Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,898 members, 6,877,196 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 06:36 PM

If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? (275 Views)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 04, 2018
As for me, I'd really love to meet the most intelligent men that ever walked the earth; Albert Einstein, Leonard Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and Michael Angelo; but if were to choose one, I'd go for Leonardo Da Vinci cos I really love his paintings, drawings and sculptures; that guy was really good.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 04, 2018
Solomon, and ask him how he take dey nack all him wives.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by tolugar: 3:24pm On May 04, 2018
I ll like to meet Mohammed so I can tell him what some of his followers will do in his name.

Mary Magdalen. So she can tell me what really happened.

My grand father. Heard he was a fierce man. So I can tell him where the world is heading.

My parents. So I can love them again.

Hitler so I can assassinate him
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by marwanafrica(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2018
Aside the prophets of God No one, prophet Muhammad precisely.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by blessedvisky(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2018
Namato Satoshi. If you know, you know
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 04, 2018
Ettore Bugatti
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
I do love to meet either Amda Seyon I or Zera Yacob (they were both rulers of Ethiopia in medieval period). Amda Seyon I was a great general and Zera Yacob wisdom was comparable to King Solomon. By the way, both rulers claim to be descended from King Solomon and Queen of Sheba.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by oliidell(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2018
Jesus
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by Iyaomolere4(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2018
I will go back to the beginning so I can warn Adam not to collect apple from eve,so we can all live a life without blemish
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Who Would You Love To Meet? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2018
my great great great great great grand pa and ma.I will advice them to allow themselves b capture by the slave traders and end up in Yankee. with dat ,I won't b in dis shithole dat I am in now

(1) (Reply)

CSR: Save Me From Dying —nnagbogu, Kidney Failure Patient Pleads. / Who Killed Hip-hop In Nigeria? / See How IGP Ibrahim Idris Reacts To Saraki Allegation Over Cultist Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.