Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

When Will WAEC Results Be Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will WAEC Results Be Out? (11245 Views)

Neco 2021 Results: Be The First To Check. / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / Will WAEC Still Release My Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by dalexz4(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
when Will WAEC 2018 Result Be Out?
Is WAEC result out for this year? Find out When will WAEC 2018 result be out in this article.
The 2018 WASSCE exams have come and gone, and the question on the lips of so many candidates who sat for the examination this year is “When will the results be out?” You need not look any further to get an answer to this question as this post will give the relevant answer to your question.

In recent years, the strategy adopted by WAEC is that few weeks after the conclusion of the exam, marking of answer scripts starts. Marking of the scripts and collation of results are expected to last for up to three months, which consequently means that results will be ready after 3 months of concluding the exams. To be more practical here, WAEC usually ends in May, so by early August results of candidates who sat for the exam should be ready.
So when exactly will WAEC result be out for this year 2018? The just-concluded WASSCE examination results will be uploaded to WAEC result checking portal around August or September.

What Can you do before your WAEC result is released?
- Learn a trade/ Skill
Don’t just remain idle. If you remain idle, you’ll never be prepared for the University. There are lots of skill you can learn nowadays, such as tailoring, barbing, web design, shoemaking and all others.

- Attend Coaching Lessons
If you think, what you’ve been taught at school will keep you up till the day of JAMB. Bro, I tell you now that you will fail, you will fail woefully! Its better you find a coaching center and join so your memory will be kept abreast concerning certain topics you don’t understand in some subjects.
One bitter truth I don’t want to hide from you is that you’ll play. I mean play with guys and ladies when you attend tutorials. What is left for you to do is to be determined, don’t let Amaka make you fail JAMB? Her dad already paid for her special center.
Don’t follow the crowd bro, I repeat, don’t follow them.

- Prepare for JAMB
Don’t just stay at home for Momma to send you messages round the street. Pick up your school textbooks and buy your relevant subject past questions and answers booklet. Practice at least 10 years from each past question and you’re good.

SOURCE - https://admissionlist.com.ng/when-will-waec-2018-result-be-out/

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by lordseun1(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2018
Please,, when is the closing date for neco 2018?
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Godsent4life: 7:14am On May 05, 2018
sad
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2018
Which Exam is gone stop ✋✋feeding us with fake story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 05, 2018
July
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by chinavs9ja(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2018
Probably August

If you need a professional writer, check on my signature
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by CriticMaestro: 7:16am On May 05, 2018
Standardized tests my foot
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Bluehill1051: 7:18am On May 05, 2018
A yoruba girl urinated at our backyard & pepper started growing there after one week cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Itzonlyme(f): 7:19am On May 05, 2018
When I come bk from bbnaija house
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 05, 2018
I thought waec said releasing of results is within two months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by adamsbadoo(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2018
I don't knw when WAEC will release result..
buT wayek shld release in june.
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by adamsbadoo(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2018
Bluehill1051:
A yoruba girl urinated at our backyard & pepper started growing there after one week cry

She has an infection called peperphilia skitigbims. shocked

1 Like

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2018
Op, who told you WAEC is over? Are the students sitting for Marketing 10th May 2018 Fulani Herdsmen? Abeg check your calendar and the time table before feeding the public with false information.

Lazy blogger.

8 Likes

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Alejoc(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2018
Time will tell grin
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Judolisco(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2018
July now angry
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by alsudaes1(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
Op, who told you WAEC is over? Are the students sitting for Marketing 10th May 2018 Fulani Herdsmen? Abeg check your calendar and the time table before feeding the public with false information.

Lazy blogger.
And the way he/she presented it as if it's authentic is more nauseating

Personally, I feel the mods should always confirm the authenticity of information on posts concerning academics/education before pushing to front-page

3 Likes

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2018
WAEC SSCE is not yet over.it will be over in two weeks time. After that,it will take a month to coordinate and mark then one week to Check marked scripts and make corrections if need be.August.. should be the month for the result
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by rollydex: 8:23am On May 05, 2018
This OP does not have work doing o, well you are guessing August /September, let me help you, its project 60, meaning 60 days after the last paper, mind you WAEC is not finished yet.
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by crazygod(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2018
Dude its after two months. We should be looking at July. That was when they released it last year.
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Popebliss: 9:08am On May 05, 2018
WASSCE 2018 is yet to be completed as some subjects that many consider irrelevant are still being sat for.

1 Like

Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Oyendrizzy(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2018
It came out july last year...dnt knw of this year thanks OP smileyIt came out july last year...dnt knw of this year thanks OP
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by KnowMore: 10:28am On May 05, 2018
Soon
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by izzyboi(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2018
The results should be out July. last year's own was released July 15 - July 20
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Simon0160(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2018
WAEC is still on till May 15 and the result will be release 45 days after the last paper.
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Linzo(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2018
Op you're ignorant of the current WAEC marking and releasing of result, your assertion was old method. Currently WAEC stays just 60 days and that will be mid June or last June this year. Last year may/june was released on 23_june, 3days after NECO exam started thus most of my students refused writing NECO which they registered because their WAEC results were very fine. Last year GCE was written in September and result released in mid November, this year GCE was written in January and result released in March 13. Mr blogger please blog with fact not fiction
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by midehi2(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Lazy blogger.
exactly my thought
Re: When Will WAEC Results Be Out? by Linzo(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2018
dalexz4:
when Will WAEC 2018 Result Be Out?
Is WAEC result out for this year? Find out When will WAEC 2018 result be out in this article.
The 2018 WASSCE exams have come and gone, and the question on the lips of so many candidates who sat for the examination this year is “When will the results be out?” You need not look any further to get an answer to this question as this post will give the relevant answer to your question.

In recent years, the strategy adopted by WAEC is that few weeks after the conclusion of the exam, marking of answer scripts starts. Marking of the scripts and collation of results are expected to last for up to three months, which consequently means that results will be ready after 3 months of concluding the exams. To be more practical here, WAEC usually ends in May, so by early August results of candidates who sat for the exam should be ready.
So when exactly will WAEC result be out for this year 2018? The just-concluded WASSCE examination results will be uploaded to WAEC result checking portal around August or September.

What Can you do before your WAEC result is released?
- Learn a trade/ Skill
Don’t just remain idle. If you remain idle, you’ll never be prepared for the University. There are lots of skill you can learn nowadays, such as tailoring, barbing, web design, shoemaking and all others.

- Attend Coaching Lessons
If you think, what you’ve been taught at school will keep you up till the day of JAMB. Bro, I tell you now that you will fail, you will fail woefully! Its better you find a coaching center and join so your memory will be kept abreast concerning certain topics you don’t understand in some subjects.
One bitter truth I don’t want to hide from you is that you’ll play. I mean play with guys and ladies when you attend tutorials. What is left for you to do is to be determined, don’t let Amaka make you fail JAMB? Her dad already paid for her special center.
Don’t follow the crowd bro, I repeat, don’t follow them.

- Prepare for JAMB
Don’t just stay at home for Momma to send you messages round the street. Pick up your school textbooks and buy your relevant subject past questions and answers booklet. Practice at least 10 years from each past question and you’re good.

SOURCE - https://admissionlist.com.ng/when-will-waec-2018-result-be-out/
Keep quiet you no nothing about WAEC

(1) (Reply)

OAU Students Protest Non-Payment Of Workers' Salaries (photos) / Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Speak On Being Distracted By 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.