Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians (2021 Views)

Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / CAN Criticises Churches For Inviting Nollywood Celebrities, Musicians & Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by felixomor: 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
UbiPetrus:
In Christ, there is no Jew or gentile, yet it pains you so much when your brothers in the Vatican are commended for a job Weldon.

The Pharisees are saints.
They don't compare with you in hypocrisy.

Eiya, glory to Christ alone is still paining you....

undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by UbiPetrus: 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
felixomor:

Oh so me advocating glory for christ alone is still "pain " to you.....
There goes the anti christ again.... lipsrsealed
It is you who is anti Christ. After you've hypocritically claimed that in Christ there is no Jew or gentile, it still hurts your soul when another says "well-done".

Your problem is jealousy and after it has dealt with you, you'll share tables with your father, the accuser of the brethren.
Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by felixomor: 9:01pm On May 06, 2018
UbiPetrus:
[s]It is you who is anti Christ. After you've hypocritically claimed that in Christ there is no Jew or gentile, it still hurts your soul when another says "well-done".

Your problem is jealousy and after it has dealt with you, you'll share tables with your father, the accuser of the brethren[/s].

My well done goes to Christ Alone....
Wail some more.....

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by UbiPetrus: 9:01pm On May 06, 2018
felixomor:

Eiya, glory to Christ alone is still paining you....

undecided
Glory to Christ alone can't pain me. God forbid. All glory be to God.

But the bone called "Catholic Church" will remain stuck in your throat.
After you have suffered the pain, the Church will remain strong.
Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by UbiPetrus: 9:02pm On May 06, 2018
felixomor:

My well done goes to Christ Alone....
Wail some more.....
May no one ever congratulate you or commend you for any job you do until you return to the Earth from which you were formed.
Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by felixomor: 9:03pm On May 06, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Glory to Christ alone can't pain me. God forbid. All glory be to God.

But the bone called "Catholic Church" will remain stuck in your throat.
After you have suffered the pain, the Church will remain strong.
I can see
Its still paining you....
I repeat
In Christ, there is no vatican...
Neither is there sexual abuse of young boys.....

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by felixomor: 9:04pm On May 06, 2018
UbiPetrus:
May no one ever congratulate you or commend you for any job you do until you return to the Earth from which you were formed.
Christ Well done.....

Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by dalaman: 11:57pm On May 06, 2018
Felixmoron is happily displaying his moronic credentials.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by Slikbae: 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
My business is with Christ alone, not the Catholic Church so I dont care about it. Unlike you, I dont worship or revere any church.
Amadaz:
heyyyy... so na why u come highlight my moniker like say I commit heinous offense. Na so ur vex for catholic church reach
Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by Goodness4525: 7:56pm On May 07, 2018
The Royal family should not do the mistake of allowing the Pentecostal money mongers to build their religious biz house there cos they will surely regret it

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians by Dnaz(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2018
Slikbae:
My business is with Christ alone, not the Catholic Church so I dont care about it. Unlike you, I dont worship or revere any church.
So what makes u so special.? There is nobody on earth that worship Any Church as a deity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Not Antichrist?! / Dear Muslims Why Did The Romans Want To Kill Christ? / Jade GOODY Died Today - Has She Really Gone To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.