Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos (8495 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / Man Survives After Being Shot By Thugs During Elections In Akwa Ibom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:43pm On May 04, 2018
A man who survived an attack by unknown thugs in Bauchi , has accused the state government of being behind the attack which left many injured. According to Haruna Aliyu Ningi, they were having a meeting in Bauchi where they criticized the state government before the attackers stormed the venue in their numbers.

Below is what Haruna Aliyu Ningi shared on Facebook two days ago.

TODAY WEDNESDAY,IS TWO WEEKS WHEN AN ATTEMPT WAS MADE ON MY LIFE.

It is two weeks precisely today when an attempt to kill me was made while holding a meeting of our association(Gamayyar Mawakan Hausa) at hall 2 on second floor in the reinsurance house,it was around 2:00pm while rounding up the meeting when some thugs about 20 in number suddenly appeared and started to macheted anyone on sight.

Two of our members(Jibrin JB and Nazir M Nazir) were thrown down the second floor after been machete which caused them a multiple fractures including a cerebral crack, I,Aliyu Shamaki,Danjuma and some other members received a serious degree of injuries. The reason for the attack is simple, we are against the way our State is being run and we are highlighting the populace.

The thugs destroyed my car at their arrival in the premises where more than 15 cars were parked, this show they have a target,and they proceed upstairs to carry out their murderous act, only Allah save me otherwise,it would have been someone that is telling this incident.

PRIME SUSPECT:Bauchi State Govt,,,

It is clear that the State Govt cannot exenorate itself from the suspicion because the attack was carried out in the broad day light and in one of the biggest business premises in the state very close to AIG zonal office, the thugs were recognised as well as their leaders in the name of Hassan Zeba and Sunusi Biyali who is now aspiring to be Bauchi LG APC chairman,a state govt thugs who are always been seen at Govt house and in any other State Govt functions with there cars,painted in APC and the State Gov's picture of 4+4=8 or Allah maimaita logo.
The next reason was the State govt failure to condemn the act since it involves very important citizens especially in politics.

And again the State Govt failure to console with the victims verbally or in written as done during the arrest of Musa Azare where the Govt even call for his release,no do the Govt upsets any cost incured in the process of treating the injured. To add a salt to an injury, the suspects arrested by SARS Bauchi Command were taken to Court on Friday,but a State Govt official and a lawyer from the State ministry with some hired lawyers engineer their bail at around 5:00pm when all courts were expected to be closed,may be that is why the process was held at the judge chamber of CMC 7 GRA rather than the Courtroom,however,the Judge really didn't judge their security that day because,if to say we were intending revenge(because nobody has a monopoly of violence)the judge would have offer us a good chance.

My last reason was that,a day prior to the incident, I was invited by the Director SS Bauchi Chapter Mallam Shinkafi in which we discussed on the way to reconcile the Gamayyar Mawakan Hausa and the State Govt political confrontation,we reach a stand where I promise to call my members the next day and discuss a ceasefire before his return from Zamfara after he attended some matters in Abuja,till date Mallam didn't call me despite been the first high ranking security officer to hear the incident from me immediately after it occurrance,may be he is not back yet or he backed down from his initial intention. Base on the above happening we are calling the Presidency, the NASS, NJC, the IGP, NHRC and other NGOs plus social media activist to come to our rescue, Bauchi State Govt is recruiting a new insecurity in the name of Sara Suka. Haruna Aliyu Ningi is political activist through singing..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-narrates-ordeal-after-attack-by-political-thugs-during-meeting-in-bauchi-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 04, 2018
They were having a meeting were they were insulting the state government, and all of a sudden thugs attacked them and injured some, and they are blaming the state government for it. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by Bustincole(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2018
Who are we goin to blame for dis

Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by bugidon(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2018
Ndi awusa and violence lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by herraph: 5:15pm On May 04, 2018
Bustincole:

London
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by devil007: 5:18pm On May 04, 2018
Bustincole:
BUHARI
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by gameboy727(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2018
Get well soon bruv.
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by Macnnoli4(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2018
Apc thugs e, let me count, they were in abuja airport,bayelsa,imo,kogi, and so on
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by jerryunit48: 5:26pm On May 04, 2018
Why is there confusion all over the nation
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by kaleam(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
The Bauchi state government is the worst in the country as of now I believed, and the worst in the history of Bauchi, APC has already fail is Bauchi, we won't vote APC again unless Gov MA and President Buhari are not the candidates...
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by bilazego(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
APC governed states are the most dangerous states to live, hold meetings and have contrary opinion. APC abhors opposition. The opposition had rather brace up for up coming elections.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by kaleam(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2018
Remimadrid:
They were having a meeting were they were insulting the state government, and all of a sudden thugs attacked them and injured some, and they are blaming the state government for it. undecided undecided

The state government deserved any insult made on it, beside is using thugs to play with peoples life legal in our constitution?

had if been state governors don't have immunity, gov. MA would have been arrested long ago, Bauchi is pitiful under APC...

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by HtwoOw: 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
by the time Buhari is done with politicians

nobody will want to be in politics , especially if they are going to be hooligans
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by kings09(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:
by the time Buhari is done with politicians

nobody will want to be in politics , especially if they are going to be hooligans
cheesy
Buhari is only empowering d lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by Ham5ter(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
Them leave sorrow tears and blood, them regular trade mark

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by Shegricho: 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
#WengerOut
Re: Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos by MrEgghead(m): 2:53am On May 05, 2018
Remimadrid:
Sometimes, one needs put his acumen into good use to avoid disgracing himself on public forum.
You're a disgrace to whatever lineage you come from. Holding meetings now warrant maiming? Should every issue be resolved with violence? Where's freedom of speech?
If Nigerian politics was not enshrouded in egocentricity, these nefarious activities by the Government wouldn't be invoke.

(1) (Reply)

Mc #Tushe Confronts #lastma official Violating A Traffic Law(video) / Herdsmen Kill 11 In Plateau, Burn 50 Houses / VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.