Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations (41395 Views)

Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Samueltemi337(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2018
A Nigerian motivational speaker, Abiodun Atobatele shared this chat between himself and a job seeker who used abbreviations to send him WhatsApp messages. He wrote;

This one was told to contact me for a job. See the way she chatted me up! Yeye abbreviations. Interview already failed

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155239906556244&id=559001243

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by biacan(f): 5:56pm On May 04, 2018
He should also tell you when to stop coming

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Evablizin(f): 6:01pm On May 04, 2018
That's why Nairaland rule 21 says,please spell words correctly when you post,and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation. gringringrin

Respect to oga seun. grin

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Olalan(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2018
Maybe she thinks it's one of her lover boys she's chatting with. If you dig further she go be one slay queen

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by dominique(f): 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
When say they should express themselves in clear English, they will say English is not their mother-tongue. She should go and apply for a job in her language.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On May 04, 2018
I don't understand some people.

You've twenty six letters of the alphabet on your keyboard, yet you can't type in full? What is your excuse? Are you mad?

I can't chat with people who type this way. Because I can't fry my brain for every sentence you type. Mtcheew.

When you finish cumming, you'll know.

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by CaptainStephen(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2018
I won't even reply the message

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by MistadeRegal(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
angry
Some people just will never learn!
That was how a girl wrote her English Essay in WAEC Exams in SMS form to beat time.
It was until the invigilator came to collect her paper she realized her mistake. Instead of people to feel sorry, all were laughing including the invigilator.
Shared as told by a student.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Elslim: 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
To CUM!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Alejoc(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
You can't loose what you nerve had.... Backstreet Boys!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by pinkcottoncandy: 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
Oga jus tell her when to CUM.....and leave story for mathias!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by CriticMaestro: 9:15pm On May 04, 2018
Mumu black man, that is how u might miss on a great talent...always looking for stupid cheap respect...rubbish...to say na oyingbo type slangs giv u now, u for dey shake tail like bingo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Okoyeebos: 9:15pm On May 04, 2018
Direction to cum: In-out-in-out continuously.

Time to cum: No fixed time. From 7 minutes and above.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by inoki247: 9:15pm On May 04, 2018
u no wan employ er ni.. shey na aptitude text b dat ni abi u don test er skills. pipul b using foolish xcuse for disqualification.. oyinbo go use rap answer question dem go giv him d job so far e can deliver. comot for here jhoor. attention wanter...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by ekems2017(f): 9:15pm On May 04, 2018
It's so unfortunate that so many Nigerian youths fall into this category. The abbreviations the use sometimes are meaningless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2018
They will always be quick to tell you that English does not pay bills

Good for her.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by inoki247: 9:16pm On May 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:
V
village pipul?
Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2018
Typical Kkkkkkk ladies, hope you understand.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Boyooosa(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
They call it no time
Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by prynsex(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
HOEloriburuku sombori

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by harmbhrosz(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
dominique:
When say they should express themselves in clear English, they will say English is not their mother-tongue. She should go and apply for a job in her language.
and did the lady send the text in her mother's language?? Coz I don't understand this your analogy
Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2018
Lol! Typical lazy Nigerian Youth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by TellMeNothing: 9:18pm On May 04, 2018
Correct man...You chat with me using this disgusting and childish abbrevaitions i just ignore you...dull brains

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Coldfeets: 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
If you call them lazy youths now, they'll start hyperventilating.

I just don't know how so many of them managed to pass English in their secondary school.

Maybe, I'm guessing, they did it the lazy way they know best: cheating, who knows...?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Primusinterpares(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
Let's look at it from another perspective...

See connection in play...

Imagine the people that applied and are qualified... yet them nor go get job...
The Oga forming that the girl used abbreviations would have most likely given her the job if not for her abbreviations...
#nohating o...

So who nor know person for this country cannot get job ni...

#inorsupport the girl and
#inor support the man.
#girlnotgood,mannotsaint either.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Jossyroyal1: 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
He should also tell you when to stop coming

You can't even spell "coach" makes me kind of wonder the kind of coaching you want to deliver
Pls edit ur signature...
Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by Coldfeets: 9:20pm On May 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Mumu black man, that is how u might miss on a great talent...always looking for stupid cheap respect...rubbish...to say na oyingbo type slangs giv u now, u for dey shake tail like bingo

Shame on you.

I know why you're taking it personal.

Birds of the same feather.

A so called talent that cannot string good sentences together is not even to be considered a talent at all in the first place.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by kmaster007: 9:21pm On May 04, 2018
Omo see gobe. but short cut is allow nah... since u understand wat she writes
Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by veacea: 9:22pm On May 04, 2018
Haaa village people
Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by faithfull18(f): 9:22pm On May 04, 2018
Too bad. Getting used to abbreviating isn't too good. You just might forgetfully use it in the wrong places.

Have you seen my profile?

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations by teflonjake(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:

I read comments like yours and I laugh.

Obviously u lack entrepreneurial skills. Is she applying for a job in shorthand? What's the use of using shorthand for someone who's not close to you?

Receive small sense, because a lot of it will and can confuse you.

43 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / DCSL Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.