Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,989 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is Your Opinion About Euthanasia(assisted Death)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Your Opinion About Euthanasia(assisted Death)? (316 Views)

It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says / Euthanasia / Should Euthanasia Be Legalised In Nigeria.........? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion About Euthanasia(assisted Death)? by keentola(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2018
Given the fact that science and is improving around the world, we can still not deny that some diseases are not curable and victims of these diseases do end up dying in the long run and these deaths mostly end in agony for the victim and family at large.

Do you think Doctors and Health Workers should help ending the patient life provided THE PATIENT OR FAMILY WANT to end the agony before it becomes unbearable?
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Euthanasia(assisted Death)? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:16pm On May 04, 2018
If someone has terminal illness like stage 4 cancer, I'm all for it. They're obviously suffering, so why not end their misery, right?

If I was very sick (or unable to do anything by myself) & there's not even a ghost of a chance for a cure, I'd opt for that too. It's better to die than spend every second of everyday in pain, is my take.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Quickly Eliminate Eye Bags / What You Should Know About Lassa Fever / Hope For Albinos As National Agency For Albinism Gets Nod From Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.