Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents (2457 Views)

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery / Maximize Your Time N Make Cool Money While Staying @ Home!!! / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by pakpan89(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2018
Become a car merchant agent and make money working from home.

NEW PRODUCT!

You are invited to join the newly introduced Car Merchant Referral Program", for new and existing Merchants/Agents with a car selling company with attractive cars.

Registration and training starting from today May 04, 2018 to May 18, 2018 by 10 AM.

For example, for a car of N1million company price advertized at N1,2million which you sell, you make N200,000 on the spot, just like that.

Note: This is for Lagos residents ONLY.

Kindly contact us to get details and the contact GSM numbers of the company reps involved.

Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by villagepeoplefb: 12:09pm On May 04, 2018
I AM IN CAN I GET THE DETAILS BOSS?
Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:23pm On May 04, 2018
I'm in
Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2018
I am in
Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by Gigaspeed: 5:08pm On May 04, 2018
I Need the contact
Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by jonnyp(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2018
Am in ooo
Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by Exclusivebae(f): 9:12pm On May 04, 2018
I am in
Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by Samhak(m): 12:46am On May 05, 2018
pakpan89:

NEW PRODUCT!

You are invited to join the newly introduced Car Merchant Referral Program", for new and existing Merchants/Agents with a car selling company with attractive cars.

Registration and training starting from today May 04, 2018 to May 18, 2018 by 10 AM.

For example, for a car of N1million company price advertized at N1,2million which you sell, you make N200,000 on the spot, just like that.

Kindly contact us to get details and the contact GSM numbers of the company reps involved.

Am interested

1 Like

Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by Nobody: 8:27am On May 09, 2018
pakpan89:

NEW PRODUCT!

How much is it for registration and training? Cos I am interested.
Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by pakpan89(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2018
Gmartins:

How much is it for registration and training? Cos I am interested.
Registration and training is free. I will inform you when next I have update.

1 Like

Re: Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents by pakpan89(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
UPDATE:

THE CARS45 MERCHANT ACADEMY

While the rate of unemployment rises in our nation, unemployed youth have not ceased to source for other possible means of earning income. This and so much more have pushed for the rise of entrepreneurship, and Cars45, Nigeria’s largest Automobile buying service is proud to establish the perfect entrepreneurship prowess for both the unemployed and employed individuals. Let’s call it the perfect ‘side hustle’

The Cars45 Merchant Academy is an 8 weeks program where registered merchants are expected to attend training classes to learn and get an in depth view about dealing in the automobile industry. They are then paired with registered and practicing dealers to experience the trade hands-on while earning income from car sales. Upon completion of the training, merchants are measured according to their performances and sales and then upgraded to dealers at zero cost.

WHO CAN JOIN?

The Cars45 merchant academy is based on inclusion, with no limitation to who can join. We are hoping to get the currently employed, unemployed graduate and individuals with entrepreneurial interests and skills. The essence is to have anyone interested in making some more money and learning a new skill involved. So do you have an unemployed sibling or an old friend, a colleague, a family member waiting to get into NYSC or even you with a steady 9-5 and regular salary? Feel free to sign up for the Cars45 Merchant Academy Program today!

BENEFITS
Benefits range from Zero capital startup, access to the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) loan scheme to the tune of 5 Million Naira and training by professional facilitators in the Cars45 Auto business and more available for prospective merchants upon sign up and registration. Merchants will also enjoy a 1 year FREE registration on the dealer platform.

Cars45 Merchant Academy is still open for registrations. Interested individuals who wish to sign up for the merchant program can register HERE at http://carsbazr.i.ng/zoho/forms/new-merchant/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Standup Pouches To Order In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks. / Trukolor Digital Communications (home Of Quality Printing Services)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.