is good though seeing you were able to use her but we don't really flow so well" he nodded his head as he grabbed a piece of document from the table which darted immediately from his hand and floated as if a force had pulled towards the landlady's position who caught it swiftly with a smile.
"I need you to tell me what that means ..actually I need you to take a look at all this!" Michael said as he looked back at the table ,again the documents on the table had floated up in the air and suspended mid air while the possessed landlady walked to get a better view of the documents which hung in the air.
"Where did you get this" The pitch in her voice had decreased as soon as she stood before the documents.
"Three days ago I vanquished a demon from a little girl who was blind the demon pleaded with me , it was afraid to return back to hell......" The possessed landlady had interrupted.
"They are always afraid to return back... Hell torments all " She replied lost in the documents.
"I know but I saw something else ,each demon I have ever vanquished as the book of fallen has stated has a name by......" Michael was interrupted again.
" by his name they were cast ,and through their names they remained casted " She said again as the documents began to exchange positions again while in mid air as she tried to ascertain something Michael could not see yet.
" The demon I sent to hell had no name , it had that number carved on his forehead " Michael said as he pointed at one of the suspended documents.
"Novem" She seemed to grin as one of the documents bearing the number floated into her hands.
" At first I thought okay this isn't normal but then I realized I have come across five other demons within the past two weeks bearing the numbers Unus,Duo,tres,quinque ,sex and now Novem.. 1,2,3,6,5 and 9...." The Possessed landlady had interrupted once more.
"APOSTËS!?...you think this is related to the broken seal,don't you?" She said again as the documents once more floated back to the table ,this time they had been arranged neatly.
"...APOSTËS is forgotten until the day of the end ,once shall their judgment come ! do not worry about such prophecies! ...." She had soon paused as her eyes glowed sharply for a minute before returning to normal for she was no longer possessed.
"Wait!.." Michael said hysterically as he locked eyes with the landlady who was now starring confused.
"What am I doing here?" She asked confusingly as she looked around the dark room.
"Ehm..you came to talk to me about my rent,ma!" Michael said calmly as he sat down.
"Really?..but you are not owing now,ehm what kind of thing is this?..sorry for the embarrassment I don't know why I am here really I must have mistook your apartment for someone's else then,sorry eh I will be off now!" She darted as she made her way out.
Anaheim was gone for and he himself needed his sleep , he had hoped his guardian angel would have been helpful in getting him the information he needed but then that would be too easy for him ,nothing came ever easy for him.
He starred at the table where the documents laid only to find a tray with plates covered.
He smiled a bit as he made his way to the table only to find a plate of Rice and Stew and a little piece of paper by its side.
'Eat and sleep ,tomorrow you have a demon to hunt down!'
He read slowly before squeezing the little paper and settling down to the well prepared meal on his table.

Michael woke up half way through the morning after the same nightmare that had now plagued him for a month , he got up and headed for the table where the documents laid but this time the tray was gone; not like he cared though ,sitting down he soon turned the lamp on again as he began to recall prophecies called APOSTËS which the circle had revealed to him.
" Once judged ,all shall be ruined ,none will be found ,everything shall die! And once more APOSTËS shall rise unto the heaven once more" An elder of the circle had revealed to him as he stood before them.
He himself had figured out this was a terrible prophecy but nothing so far apart from the nameless demons he was now encountering seemed out of ordinary.
He rubbed his eyes for a minute before getting up again in search of the book of the fallen which was given to him by the Rev, In their laid the names,history,powers ,ranks ,characteristics ,functions and weaknesses of all demons and other entities that roamed the earth.
The unusually small book which seemed like a pocket dictionary meant more than the normal eyes could see with blank pages only Michael could read from for the book of the fallen could only be read and understood by angels even though Michael was an exception,Michael dropped it on the table and began to open the pages in hopes of finding anything related to the nameless demons.
The book of fallen only reveals what the mind searches for .
"At the dawn of the great battle ,A messenger was instructed to write out the names of all that had been cast away from the heavens , the book you hold was what held those names , it connects with the deepest thoughts of its reader and then you begin to see ,feel and understand everything you need to know about the fallen" Anaheim said when he found the book in Michael's possession.
It had been helpful to Michael as he soon learned more of the demons he was now sending every now and then to hell .
But the book of the fallen revealed nothing to him concerning the demons which had no names,this itself didn't make any sense even the angels had names so where did these demons come from, he knew if he had more questions and with the emergence of the APOSTËS prophecy he knew something was wrong .
If he needed answers ,is best option would be to find another nameless demon.
he grinned faintly as he remembered Anaheim telling him he was going to hunt a demon the next day ,Anaheim knew his thoughts better than he himself.

CHAPTER TWO ........

2 Likes

Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Nobody: 10:22am On May 08, 2018
hey guys you all might be wondering why the hold up ,relax I have been wring another project side by side ,yeah I multi task when I am writing it is my personal fuel to getting my works done faster ...tonight chapter two and three are coming out ,thanks for reading.

AUTHOR.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by devilmaycry1(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2018
wow nice write up
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Bensoate1(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2018
Interesting, so have you abandon the story
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
CHAPTER TWO

“Hello father!” Michael held his breath for a minute as the reverend responded as usual s he always did.
“hmm Michael good to hear from you son, hope all is well?”
“I good father and umh I need some information!”
“information?..oh okay go on son!”
“what do you know about nameless demons ?”
“you mean demons with no names? There are none my son, where did you get that from?”
“there are father I sent one back to hell , it had no name and this is not the first it’s the second I have had to deal with, I cant go blind on this when a prophecy has been received by the circle, I think there are things happening we need to look at”
“come see me when you can, the library of the circle is yours , I wonder why you never get to use it, I start checking the books to see what I can find “
“ well maybe its because spending my day reading thousands of books while demons lay waste to the world at large isn’t my type of thing ,thank you father!”
Michael’s conversation had ended quickly.

CHURCH

“Anything at all?” Michael asked immediately the doors to the old reverend’s office swung open which he almost regretted doing as his eyes fall upon two men dressed in black.
“hah Michael, please come in we have some gentlemen here waiting for you!” the old reverend had then introduced Michael who was still unconvinced about the two gentlemen’s identity who were introduced as foreign government agencies working alongside the circle.

1ST AGENT: Good day Mr. Michael , my name is ……
MICHAEL: I don’t care what your name is,just tell me what was so important the circle wanted from me they couldn’t tell the reverend.
2nd AGENT: They want you to come to rome!
This seemed to stun Michael and the Reverend who starred at each other for awhile , it was as confusing as it could get , the demon hunter himself had never meant or knew who this people were only the fact that they were the most powerful and charismatic beings a in the Christian faith , the prophets they were called having the ability to communicate with The angels and God himself , Michael had grew up under the direction of the circles through the watchful eyes of the reverend who too had never seen this people physically.
MICAHEL: What do you mean ?
1st AGENT: the circle wants you , they feel your abilities and your training are undermined by your ..( the agent had taken his time to observe the office as if to push his point) environment , they think its time you began your next phase of training , you are a great asset to their plans and they don’t want to run the risk of letting every demon know about you for now!
2nd AGENT: Mr. Michael , if you stay here , the circle risk losing you permanently .
Michael had starred at the old rev. who nodded his head in approval of what the agents were saying much to the displeasure of Michael.
MICHAEL: when am I expected to leave ?
He asked quietly .
1st AGENT: Your travel documents have been arranged Mr. Michael alongside a private jet fuelled and ready to go,just say the word and you are on the next trip to rome!
MICHAEL: waow,I guessed you all figured it out but may I ask how long they thought it was going to be necessary to convince me to leave ?
Both agents starred confusingly at themselves as they had no reply ,even the Rev. was in awe as he watched in distraught.
2ND AGENT: I don’t understand ? are you planning not to go or do you have unfinished business or is there something holding you back ?”
REVEREND: Michael , listen if they want you to come to Rome it must be for an important task, you heard the agents you are a integral part of their plans…….
MICHAEL: ( standing up) listen old man if they want me to go to ROME they would have to come up with a better excuse than training or me been an important part of their plans,okay? And as for youtow fine looking gentlemen I have a demon to find so if you want to assist me I have lots of books in the library that needs reading you can help and tell the circle thanks for the score sheet!
Michael had walked out immediately leaving all three men in the office, he hadn’t given it a thought at all , sure the oppountunity was a rare one but one thing held him back something he had lied to himself about he needed not know.

LIBRARY

The afternoon faded quickly but time was slower than ever once Michael started the going through the books , he hadn’t found anything useful to his course .
REVEREND : You know you could just call Anaheim , he could help you with this within a fracture of a second (.
The reverend said as he walked into the huge room piled up with books .
MICHAEL: he is no good I tell you!
He said with a grin as the reverend found a comfortable chair to sit.
REVEREND: you are still thinking about it, aren’t you isn’t that why you don’t want to go ?
MICHAEL: I need to find out what or who are my parents! Kids don’t drop from the heaven !
Michael said before turning his attention once more to the book of the fallen which he had now opened.
REVEREND: you will Michael, you will but don’t worry much about the past , it has a way of finding us always!
Michael smiled dully as he painstakingly went through the book, the book of the fallen had everything about the fallen angels who had tried to rebel against God , he hadn’t much hope with other books.
MICHAEL: Who are the Watchers?
REVEREND: The watchers? Oh that’s a forgotten story Michael , The Nephilim were said to be angels who took the daughters of men as wives and bore giants and for this they were punished by God by been casted into the mountains bound by chains ,never to see the light until the day of judgment which await every man.
MICHAEL: So they were not the original rebels casted out of the heavens with Lucifer?
REVEREND: No these were angels given charge of watching over men and reporting back to the God when they were called to !
MICHAEL: are these angels still in locked in the mountains?!
REVEREND: BY GOD ,What do you mean son!
MICHAEL: Father, seals can be broken! Do we know for sure that these angels are still been bound in the mountains !
Both men starred at themselves for a long time before a cold chill gust of wind had blown past them almost immediately for a minute it was silent before a knock in the door had brought one of the agents inside the library.
MICHAEL: how nice of you to be here,Anaheim!
1st AGENT: [POSSESSED] he seem to be a very stubborn one , father!
REVEREND: guardian my greetings, he is your responsibility , I am sure two more guardians wont be able to change his attitude!
The reverend smiled duly before exiting the room.
MICHAEL: what do you want?
1st AGENT: [POSSESSED ] For you to fulfill your destiny ,Michael!
MICHAEL: destiny? Tell me about this destiny ,does it have anything to do with travelling to rome cause I am sure you already know my answer!
1ST AGENT: there is so much you are meant to be ,that you can be MICHAEL! You have been gifted with so much power and authority , staying will only keep you back
MICHAEL: I cant go ,not now! But you can help me with something else!
1st AGENT: [POSSESSED]Nephilims ? my kinds have no authority over such information, Michael only the arc angels do
MICHAEL: So where can I find one?
1st AGENT: [POSSESSED] you don’t need one, the book of seals have all you need but it is one of the few books the circle cant give out because the book of seals have all the information to break seals and make them, if it falls into the wrong hands it can be disastrous!
MICHAEL: So why is such a book given to mere men if it holds so much secrets and powers!
1st AGENT:[POSSESSED] Because they are not just a bunch of old men sitting in high places they are sworn to protect such books and other holy relics found here on earth ,some which protect your kind , I have been called now, take care MICHAEL!
The same cold gust of air had swept past the library again as the stunned agent stood confused before leaving sensing something unexplainable and divine had happened to him leaving Michael who laid back into his chair for a few minutes wondering about a few things .
Re: ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON by devilmaycry1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
keep it up

(1) (Reply)

31 Days Of Gråcîôx Poetry On Arthut / ...that Keeps Giving / The Advanced Fiction Writing E-zine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.