Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (40193 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
shut up and see my location for yourself I don't talk too much

Stop stealing images online !

Well if that's how you are gonna be well good radiance to you

Enjoy your thick saliva hunger as usual

I tried to help but you kept trying to live a make believe content guy

It will be well with you
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Stop stealing images online !

Well if that's how you are gonna be well good radiance to you

Enjoy your thick saliva hunger as usual

I tried to help but you kept trying to live a make believe content guy

It will be well with you
good day unbelievable spirit

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Grafixnuel(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2018
Yomuji:
Ok

Do you have UK number for WhatsApp?
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
good day unbelievable spirit

Available for you with one boiled egg if you can swallow your pride just dm.me your address.

I have a giving spirit and I know you haven't eaten today

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Available for you if you can swallow your pride just dm.me your address.

I have a giving spirit and I know you haven't eaten today
laughing
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
laughing

You see all you had to type was lol not the entire word laughing.
The hunger is making you delusional. When you are ready dm me
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

The hunger is making you delusional. When you are ready dm me
this guy OK I will dm you

For peace to be on NL

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On May 04, 2018
OfficialDad:
Op where is the pretty girl undecided
shocked
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

The[b] hunger is making you delusional.[/b] When you are ready dm me
easy with the brutality biko
haba

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

easy with the brutality biko
haba

Okay

Did you cook that platter in your profile
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Lalas247(f): 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Okay

Did you cook that platter in your profile

no cry just bought the stuffs to make it can show u mine tomorrow wink
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked

Baybay why are you surprised? grin
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Lalas247(f): 5:39pm On May 04, 2018
OfficialDad:

Baybay why are you surprised? grin
why r u so savage ..
the girl carry weight na ..
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Lalas247:

why r u so savage ..
the girl carry weight na ..

The op was talking about a pretty lady, and i wasted 5minutes searching for the pretty lady. I presumed her fat skin is covering the main pretty lady behind her.

grin Weight ? , you mean this?

Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Damn gurl you got chef skills don't cha?

I have found my chioma ooooo

Pre-wedding photos loading

Ghen ghen
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
OfficialDad:
Op where is the pretty girl undecided

If this girl rubs sniper on her tits and asks you to suck, you wouldn't think about it. No dey pretend.
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

You married ?
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2018
prince3009:

If this girl rubs sniper on her tits and asks you to suck, you wouldn't think about it. No dey pretend.

Not everybody is a pervert like you

Getaway before i slap cough inside you undecided

Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2018
OfficialDad:

Not everybody is a pervert like you

Getaway before i slap cough inside you undecided

Having consensual intimacy with an adult is perverse, I can see you prefer minors. The law and Karma will soon catch up on you. By the way, be creative and use another meme.
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

You married ?
soon to be...
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Lalas247(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Damn gurl you got chef skills don't cha?

I have found my chioma ooooo

Pre-wedding photos loading

Ghen ghen
I take it food is the key to your heart ...lol
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin

The op was talking about a pretty lady, and i wasted 5minutes searching for the pretty lady. I presumed her fat skin is covering the main pretty lady behind her.

grin Weight ? , you mean this?
na wa o lol
she ain't bad yanno... alot will die to have this at home ..
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

I take it food is the key to your heart ...lol

Heart , soul , lock stock and barrel
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by alezzy13: 7:55pm On May 04, 2018
Those hips tho
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

na wa o lol
she ain't bad yanno... alot will die to have this at home ..

Yeah, alot would. Officialdad is a fvcking fit dude. So i attract my kind. kiss
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by dochenaj: 9:21am On May 05, 2018
The part that got me was "it's time to visit my village for them". Nne, where are you from?
Re: Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. by omodejk12: 2:28am On May 10, 2018
It is a bad thing...
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady who lives in Enugu state - has taken to Facebook to reveal her displeasure after a fake Facebook account was opened in her name to defraud unsuspecting victims again. To make the matter worse, the suspected fraudster also used most of her pictures in order to scam people.

The lady identified as Zikky Sandy revealed that this is not the first time her pictures are being used by scammers online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/lady-raises-alarm-over-her-pictures-being-used-by-fraudsters.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / What Would You Do In This Situation (images) / Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.