Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,070 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

Falling In Love With A Married Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Married Man (12010 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 6:42pm On May 20, 2010
indie22:

I don't agree wiv u sauron
If a woman fancies you enough to want to sleep wiv you, she'll still do it regardless of your being married.

We are not talking about serial harlots here, ma friend!
I am talking about the so called good girls like the OP.

I see a lot of openly married men who never take off their wedding bands ever, still getting chicks steadily, so why the need to tell lies and pretend to be single and available?

There are chics and there are chics.
How many decent chics with a good upbringing will deliberately sleep with a married man?

y me:

Inner beauty lasts longer.Whatever attracts a person initially will inevitably diminish as the years roll by.

Inner beauty ma WHITE arse!!!

whats the point of lying knowing fully well if the babe finds out on the long run she is definitely gonna back out undecided
i think being honest does it best
if a real woman wanna fu-ck ya she is gonna do it irrespective of who you are or what ya got

The point of lying in the first place is to bang the woman in question.
Whether she finds out or not is not a problem for these men as long as they have gotten what they want.
A real woman is not necessarily a decent woman. Married men want decent women - not pampala babes that are not different to hoes.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by yme1(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

Inner beauty ma WHITE arse!!!
seems like you are one of them bad shawty"s cheesy but am gonna back out tho since you gat your mind made up
but i gat to say the bolded word gat me LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

The point of lying in the first place is to bang the woman in question.
Whether she finds out or not is not a problem for these men as long as they have gotten what they want.
A ream woman is not necessarily a decent woman. Married men want decent women - not pampala babes that are not different to hoes.

You have a point there sha.

Some of these married men want good 'take home to mama' kinda girls.

And some of them actually allow the babe to meet their mum  grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 6:50pm On May 20, 2010
Good girls my foot, come to naij and ull see the so called "good girls" parading the whole place with married men and knowing fully well that the men are married with kids
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 6:56pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

You have a point there sha.

Some of these married men want good 'take home to mama' kinda girls.

And some of them actually allow the babe to meet their mum  grin

Married men want better thing na. . . . .

indie22:

Good girls my foot, come to naij and ull see the so called "good girls" parading the whole place with married men and knowing fully well that the men are married with kids

Then they are not GOOD girls.

y me:

seems like you are one of them bad shawty"s cheesy but am gonna back out tho since you gat your mind made up
but i gat to say the bolded word gat me LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Before you crucify me, i don't support any extra-marital activity but i understand why married men engage in em.
If girls drop their high standards(married men wouldn't need to lie to them).

If i ask 100 NL babes now if they will readily sleep with a married man, all of em will say HELL NO, TUFIAKWU, OVER MA DEAD BODY, etc.
Meanwhile, if i happen to be a married man and i want to bang Funkybaby. . . .wouldn't i be stupid to tell her i am MARRIED?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by tkb417(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2010
indie22:

and u call them good gurls? what is good in those?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by TOPE20001(f): 7:02pm On May 20, 2010
tkb417:

and u call them good gurls? what is good in those?

I wonder o

@op
How can u date a married man for two yrs and not notice anything??
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by yme1(f): 7:06pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

Before you crucify me, i don't support any extra-marital activity but i understand why married men engage in em.
If girls drop their high standards(married men wouldn't need to lie to them).
i aint crucifying you cause am no saint either,
most married men out there live with the word LIE, they just cant do away with it
no matter how much the girls drop their high standards undecided

~Sauron~:

If i ask 100 NL babes now if they will readily sleep with a married man, all of em will say HELL NO, TUFIAKWU, OVER MA DEAD BODY, etc.
let me be sincere here i am a very naughty girl no doubt but when it comes to married men i back off,
and i can tell no matter how much they lie about it cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by TOPE20001(f): 7:09pm On May 20, 2010
y me:

most married men out there live with the word LIE, they just cant do away with it

MEN lies. . . . . . Period not just married men
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 7:10pm On May 20, 2010
y me:

If women don't see anything wrong in sleeping with a married man, married men won't lie about their marital status.
That much is very CLEAR.

let me be sincere here i am a very naughty girl no doubt but when it comes to married men i back off,
and i can tell no matter how much they lie about it cheesy

Any married man reading that will never EVER tell you he's married.
He wants to sleep with you and the only way to go about it is to tell you he's single. . . . .
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2010
That's why its in quote, they look and act like they are "take home to mummy" but in reality, they're just as bad as any other girl knowingly dating a married man,

In anycase I dnt see any reason why a man has to lie about his marital status, its lame, cowardly and shallow. You might not get to date the chick at the end of the day if you own up to being married, but you'll at least still have your self respect and you won't like a lying SOB when she finds out the truth!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 7:11pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

Married men want better thing na. . . . .

Meanwhile, if i happen to be a married man and i want to bang Funkybaby. . . .wouldn't i be silly to tell her i am MARRIED?

grin grin grin grin grin

*****sighs*****
what a lovely way of putting across your point  grin
problem is after you chop toto, you wont want to leave  grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 7:13pm On May 20, 2010
indie22:

In anycase I dnt see any reason why a man has to lie about his marital status, its lame, cowardly and shallow. You might not get to date the chick at the end of the day if you own up to being married, but you'll at least still have your self respect and you won't like a lying SOB when she finds out the truth!

No self-respecting married man will go out there in the first place to chase skirts.
Ma friend, respect is the last thing on the minds of these men. . . . .The power of toto is much more than any yeye self-respect.
These men are after the LEMONADE PUSS, anything else is purely academic!

funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin

*****sighs*****
what a lovely way of putting across your point  grin
problem is after you chop toto, you wont want to leave  grin grin

DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
Funkybaby, can we meet tonight in Southampton? wink
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by yme1(f): 7:17pm On May 20, 2010
TOPE2000!:

MEN lies. . . . . . Period not just married men
infact we human lie, lets just put it that way,but there is a line that one musnt cross

~Sauron~:

If women don't see anything wrong in sleeping with a married man, married men won't lie about their marital status.
That much is very CLEAR.
so not true here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the men are too be blamed in this case because they just cant keep that snake they call a di.ck in their pants
they know there are decent babes out there so why decieve them undecided
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 7:19pm On May 20, 2010
y me:

the men are too be blamed in this case because they just cant keep that snake they call a di.ck in their pants

Why blame the men?
The women sleeping with these men are as guilty as the men -
Besides, these married men were also decent at a point in their lives. . . . .Some women out there defiled them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by yme1(f): 7:23pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

Why blame the men?
i dont in as much as there is always a way of dealing with them grin

~Sauron~:

The women sleeping with these men are as guilty as the men -
it will be without the lies,

~Sauron~:

Besides, these married men were also decent at a point in their lives. . . . .Some women out there defiled them. grin grin grin grin
here was i thinking it was the other way round cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
Funkybaby, can we meet tonight in Southampton? wink

iwo ati tani  angry angry angry

i am still trying to discharge the most recent toto chopper and he no wan gree free me  grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Pweety4me(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2010
@OP So he has slept wif u now no be so?left u feeling used & silly. undecided

We'll u see he wanted somefin wateva dat was or he was feeling somefin 4 u so. . .he had 2 lie 2 yu in order 4 him 2 have things as he wanted i dunno how long he intended to carry on decieving u 4 but anyhow glady? u found out 2years later pain! lipsrsealed undecided

Just don't worry about it he is not your first love uh? ok gud there is still hope 4 yu. smiley
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2010
y me:

infact we human lie, lets just put it that way,but there is a line that one musnt cross

exactly !!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by tkb417(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

iwo ati tani angry angry angry

i am still trying to discharge the most recent toto chopper and he no wan gree free me grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 7:32pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

iwo ati tani  angry angry angry

i am still trying to discharge the most recent toto chopper and he no wan gree free me  grin grin grin

I will chase him out for you.
Just gimme the addy. wink

y me:

here was i thinking it was the other way round cheesy

Women took these men's virginity years ago, isn't it?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2010
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked

hehehhehehehe. shocking abi? my dear, na so i see am oh grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

I will chase him out for you.
Just gimme the addy. wink

you will chase him out and replace him abi?
who no like better thing grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 7:41pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

you will chase him out and replace him abi?
who no like better thing grin grin

Before nko?
U think i wan become his bodyguard?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2010
Is this the funkybaby i'm told has an impressive chest size? Hmmm she looks partially good too.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 7:44pm On May 20, 2010
davidylan:

Is this the funkybaby i'm told has an impressive chest size? Hmmm she looks partially good too.

David, look away abeg.
Obianuju is waiting for you downstairs.

Funkybaby is mine(forever)!!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

David, look away abeg.

I'm a gentleman, i let the ladies come unto me . . . for theirs are the pleasures of David. grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

Before nko?
U think i wan become his bodyguard?

well, maybe  grin grin grin grin

davidylan:

yes oh. it is the funkybaby. dont mind them with all the noise they are making about my chest size. Not my fault though. they doubled in size, thanks to breastfeeding my set of twins grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

David, look away abeg.

***** chuckles *******
anyways, there's no sin in having fantasies grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

David, look away abeg.

***** chuckles *******

davidylan:

I'm a gentleman, i let the ladies come unto me . . . for theirs are the pleasures of David. grin

grin grin grin grin
you've heard from sauron

Obianuju is waiting for you downstairs. grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 8:19pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

***** chuckles *******
anyways, there's no sin in having fantasies grin grin

By the time i nack you belle, your eye go open.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 8:35pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

By the time i nack you belle, your eye go open.

Yeah, yeah

i am still waiting for the laboratory report of your sperm analysis i asked for grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 8:40pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

Yeah, yeah
i am still waiting for the laboratory report of your spermatozoa analysis i asked for grin grin grin

E dey ma house - come collect am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.