Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For (23600 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by laidelaitan(f): 4:28pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For- Debola Williams

He made this revelation during the Handle It Africa which took place earlier today at Orientatal hotel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoIjx7zGMrg

4 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by NwaAmaikpe: 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
shocked

I've got nothing to say on the subject.
Debola Williams is apparently a frustrated self-serving stomach politician who was ditched simply because he isn't a Northerner.

Folks like this only cared about their pockets in the first place and never about the good of the country if he ever gave credence to a disaster like Bubu.
He is only talking now because he is disgruntled.
He laboured and didn't reap, instead folks like Bashir Ahmad came in and took his place.

And to think that the dude was already dressing like a Northerner just to win Baba's heart.
SMH.

The sad thing is;
His Yoruba folks won't learn from his mistake. They are there still supporting Buhari.
At the end of the day, they'd still get dumped by Bubu faster than a used condom.

With that said,
I dedicate my FTC to everyone who is tired of Buhari's administration.
Buhari has failed even himself.
His own pubic hairs are also ashamed of him.

But I am not ashamed of him sha, I am just ashamed of the people who aren't ashamed to support him.

383 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by holuwajaytee(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
jy
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by fergie001: 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
You are not alone,
Many fall into that bracket,and even though out of spite have refused to leave that delusion,they wallow in lies....
He has really disappointed millions of people
Except religion,tribe and direct-benefits,anyone supporting him needs mental re-evaluation....
And those who still support him based on primordial and tribal sentiments....they are the true enemies of this nation.

I am now moving my hunger and anger on Buhari.....he should go

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 04, 2018
In 2015 everyone called us fools for voting GEJ, now we know who the real fools are

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by stealthtiger(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
Really.

It would be the foolish ones that would insult him for speaking out against Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by daven: 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
After having received payment! grin
Adebola should spare us this repentant stance. He and his co-traveller (Chude Jideonwo-who by the way claims he suffered depression, especially after Buhari was reneging on bloated promises), hood-winked impressionable young Nigerians and made a fortune. Maybe he has a new candidate to sell to us this time. RED Media should take several seats.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Bossontop(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
undecided
So u are one ov d pipu that sold dis expired human being to us abi??....enjoy ur change dia

34 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Nopeace4dwicked: 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
Be patient buhari will pay u, he has not finish paying d Fulani herdsmen

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by pentax(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
Click like if u know you supported Bubu in 2015 and he has also disappointed u

77 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Afonjacoward: 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Once a dullard always a dullard.

15 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by NothingDoMe: 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
hunger gradually resetting their brains

17 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Ayodejioak(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Back! been a while I posted here!!

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Don't worry he has given Dino.
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Alejoc(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
We all got swindled by an old man!

9 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by yjgm(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Ayodejioak(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When this guy rushes in to grab fp. Nairalanders, are you ready?

15 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by 9jaown(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2018
Na now this one they know!! Em Nd APC are mad

14 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by soberdrunk(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2018
angry
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by DWJOBScom(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2018
it's clear now!

9 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Willexmania(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've got nothing to say on the subject.
Debola Williams is apparently a frustrated self-serving stomach politician who was ditched simply because he isn't a Northerner.

The sad thing is;
His Yoruba folks won't learn from his mistake. They are still supporting Buhari.
At the end of the day, they'd still get dumped.

With that said,
I dedicate my FTC to everyone who is tired of Buhari's administration.
Buhari has failed even himself.
His own pubic hairs are also ashamed of him.

3 THINGS I ALWAYS LOOK FOR IN A NAIRALAND POST :

1.) Funny Quotes

2.) Funny memes

3.) NwaAmaikpe's comments.....

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by SalamRushdie: 7:33pm On May 04, 2018
Stop lying Debola Lagos you never supported Buhari because you thought he would bring positive change , you only supported him because you needed change in your pocket which you were handsomely rewarded with my friend .. During meetings with him before the elections you knew he was a very daft and shallow character who had nothing to offer but because of the change you sought for your pocket you went on to keep campaigning for him ... The money you and your partner made from his campaign is akin to the 12 pieces of Silver Judas sold Jesus for.... Debola you are part of the Judases who betrayed the future of your fellow Nigerians just because of 12 pieces of Silver..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by anyimontana(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
Who's dis one??..we hate anyone who has ever associated with buhari in d past,present and future

8 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
Lol.. This are the lazy Nigerian youth Buhari mentioned..

Imagine voting for a man with 0%iq and was waiting for Obama performance

11 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by emezuo17: 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
laidelaitan:
Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For- Debola Williams

He made this revelation during the Handle It Africa which took place earlier today at Orientatal hotel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoIjx7zGMrg

. Wait a little before 2088, you will get the change. We tell Una, Una say we be haters and wailers, you can't pluck apples from an orange tree, you can't give what you don't have.

12 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Maxcollins042(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
He didn't help you change your financial status abi? Baba is on a disappointing spree.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by BarryX(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
Okay
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by oka4ugoo: 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
because Baba no come give you appointment, you dey rant dey shake Baba table anyhow...

Sai Baba till 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Promismike(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini / Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.