Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread (26538 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees / Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
Those getting interviewed tomorrow, wish you success. Don't forget to inform us on the process.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Johnbosco1: 7:27am On May 30, 2018
Amongst those that got fidelity bank interview invite, I'd like to say congratulations and success and I would also like to ask if anyone submitted a Statement of result as original certificate during the documentation process?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Johnbosco1: 7:28am On May 30, 2018
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2018
Johnbosco1:
Amongst those that got fidelity bank interview invite, I'd like to say congratulations and success and I would also like to ask if anyone submitted a Statement of result as original certificate during the documentation process?
It was the degree cert dey requested.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Doo76(f): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
Johnbosco1:

I submitted a statement of result.
I'll like to ask, is this rescheduling in batches or they are are done with the selection process?
Make I knw where I d face...
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Beauty4real(f): 10:09am On May 30, 2018
Johnbosco1:
I also submitted statement of result too...it's possible one might b disqualified coz of dat if dey r particular abt d degree certificate
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
Doo76:

I submitted a statement of result.
I'll like to ask, is this rescheduling in batches or they are are done with the selection process?
Make I knw where I d face...

I don't know if someone that submitted a Statement of result was shortlisted, perhaps when they see this message they will signify.
About the selection, I don't know if it's in batches or if it's over yet. Let's just hope.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2018
stanleykally:
Anyone knows how the interview usually goes
Dam246:
I am shortlisted for interview tomorrow...

Who else have interview tomorrow at Fidelity bank
stanleykally:
Anyone knows how the interview usually goes

Today's interviewees, come and brief us o. How did it go?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by emidizy(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2018
Dam246:
I am shortlisted for interview tomorrow...

Who else have interview tomorrow at Fidelity bank

Please would you mind giving us hint on how your interview went today ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
Is it 5copies of the CV and then 1copy of other documents? Abii 5copies of each
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by emidizy(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
charlesu49:

Charles I sent you an email..
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
emidizy:

Aite bro... Lemme check
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
emidizy:

Check ur whatsapp
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Dam246: 6:28pm On May 30, 2018
Hello..

My experience at today's interview:

1. Their first question was tell us about yourself... From there they asked the second question
2. Do you know the requirements for this role or do you know what this role is all about
3. I can see you are a chartered accountant.. What is depreciation, types of depreciation method... (questions from my CV)
4. What ICT skill do you have... With practical explanations
5. Tell us what is currently happening in Nigeria and international.
6. One woman asked 1000/6, 1000/3 ...with instant answer...
7. How much are you expecting us to be paying you annually.. They need figure not story...
That's all I can remember for now...
Just know more about your course of study and make sure you can explain the ICT skill you have better...

Good luck guys...

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
Dam246:
Hello..

1. Their first question was tell us about yourself... From there they asked the second question
2. Do you know the requirements for this role or do you know what this role is all about
3. I can see you are a chartered accountant.. What is depreciation, types of depreciation method... (questions from my CV)
7. How much are you expecting us to be paying you annually.. They need figure not story...
Just know more about your course of study and make sure you can explain the ICT skill you have better...

Good luck guys...

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Ezelexis: 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
Dam246:
Hello..

Good luck guys...

Bless you bro
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2018
Dam246:
Hello..

Good luck guys...

If you could shed a little light on what you mean by practical explanations under number 5
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Coach1: 10:20pm On May 30, 2018
My interview experience:

1) Tell us about yourself
2)What is your class of degree?
3) How much do you want to be paid?
4) Every other questions emanated from what I wrote on my CV.
5) Do you have any question for us?

Just be confident, don't undervalue yourself when it comes to how much you want to be paid. You must tell them the exact amount, they won't even allow a range.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2018
charlesu49:
Thanks guys, someone please answer this.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Coach1: 10:41pm On May 30, 2018
charlesu49:

Thanks guys, someone please answer this.
Go with at least four copies, five is better. Take other documents one each. Go with original everything.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by charlesu49(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2018
Coach1:

Go with at least four copies, five is better. Take other documents one each. Go with original everything.

Thanks bro
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by hajjiahmed90(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2018
Is there anything like another batch for interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Dam246: 6:12am On May 31, 2018
If you could shed a little light on what you mean by practical explanations under number 5[/quote]

Practical explanation asked by charlesu:

For example. I said I have proficient knowledge in the use of some statistical package for data analysis and web development...

I butteress my point by saying I used SPSS for sales analyst, competitor analysis, testing of hypothesis and forecast..
I have done this for companies and individual.. If use get this skill you will explain how you they use am....

For web development.. I was asked the process of deveping website with wordpress and Html....

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Uchgreen: 8:11am On May 31, 2018
the questions vary.. I did mine towards afternoon, I guess they were tired, I was asked to introduce myself, asked about my school, course and grade I came out with, when I hear digital lab what comes to mind, do I have a prior knowledge of what is required, current news , I was asked to ask a question... that's all

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by lawrence35(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy new month..

Blessings fall on you this month.

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by linsa01(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please send me your number, I need to ask you something about GMIS I got a message from them..... Here is my 08106930123... Call me thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by tinu94: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2018
what do u mean by gmis
linsa01:
Please send me your number, I need to ask you something about GMIS I got a message from them..... Here is my 08106930123... Call me thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by emidizy(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Invite for second stage has rolled in !!

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by Coach1: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
emidizy:
Invite for second stage has rolled in !!
Second stage or third stage? I thought the interview was the second stage.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by emidizy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Coach1:

Second stage or third stage? I thought the interview was the second stage.

I mean second interview

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by teeatomictee: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
congrats, I didn't get any mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.