Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System (31019 Views)

Effects Of Bitters(alomo, Osomo,muscle ) / The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System / Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 20, 2010
pls house!does any one knows the function of alomo bitters in the body.
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by tboy1(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2010
when u try it let us know tongue

Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by gabcool(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2010
it restores vitality especially in men.and it extends your ejaculation period.mail me for proper instructions,
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by onyekesimo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
Alomo Bitters, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I have tested it and is realy good (Make me Go High.

But i realy want to know the functions. Here in Nigeria guys take it alot and said is good for waist pain, is there
any function attache to it?
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by gabcool(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2010
it promotes vitality, especially in men,
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by asato: 3:29am On Aug 11, 2010
Please where can I buy it?
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wa ooo..
Just found one alomo boTtle in my house.. Cheiiii this thing is not for humans ooo 42% wtf
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by druid06(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
I believe it's benefits is written on the bottle.
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by ayufun: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System by jbblues24(m): 1:36am On Jun 02, 2019
This experience blew my mind. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Community Panics Over Decaying Body In Lagos State-owned Gardens (photo) / Anti-malarial Medicine Blocked My Hearing / Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.