Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! (2383 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / MONEY MAKING APP, Make 100points For 10k And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by blackpanthar: 1:13pm On May 04, 2018
Kindly read this, if you are new to my thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/4471738/need-good-job-vacancy-open

Even if you are a secondary school student or a nursing mother or you have a Job that does not give you time to do anything else and does not pay you enough... THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF IN 2018.
It is not PONZI or MLM or FLP or Any of such.

You can begin with LOWER than 10k and make as little as 70-100k every month or 2months.
its all about IMPORTATION

and as I promised in the LINK Above, This MONTH OF MAY we will start.... My VISION is to END UNEMPLOYMENT or STAGNATION of any kind in the lives of anyone who is ready to change their lives positively this 2018.

DATE FOR THE FREE ONLINE CORE TRAINING IS 6th to 9th of MAY 2018

All you have to do is ADD me on whatsapp AND send a me this message HELLO SIR, ADD ME TO THE IMPORTATION CLASS FOR THE MONTH MONTH OF MAY 2018 And I will do so instantly. Please remember the CLASS IS FREE and I will stop teaching on the 9th of MAY.

Even if you are not free to be ACTIVE this weekend you can always scroll through the group and learn everything and ask questions. IT IS SIMPLE. here is my phone number
ZERO 7 ZERO SIX 6 NINE EIGHT 7 ONE 7 EIGHT
REMEMBER ITS FREE.

Pls no calls.... just add me on whatsapp and send the MESSAGE like I described above.

KINDLY NOTE: We are here to help each other.... I will be teaching all I have promised for free. God help us ALL.
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by blessedvisky(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2018
blackpanthar:

Even if you are a secondary school student or a nursing mother or you have a Job that does not give you time to do anything else and does not pay you enough... THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF IN 2018.

You can begin with LOWER than 10k and make as little as 70-100k every month or 2months.

and as I promised in the LINK Above, This MONTH OF MAY we will start.... My VISION is to END UNEMPLOYMENT or STAGNATION of any kind in the lives of anyone who is ready to change their lives positively this 2018.

All you have to do is ADD me on whatsapp AND send a me this message HELLO SIR, ADD ME TO THE IMPORTATION CLASS FOR THE MONTH MONTH OF MAY 2018 And I will do so instantly. Please remember the CLASS IS FREE and I will stop teaching on the 9th of MAY.

Even if you are not free to be ACTIVE this weekend you can always scroll through the group and learn everything and ask questions. IT IS SIMPLE. here is my phone number
REMEMBER ITS FREE.

Pls no calls.... just add me on whatsapp and send the MESSAGE like I described above.

KINDLY NOTE: We are here to help each other.... I will be teaching all I have promised for free. God help us ALL.
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by JumiaAgent1: 12:59pm On May 08, 2018
Please add me on the whatsapp group 07053030784
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
you try
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by fastlane84: 1:47pm On May 19, 2018
DO YOU WAN TO GET MORE CLICKS TO YOUR WEBSITE THROUGH TWITTER?

Do you want to increase your Twitter followers?

THEN DON'T PANIC ....

With focused action, you can turn your Twitter account into a lead-generating powerhouse. You can get more and more people to follow your profile!

Estimated Twitter Traffic analysis Visitors: 313,000,000+

LEARN HOW TO

Get Real + ACTIVE Twitter followers, Not Fake Accounts or Bots, Real Human People, a Truly Unique service Indeed,
CALL/WHATZAPP@

Also join our group and learn some good social marketing tips...

0% tolerance for spammers.

Join the group ONLY
if your are interested in getting FOLLOWERS and TIPS on using social media to generate FREE..traffic. Please!

We want peeps on same frequency... Lol.

https:///439VUVloELp23pfXQU6jpl
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by Delightful8(f): 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
blackpanthar:

REMEMBER ITS FREE.

When is the next teaching sir?
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by blackpanthar: 6:31pm On May 27, 2018
pls o it has started
Delightful8:

When is the next teaching sir?
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by Delightful8(f): 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
blackpanthar:
pls o it has started
Add me sir
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by blackpanthar: 9:36pm On May 27, 2018
since u saw my number there or in any of my other topics, why give me the stress of adding u again
Delightful8:

Add me sir
Re: Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! by Ladylite: 3:40am On Nov 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

REMEMBER ITS FREE.

https:///2JzzxK3

(1) (Reply)

Smoked Process Catfish Distibutors Wanted (local Exported) / 300million Naira Car Used As Taxi In Dubai: ? / Nigeria's Top FLP Distributor Bags $500k @ Hawaii On Saturday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.