Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Do You Know You Can Make A Lot Of Cash Form Agricultural Produce. I Will Show Y - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know You Can Make A Lot Of Cash Form Agricultural Produce. I Will Show Y (654 Views)

How Have You Been Coping With Buying Food Items With Scarcity Of Cash? / Miracle Drink That Cures And Prevents A Lot Of Diseases / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Make A Lot Of Cash Form Agricultural Produce. I Will Show Y by mot114(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2018
Hello Nairalanders;

Information is power, If you are not informed you are completely deformed...
There are a lot of business oppurtunity in Nigeria that you can actually invest in and remain financially independent and stable... Many are not aware of this thats the reason why most people are complaining of hunger, lack of jobs. Whereas their are things we can do that can fetch us enough income to meet our immediate needs and that of our family... All that is required from us dedication and perseverance. .. Most graduate seek for white collar jobs; which is one of the reason why PMB branded the youth lazy... Person like me I graduated in 2016... Before I finished my B.Sc. Have started hustling for myself in order not to beg my mate for food or involve in anything that is against the rule of law of our dear country. .This i continued throughout my service year. The goal is to be self employed and be an employer of labour... Also to assist others... This lead to the establishment of "7STARS-AGRO'supply"... Which deals with the supply of all kind of agricultural produce across the Nation...
I want you to be involve this prompted me to create this post which will also help you to be self reliant and independent.
I am presently into Tomatoes; Pepper; Onions; Groundnuts; Corn; Tubers such as Sweet and irish potatoes...
Steps you need to follow
#: You need a starting capital..(Any reasonable amount is enough)
#: Look for where you can get these produce or someone that can supply you. Get the price. though the price fluctuate. its not stable, at least you will get the price range
#. Do your market survey at where you will be selling these produce.. Compare the price with the price you will be getting them
#: If there is a visible profit margine there; then you are good to go.
#; Make your first purchase.

Note: Produce like Onions, Tomatoes and Pepper are very easy to sell because the move market very fast.
Added advantage you don't have to sell only in the market... You can supply those who use it daily like restaurant, eatry. Also those who need it for occasions or event.

To buy basket of Tomatoes; bag of onions, bag of pepper, bags of groundnuts and bag of corn at a cheaper and affordable rate. ..Contact 7STARS-AGROsupply: Call us on 07069199730/08079468056. Whatsapp us on: 08079468056. e-mail us on: mot07069199730@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know You Can Make A Lot Of Cash Form Agricultural Produce. I Will Show Y by Bestypretty: 11:59am On May 04, 2018
Re: Do You Know You Can Make A Lot Of Cash Form Agricultural Produce. I Will Show Y by mot114(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is still very valid.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make A Lot Of Cash Form Agricultural Produce. I Will Show Y by mot114(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
There is alot of opportunities that lies within agricultural sector.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Okro And Bitter Leaf Soup / Carrot Cake (easy Carrot Cake Recipe), How To Make Carrot Cake / My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.