Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (25964 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by CastedAyo: 2:28pm On May 04, 2018
A female Twitter queried why men don't pay for their girlfriend's friends when they go out.

A guy replied saying only shameless girls follow their friends on such dates.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/girls-that-follow-their-friends-to-dates-are-very-shameless-nigerian-man-says.html

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by mrphysics(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2018

I learned that the best way to solve this increasing societal problem posed to the community of men is to read up how the men of old solved it. I like the following method, it was used in UNN.

1. Have them seated,
2. Walk to the waitress/waiter and order for a plate of rice with no meat and a sachet of pure water for your girl/woman and her friends.
3. Order for a plate of rice, salad, chicken and can of Hollandia yogurt for your self.

Expected reaction
They walk away in shame

248 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by IamD18: 2:30pm On May 04, 2018
They are not just shameless,they are also broke and hungry looking for means to eat.

mrphysics:

I learned that the best way to solve this increasing societal problem posed to the community of men is to read up how the men of old solved it. I like the following method, it was used in UNN.

1. Have them seated,
2. Walk to the waitress/waiter and order for a plate of rice with no meat and a sachet of pure water for your girl/woman and her friends.
3. Order for a plate of rice, salad, chicken and can of Hollandia yogurt for your self.

Expected reaction
They walk away in shame

I think you are being nice to them.

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.
2.Call the waiter/waitress.
3.Permit them to order whatever they want.
4.After they must have ordered fried rice, chicken, fish, nkwobi, sharwama, turkey and yogurt out of greediness and long throat.
5.Make them feel comfortable and make sure they'v started eating it.
6.Then fake a call, excuse yourself and kindly drive out from that place, so that they'll sort themselves out, including your girlfriend embarassed

248 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by eezeribe(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2018
Both the inviter and the invitee are all broke and hungry bitches who are natural gold diggers.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Evablizin(f): 2:36pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

I think you are being nice to them.

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.
2.Call the waiter/waitress.
3.Permit them to order whatever they want.
4.After they must have ordered fried rice, chicken, fish, nkwobi, sharwama, turkey and yogurt out of greediness and long throat.
5.Make them feel comfortable and make sure they'v started eating it.
6.Then fake a call, excuse yourself and kindly drive out from that place, so that they'll sort themselves out, including your girlfriend embarassed

Chai,gbamest steps. Follow these steps and save yourself from unnecessary stress.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Olalan(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2018
In most cases when she brings her friends along the pointer is they want to come and "eat your money" as they shamelessly would have discussed. The indication is you flee

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:

1. Have them seated,

[b]Expected reaction

They walk away in shame

I stand with this

19 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 04, 2018
Shameless,hungry and annoying.

They don't understand dates require privacy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 04, 2018
Imagine a guy will invite a babe for a date for one eatery and d girl will bring along thirty of her friends with her to the eaterycheesy.hmmm i go jus feel for d niggacheesy.

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:50pm On May 04, 2018

It's OK if they follow and eat sha... But before they will order their food juz make sure they will OBLIGE to have an ORGY grin

Abeeeg, and those girls who likes to bring friends during dinner date or lunch MUST have a SHAME too...ur bf is not an ATM machine ooo...

#IHateChaperonesWithPassion angry

26 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 04, 2018
Earthbound:
Shameless,hungry and annoying.

They don't understand dates require privacy.
u can't blame the friends cos its probably the guy's date that brought them alongcheesy. A situation for campus dey are roasting for weeks. Na garri and kwili kwili dem dey chop since.... A dude with a nice ride just took an interest in one of d girls..dey got talking and he invited her to a nice eatery for a datecheesy... U tell me dat she wont invite her other friends who have been eating garri and kwili kwili for weeks. Omo dem go shave d guy head and he will spend all his pockets on dat. Na so dhier belle go dey bulge with rice,chicken,akpu and sharwama..plus d extra dem go carry him..its all part of d gamecheesy.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 04, 2018
So that the ladies will turn their boyfriends into a Atm, willing maga

Any lady that tries that with me will get the biggest shock of her life cheesy

I will simply pay for my meal and excuse myself

After all, na her friend(s) now

grin cheesy

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 04, 2018

I Agree With Him...

Hungry Girls Will Follow You... And They Are Very Wicked, they Order For Food Without Mercy For Your pocket...

They Are Mostly Poor Broke Bitches...

They Are Very Good At Giving Bad Advice To Their friends.

For A Plate Of Jollof rice Or 200naira suya, They Jump From Prick To Dick easily

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Apina(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2018
Its beyond shameless, its nauseating undecided

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:
u can't blame the friends cos its probably the guy's date that brought them alongcheesy. A situation for campus dey are roasting for weeks. Na garri and kwili kwili dem dey chop since.... A dude with a nice ride just took an interest in one of d girls..dey got talking and he invited her to a nice eatery for a datecheesy... U tell me dat she wont invite her other friends who have been eating garri and kwili kwili for weeks. Omo dem go shave d guy head and he will spend all his pockets on dat. Na so dhier belle go dey bulge with rice,chicken,akpu and sharwama..plus d extra dem go carry him..its all part of d gamecheesy.

Later they will start crying if the guy takes interest in one of the other friends

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 04, 2018
Earthbound:

Later they will start crying if the guy takes interest in one of the other friends
u dey mind demcheesy
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2018
Lol.. Why not allow her to eat eh.. When its time for payment, take an empty ATM card and try to pay, obviously it would say declined then cajole her into using her ATM card to pay after you will reimburse her... Of course she will... Then voila.. Smile and go home.. Block her number...

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by jauntty: 4:58pm On May 04, 2018
Men dey vex

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by BiggerbossAmani(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2018
Y
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by WickedBlogger: 4:59pm On May 04, 2018
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by nairalandaddict: 5:00pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:

1. Have them seated,

[b]Expected reaction[/b]9
They walk away in shame
God bless you

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by IMASTEX: 5:00pm On May 04, 2018
When someone propose a date. It goes beyond just food & drink. It also allows a private moment for important discussions, which will give opportunity to understudy one another.

* One is loneliness
* Two is company
* Three is crowd

Don't let premature expulsion, weak attention or too much delay in reloading for second round disgrace you anymore. See how to give her maximum pleasure.
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Pidginwhisper: 5:01pm On May 04, 2018
This kind thing no dey diffcult . The day wey one try am with me. I just focus on her friends ,2 of dem and tell dem make dem place order for foods and drinks and pretend say na dem gangan i carry come. Thereafter sort of the bill and left the venue.grin

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Macnnoli4(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2018
cryOoh

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Preshy561(f): 5:02pm On May 04, 2018
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by eyinjuege: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
Very stupid girls

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by rozayx5(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2018

Once you try that Sh!t with me

I will call it off

Stupicl

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Maxcollins042(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
Seconded

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
Buy for your girlfriend and ignore her friend she brought along

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother